news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-08-2011, 08:03 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default The Saints, the biggest one hit wonders of all time?

lol @ the Saints losing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #2
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Bears in 85'. Easily greater because the Bears have been around forever and they too have only won the one SB and that team is always overratted. As the Saints last year will be called a great team and remembered as such.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't recall the Bears losing to a 7 win team in the playoffs against a QB who's career is supposed to be over.

Quote:
Old 01-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yeah but the Bears beat a Patriots team that no body can name one player from.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/ar...und-bye,18755/

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Yeah but the Bears beat a Patriots team that no body can name one player from.
lol There were Hall of Famers on that Patriots team.

Quote:
Old 01-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #7
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

And no one can name one. Fact is the Bears are a one hit wonder.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:42 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

Steve Grogan wasn't a Hall of Famer for that Pats team, but he's better than any QB to ever play for the Giants.

The Bears had the greatest super bowl team of all team, and it's not even debated.

Quote:
Old 01-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #9
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

The 85 Era Bears...

Got rolled in 84' 23-0 by The 49ers...
Rolled in 86' 27-13 by the Skins...
Owned again by Skins in 87' 21-17...
Rolled 28-3 in the 88' NFC Title game by the 9ers...
Owned by the Giants 31-3 in 90'...

One hit wonders? I'll let the people decide.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #10
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

You're prolly old enough to remember the 80's huh? LOL. Pervert.

Anyway, how does Steve Grogan vs the Giants QB's get in this? Lol, you mad?

Old 01-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

They are a one hit wonder cause they lost to a dynasty team such as that 49ers one? lol Everybody was losing to them.

They had the same team 5 years after they won the super bowl?

Quote:
Old 01-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #12
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Someone needs to explain the definition of one hit wonder to you.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:56 PM   #13
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

One hit wonders are teams that everyone gets gassed on but only do it once, SIMPLe N PLAIN if they were better than that they'd have atleast 2 to tote.

The Saints = not. They are still active. They can win the next 3 for all we know.

The 85 Bears = won once. I don't know how many years they were together but as long as it was the same core and Ditka was there it was basically the same team. They won one time. Got rolled by the REDSKINS who won THREE rings in that era. For what it's worth the Skins were a better team and they won with three different starting QBs. I mean cmon man don't get mad you asked a question. The 49ers were beat quite a few times in fact too. Giants KO'ed Montana for life in '90.

Old 01-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

This was the best chance for the Saints to have a shot at something. They are done and finished.

I'd rather lose to a dynasty team, then the worst team to ever make the playoffs.

You're just upset cause the Giants didn't even make the playoffs this year, and the Bears will be playing in the NFC championship game, and perhaps the big dance. It could be a Super Bowl shuffle part 3 this year.

Quote:
Old 01-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #15
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Ya'll need to watch out for Seattle.