news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-16-2005, 11:42 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Cube movies

I was wondering what other people think about the Cube movies? I liked the first one, but I didn't think the second one was as good. I'd like to see the third one, which is the prequel to the first one.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 12:51 AM   #2
Nexodus the Nth Entity
Nth

Nexodus the Nth Entity grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Nexodus the Nth Entity
Default Re: Cube movies

Loved the first film, the premise was great...mysterious and simple
The second film was alright, didn't really like it all that much
The prequel was good...some nice background info on what the 'cube' actually is, well if you've watched the two already, you should definitely check out Cube Zero

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace
Nexodus the Nth Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 02:44 AM   #3
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Only seen bit and pieces of them. They were kinda trippy.

A clausterphobics nightmare
Old 10-17-2005, 07:26 AM   #4
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury
Default French HIP HOP

Cube is a great film, its very mysterious and keeps you on edge. The 2nd one is that great and Cube Zero is a good film as it builds up the the first film.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 12:41 AM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thanks for the replies.

Ironmantis, did you mean to say that the second movie isn't that great?
Old 10-18-2005, 07:13 AM   #6
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

yeah, I guess i rushed my typing and made a few mistakes.

the second one is ok but its not as good as the others, still check out for it though.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 10:04 AM   #7
Bungle
Veteran Member

Bungle grasshopper

the first one was ill, pretty much 1 set for the whole flick, mainly different lighting, the simplicity was one of the things that made it so ill to me...

the second one was straight ass crack...

i've only just heard about Cube Zero when i came into this thread, so i dont know yet.
Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 11:29 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

***Possible Spoilers Underneath!!!

So in Cube Zero, do you find out what might have been the mentally retarded guy's fate from the first Cube movie?

I assume that they killed the lady at the end of Part 2, cause she knew too much. But didn't she know about the Cube and some of the hidden stuff, before going into the Cube anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Cube

Has anyone seen it?

It is like a sci-fi horror and suspense movie.

It is awesome.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #10
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

yeah the 1st was the only good one though
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:47 AM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea, the next 2 of them are ruined by the fact the first one spoils all the surprises

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:53 AM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've seen Cube 2: Hypercube and it sucked badly cuz the traps in the rooms sucked, and the characters also sucked and it was boring.

I think I'm gonna check out Cube Zero, though, maybe.

Ya, The first one was really intriging and fun to watch though.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:38 AM   #13
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

I can remember seeing this years ago.
I can vividly remember a net of wire being pulled through a room cutting the shit out of someone or something like that, fucking nuts

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #14
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah cool flick, awesome concept for a film, just imagine waking up there one day!

So is Cube Zero like a prequel?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

Cube zero is a prequel according to Wikipedia. I haven't seen it yet, but want to.

Quote: