news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-17-2005, 01:22 PM   #16
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard
Default Re: **Got Knocked out in Parking Lot (video)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
LMAO, now THAT's funny ...LOL

Reminds me of somethin' that went down out here last night ...I'm gonna start carrying my camera, LOL ...
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:18 PM   #17
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
Most people don't. When someone lands good, even the baddest motherfuckers will fold up. First time I was REALLY hit, everything went black, I ducked down and folded up. Just couldn't believe that shit. Next shot I was sleeping for a sec.
Word up, most fights I've been in kids don't touch my face too much, but I aint gonna front I've been knocked the fuck out hard as hell before. Like one time I was chillin an shit, and this big motherfucker, a crip named Rico, wanted me to go around the corner to bang out with him. Dudes like twice my size and like 3 years older than me and he had all his lackeys wit him. So I was like na yo I'ma stay here, because they aint gonna jump me on a busy ass avenue. So than he was like, "Iight I'ma steel off on you right here", so I go "It's whatever than we can gets it there". He started takin his shit off, thats the last thing I remember, 2 hours later I woke up in the emergency room with a big ass hole in my face and blood all over my white tee with no idea wtf happened. Dude punched me in the face so hard he broke his hand, and my tooth went straight through my bottom lip, than when I fell I cracked my head into a solid metal garbage can than landed face first on the pavement. My jaw locked up and I was choking on my own blood, they had to call an ambulance for me an shit. I had to get 7 stitches 4 inside 3 outside. I couldn't eat, talk, smile, or sleep right for like a week and a half because my lip was so swelled up it felt like the stitches were busting at the seems. A couple of stitches just ripped out.

I won't fight niggaz too much bigger than me anymore, I always use a weapon on them, shit isn't worth it lol word is born.

I got that nigga back though.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:25 PM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissleR245
http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/1124937356/wmv

Geez did it really have to happen? You never know, there could have been probably no other logical solution
this is on that old schoolyard type-fight, i seen ALOT of these, been involved in a few myself but man that one ended too fast, the first punch! mans gotta watch out for the first goddam punch. Actually that happens alot, whoever gets that early first fist in can end it quick get em on the floor.
Old 10-17-2005, 05:30 PM   #19
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Word Tek you gotta give us the part 2 to that one man. I wanna know what happend.

But seeing as how we on the subject. I've gotten close to knocked out twice before.

first time was in 5th grade. I was chillin in math class trying to get some work done and this little motherfuckin bad ass who sat behind me wanted to start talkin some shit. Now I was one of the only kids in my class that was there to learn while the other kids just played all period. But anyway, he's all in my ear sayin, "Yeah, you can't do shit to me. I'll kick your ass" Truth be told I didn't wanna start nothin with him cause he was the cousin of one of my female friends that I really liked and I didn't wanna kick his ass and then her be mad at me. But she told me she knew he was a troublemaker so it was ok if I did. So as it goes on the bell rang and he gets in my face as I'm trying to put my books in my bag. Well he made the stupid mistake of bending down to tie his shoe and I used it as my opprotunity. I had two thick ass text books still sitting on my desk, so I picked them up and slammed them into his head and walked off. I thought he was out cause he fell over on his face. But as I'm waiting in like to go to class we walked up and punched me dead in my eye, that shit dazed me so much I couldn't even see out of the good one. Like I said, didn't get knocked out, but it was the most that I had had done to me at that point in my life.

Second story is when my sister and I kicked my mom's boyfriends ass
Old 10-17-2005, 05:31 PM   #20
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

ive neva been knocked out and i aint even frontin the last time i lost a fight was when i was 8 yrs old ive been whupin ass since the age of 10

Ayo everywhere I go, brothers know my fucking name
I'm flooring niggas and I only weigh a buck and change

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 05:40 PM   #21
Protection
?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???

Protection grasshopper

Damn all this fighttalking brings up memories...

But it also reminds me that I ain't had a fight for the few last years. That makes you doubt on your fighting skillz, like "do I still have it in me?". I need someone to fight, anyone?
Old 10-17-2005, 05:48 PM   #22
MK_Wu

MK_Wu grasshopper

I rekon it was a luky jab, he seems a bit of a fag
Old 10-17-2005, 06:01 PM   #23
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

yeah, that boy got knocked the fuck out...damn....
Old 10-17-2005, 06:42 PM   #24
MissleR245

MissleR245 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Word up, most fights I've been in kids don't touch my face too much, but I aint gonna front I've been knocked the fuck out hard as hell before. Like one time I was chillin an shit, and this big motherfucker, a crip named Rico, wanted me to go around the corner to bang out with him. Dudes like twice my size and like 3 years older than me and he had all his lackeys wit him. So I was like na yo I'ma stay here, because they aint gonna jump me on a busy ass avenue. So than he was like, "Iight I'ma steel off on you right here", so I go "It's whatever than we can gets it there". He started takin his shit off, thats the last thing I remember, 2 hours later I woke up in the emergency room with a big ass hole in my face and blood all over my white tee with no idea wtf happened. Dude punched me in the face so hard he broke his hand, and my tooth went straight through my bottom lip, than when I fell I cracked my head into a solid metal garbage can than landed face first on the pavement. My jaw locked up and I was choking on my own blood, they had to call an ambulance for me an shit. I had to get 7 stitches 4 inside 3 outside. I couldn't eat, talk, smile, or sleep right for like a week and a half because my lip was so swelled up it felt like the stitches were busting at the seems. A couple of stitches just ripped out.

I won't fight niggaz too much bigger than me anymore, I always use a weapon on them, shit isn't worth it lol word is born.

I got that nigga back though.
That shit messed up, bro! fo real
MissleR245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:03 PM   #25
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Iight so, this nigga from another hood and shit, he come down here to do his thing, but I'm from another hood originally too. But out of the two I'm the most humble, and alot of niggaz know me as cool peoples. So when they heard about this shit, they was mad heated cause this mofucka was that much bigger than me. So while I was at home restin up gettin healed and everything, almost everyone got at that nigga, my boy jerry was straight up like yo lets go right now we fighting, and Rico bitched out. My boy O ran him over with his car. When my boy Logic found out, he chased him through a park with a knife and Rico was running like a little bitch. He just didn't show his face around this area anymore after that. He's locked up right now, when he come out I got something else waiting for him though.

Old 10-17-2005, 09:58 PM   #26
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL

they were fightin over my extremely oversized testicles
Old 10-18-2005, 12:04 AM   #27
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Iight so, this nigga from another hood and shit, he come down here to do his thing, but I'm from another hood originally too. But out of the two I'm the most humble, and alot of niggaz know me as cool peoples. So when they heard about this shit, they was mad heated cause this mofucka was that much bigger than me. So while I was at home restin up gettin healed and everything, almost everyone got at that nigga, my boy jerry was straight up like yo lets go right now we fighting, and Rico bitched out. My boy O ran him over with his car. When my boy Logic found out, he chased him through a park with a knife and Rico was running like a little bitch. He just didn't show his face around this area anymore after that. He's locked up right now, when he come out I got something else waiting for him though.
HAHA

That bytch diserved everything he got!! That's whatcha get for fuckin wit people. That's why I don't start fights, cause you never know who knows who and who will do what when they find out what you did.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:37 AM   #28
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

The kid that got knocked the fuck out is still gully... He still throwing his gang signs up.. SMH

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 12:50 AM   #29
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

he got knocked the fuck out

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 02:15 AM   #30
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztradamus
The kid that got knocked the fuck out is still gully... He still throwing his gang signs up.. SMH
ROFLMAO, his hands like shriveled up, what is that crip? lol