news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-15-2011, 02:46 PM   #16
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post

gza is irrelevant in 2011..

unfortunately he has been irrelevant for a long time, however im a still check out 'odd future'
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #17
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
Earl is great considering he's only 16 y old.
Word..

And that Earl video is pure greatness..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrex visionist View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:29 AM   #18
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I'm assuming everybody scoped this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CyMuBi-kH8
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:46 AM   #19
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
unexpected my ass, i could see this coming a mile away

heres the scenario... gza feels like an old faggit for dissing soulja boy and realizes soulja boy is actually >>> gza and now gza feels like a faggit so he feels the need to co sign these new up and coming cats even though he may not necessarily be a fan of their raps he wants the younger generation to know he fucks wit young rappers (which he probably doesnt, mind u)

LOL

someones mad they didn't discover this group before the entire forum did, and break the news so they could look trendy

BTW

Gza supports them because they at least have creative integrity unlike that little ringtone faggit DeAndre, who embodies absolutely nothing of what an artist is.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:53 AM   #20
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well now we know they hate Gravediggaz and horror-core....

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/arti...-kill-the-all/

Last edited by theheavens; 02-19-2011 at 04:46 AM.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 04:17 AM   #21
seywhat
CHICKEN HEAD

seywhat crouching tiger

wtf. idk, i aint listened to these cats but just read that article. but if u "spin tales of violence and insanity" or w/e you should know more than fuckin two Gravediggaz songs. kids aint learnin their history these days...
Old 02-19-2011, 04:46 AM   #22
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, that article made them look really stupid. I'm still a fan, but you don't just diss Gravediggaz after two songs
Old 02-19-2011, 05:31 AM   #23
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

LOL fuckin' herbs.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #24
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

i guess he's just mad that they're being labeled as a horrorcore group, which he says they're not

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #25
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
just stopping in to call gza a faggit

soulja boy > gza

ofwgkta > gza

50 cent > gza

gza is irrelevant in 2011..someone tell grampa to kick rocks
and alcatrash/warcloud is relevant? ahahhahahhahahah

I can understand why they don't get Gravediggaz - they don't care to shed light....Goblin is going to be a fucking beast. And dudes like Roots, Mos Def, GZA .... they all hype Odd Future - cuz it's the next best thing.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #26
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

roots = old and irrelevant

mos def = old and irrelevant

gza = old and irrelevant

these old men are hyping odd future because they don't know what is hot in the streets anymore... they are old, i don't give a shit if they are legends im not taking the advice of a hip hop grandpa

lil b > odd future roster

6 kiss > liquid swords

only built > 6 kiss
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:16 PM   #27
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
just stopping in to call gza a faggit

soulja boy > gza

ofwgkta > gza

50 cent > gza

gza is irrelevant in 2011..someone tell grampa to kick rocks
it's amazing that someone as stupid as you can use a computer.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #28
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no one cares about gza anymore. yr only mad because i'm speaking the truth and you can't handle the truth. who has heard paper plates, honestly? no one. because no one cares. gza can release a homosexual album and no one would care enough to even call him out for being a faggit lol.
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:33 AM   #29
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
roots = old and irrelevant

mos def = old and irrelevant

gza = old and irrelevant

these old men are hyping odd future because they don't know what is hot in the streets anymore... they are old, i don't give a shit if they are legends im not taking the advice of a hip hop grandpa

lil b > odd future roster

6 kiss > liquid swords

only built > 6 kiss
Wtf. That's like not listening to chuck and kenny talk about who the young up and coming basketball players are. These dudes who did it know more about guys who are doing it than you.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:49 AM   #30
theheavens
Banned

I'm afraid these kids think they're too hip or some shit. I like their music, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gravediggaz isn't the only group they hate. what do they make of Rakim and Slick Rick? Nas? if they diss the gods, I'm off the fucking bandwagon. not sure if these kids did their homework...