news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-03-2013, 02:34 AM   #16
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

existence in a next realm.

a virtual realm.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:47 AM   #17
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you believe in the soul/spirit then they could still exist in another realm, the brain would be irreversiblely dead so communication wouldn't be possible
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:25 AM   #18
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the brain could be dead but does all that information stored in the brain get erased from the brain instantly?

reawaken a brain?

they're talking about learning new things by making the brain able to download stuff and help people with brain damage learn things again.

so, it's not far off.

Decipher, son.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:29 AM   #19
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
the brain could be dead but does all that information stored in the brain get erased from the brain instantly?
Good question! No idea
Old 03-03-2013, 05:33 AM   #20
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
existence in a next realm.

a virtual realm.

this reality is a virtual realm

Quote:

reawaken a brain?

they're talking about learning new things by making the brain able to download stuff and help people with brain damage learn things again.

so, it's not far off.
Im not sure if the brain/mind stores memorys... Water has been found to be an excellent storer of data.. 80+% of out bodies is water...

DNA/RNA also downloads stuff...

originally i agreed with

Quote:
If you believe in the soul/spirit then they could still exist in another realm, the brain would be irreversiblely dead so communication wouldn't be possible
teh sub conscious mind works in another realm, that mind(construct) is far from dead...

What people see as soul/spirit is just electro magnetic energy...

broken down to that form.. its limitless.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:53 AM   #21
hashashin
Be Seeing You

I think memories are stored in the brain, different areas of it for short term and long term memory. If the brain can stay 'alive' for upto 6 minutes after the heart stops I think if you could keep it alive within those 6 minutes then maybe you could possibly access information. If not then I think you would lose it all, like if you have a major power faliure and lose everything. I don't think there is a backup system, just guessing though!
Old 03-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
*world's international grid.

what if the dead were hooked up to the internet and AR? could it bring someone 'back to life'?

if not brought back to life in a physical sense like having the ability to walk and talk but exist in a virtual world?

and what if all living humans were also hooked up to the internet and AR? could we then communicate with the dead that's been brought 'back to life'?

would these people that have been brought back have to permanently reside in that part of russia?

without the body, thought has nothing to slow it down
Old 03-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #23
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
this reality is a virtual realm

the virtual realm i'm on about is digital, this could be life in a new dimension? living people would only be able to access this realm by linking to the internet. while the dead can be brought into this realm and live forever.

Quote:
Im not sure if the brain/mind stores memorys... Water has been found to be an excellent storer of data.. 80+% of out bodies is water...

DNA/RNA also downloads stuff...
once the brain dies, we'd have to supply water and oxygen to the brain somehow.

Quote:
originally i agreed with

teh sub conscious mind works in another realm, that mind(construct) is far from dead...

What people see as soul/spirit is just electro magnetic energy...

broken down to that form.. its limitless.
is electromagnetic energy measured in waves?

are there other ways of measuring electromagnetic energy?

Decipher, son.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:31 PM   #24
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

maybe not bother keeping the brain alive at all. if our soul/spirit is an electromagnetic energy, maybe we can find a way to encode and decode electromagnetic energy?

if the flying things i see is in fact dark matter, then is it being controlled by electromagnetic energy? or something else?

it has to be down to some kind of unknown force, whatever it is i don't know.

Decipher, son.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #25
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Trixx you can't see dark matter

Also the argument that we live in a digital simulation or the idea of digital physics existing is fucking absurd and nothing more than theological bullshit, repackaged using scientific jargon + wishful thinking.

I'll post exactly what it was that I read which made me realize how foolish I originally was to buy into that theory in a different thread.

It's not an easy read and it's probably way over the heads of people who frequent this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #26
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i read that you can't see dark matter. no much is known about it, that's why it's called dark matter

scientists have talked about it, have theories on it, but haven't found any evidence of it.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 03-03-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:15 PM   #27
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i know i'm talking science fiction.

but talk of dark matter when there's no evidence to go on is also science fiction.

don't take everything i say too seriously cos most of the time i'm just trying to amuse myself.

Decipher, son.

Old 03-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #28
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

scientists tried to convince you guys that this monstrosity existed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-suggest.html

Decipher, son.

Old 03-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #29
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

there's been a lot of talk of reptilians that i have yet to read about.

Decipher, son.

Old 03-04-2013, 12:31 AM   #30
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did somebody say reptilians?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote