news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-09-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son
Default Can You Feel The Air Thickening?

Well people it's almost here. I just watched a Freemason recruitment ad air in prime time during a playoff game last nite. This is the certified beginning to infiltrate the dumb on a mass scale in clear view. Between this and the AZ shootings/MD mail attacks it's evident that these shadow groups have successfully instilled fear in the masses. Food, Clothing, Shelter, Weapons and Family are all that matter now. best of luck and keep your mind sharp and protected.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can you describe the ad?

Quote:
Between this and the AZ shootings/MD mail attacks it's evident that these shadow groups have successfully instilled fear in the masses
i think an increasing number of people are exhibiting skepticism now, just based on conversations i've had with people froma variety of economic and educational backgrounds. (obviously my experience could be at odds with the overall reality of the situation, but i think the days of the majority of americans being 'sheeple' has passed)
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
. I just watched a Freemason recruitment ad air in prime time during a playoff game last nite.

there are plenty of people who would love to contribute to the genocide programs now that they know they exist

all of this so called exposure was really advertisement
Old 01-09-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^some people are hype to get on the winning team's dick, so it was appropriate they aired the ad during a playoff game
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and stuff like "The Industry" and "The Awakening" also had to get them out there

they are creating what they got the people scared of

if it wasn't that big to begin with - it's getting there now

if they wasn't on a robot cyborg switch before, there are groups that are now
Old 01-09-2011, 10:29 AM   #6
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

They're a major charitable organization. They've never been secret about the fact they exist. They just have privacy and do historic rituals. Like any decent fraternal association or religion. You're all paranoid.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

there are many fraternal organizations - what any group anywhere does is in secret and private to those who are not involved -

people are concerned about what they think some of these elite ones may be planning - some were able to generate allot of money and they have the power to carry out their desires - what ever they may be -
Old 01-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

^^^ thats where your misguided. Make no mistake that Freemasons are an enemy to our Constitution with their own agenda and while their existance as an Illuminati group has been more known than others they are still operating in secrecy. They have higher lodges to answer to. Freemasonry is the recruitment tool of the Illuminati. They find people who want to join and plot nwo's then they methodically pick the "best" to control and brainwash the public.

Pandemic I gotta disagree with you. knowing about the Illuminati and KNOWING about the Illuminati are completely different. People aren't becoming more knowledgeable they're becoming more controlled. Skepticism in politics has ALWAYS existed amongst the people. This country is more tolerable than ever of corruption. Iraq, BP, Bush, Wall Street... all public outcry but NO rebellion, NONE. The people of this country are too lazy to even get jobs and spend money to lift the economy, it's fuckin pathetic. This country was made great by the exchange of goods amongst the people next to our will to be adventerous and daring. People are soft-shelled crabs now.

the ad depicted Ben Franklin talking about greatness with a link to askafreemason.org

Last edited by Meta4; 01-09-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
^^^ thats where your misguided. Make no mistake that Freemasons are an enemy to our Constitution
me and you have a constitution ?

Quote:
with their own agenda and while their existance as an Illuminati group has been more known than others they are still operating in secrecy.

their existence as an illuminati group ?

are you the expert on this subject ?

Quote:
They have higher lodges to answer to. Freemasonry is the recruitment tool of the Illuminati. They find people who want to join and plot nwo's then they methodically pick the "best" to control and brainwash the public.
you know anyone in the order who has told you about the order ?
Old 01-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #10
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

My homegirl's father, she told me he was a mason she said she remembered him in strange robes and hats growing up. I told her to ask him about it and when she did she said he denied it. I see the compass & square on cars out here in bmore far too much.

Yes we have a constitution I know you were being sarcastic but dont we need to fight for it, let them know that THE PEOPLE are the ones with power.

I dont see why you questioned their involvement as an Illuminati group. They are a secret society with secret initiations, rituals and plans. The Illuminati is NOT a single group but a COLLECTIVE of secret societies. Illuminati= the enlightened ones.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your interpretation of what the illuminati is and the connection it has with the masons is not all the way accurate

please state where youre getting this info from
Old 01-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #12
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #13
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

let me ask the t/s a question what do YOU know about freemasonry?
Old 01-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #14
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats t/s?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #15
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
whats t/s?
threadstarter