news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 01-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Tha 9ine Decade

heres a link to my tumblr page , been buildin this blog for a few months & finally ready for heads to peep it . theres over 4 pages of material , theres about 15 beats up that i never put out so if u dont fill like goin thru all of it i understand .

http://deadlyhands.tumblr.com/

peep the first two beats i got up , that 9ine 4our shit all day

peace fellas
Old 01-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The drums on the first one made me cum like a broken fire hydrant. All over the street.

The second one has a nice swing drum at the end.

Raw like tartar.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:26 AM   #3
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

much appreciated
Old 01-03-2011, 06:15 AM   #4
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

real dope man... i dig your style...
Old 01-03-2011, 06:30 AM   #5
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all ridiculous rawness
i want an mpc
Old 01-03-2011, 09:55 AM   #6
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Keep bangin out them classics fam!
Old 01-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

page is dope, i went through most of it last night. imma go back every so often to see whats good

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #8
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

beats are better than ever man, your sound is full and really polished - sick sample choices and the drums are fuckin top notch. I'll keep an eye on the page and list it in the links on my own webpage once it's up and running. Peace.
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #9
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thick Thieves in the building!!! We got to get another tape going fam. I'll get up with u later on the ringer.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #10
M.O.D.
the most filthy

peace to cutn' heads & Mumm Ra for peepin the page out . yo Sin , we gotta start buildin again been a little too long .

yo bronze ima hit u off no doubt , just gotta get my lazy ass motivated . & Irie u know what up son i'll hit u on tha jack tonight

Thick Thieves in tha buildin

peace to tha gods
Old 01-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #11
360beatz
Veteran Member

360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey

dope beats this shit took me back to 94 I hear the pete rock influence with the use of the horns..
360beatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:33 AM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

ill shit as usual fam...all these shits can get laced sickly

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:51 AM   #13
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

2nd beat so damn 90's....ill shit man for real...nice blog too...hip-hop bleeding all over
keep up the good work man

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #14
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

fresh sounds all around fam.

we have alot of hot collabs man whats good with cranking out another joint? doesnt have to be a new veat or anything lemme know whats good with a gem. dont gotta be for free either.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #15
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

P.E.A.C.E to Tha 9ine sun... you already know how I feel.. stuck in the golden era. Bloody hornstabs leave a trail, but not back to the culprit music.

M.O.D
MENES . coming to a walkman near you in 2011...

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote