news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #31
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

^maybe they chceks from of the nightmare in a minor tracks, someone gotta get on twitter n show em some night the eearth cried n diary of a madman or something.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:15 AM   #32
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by P._Rakeem_Addict View Post
@ALCATRAZ: Damn son you askin for a digital beat down with words like that on here...

BTW you're insane and you know nothing about rap.
co sign
Old 02-20-2011, 12:24 AM   #33
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
roots = old and irrelevant

mos def = old and irrelevant

gza = old and irrelevant

these old men are hyping odd future because they don't know what is hot in the streets anymore... they are old, i don't give a shit if they are legends im not taking the advice of a hip hop grandpa

lil b > odd future roster

6 kiss > liquid swords

only built > 6 kiss
the fuck are you on about ?
Old 02-20-2011, 01:27 AM   #34
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
I'm afraid these kids think they're too hip or some shit. I like their music, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gravediggaz isn't the only group they hate. what do they make of Rakim and Slick Rick? Nas? if they diss the gods, I'm off the fucking bandwagon. not sure if these kids did their homework...
why the fuck do you care what music they like?

most mc's have awful taste in hip hop. when guys in the wu get asked what they're liking currently they often wheel off shit like Young Joc etc.

lol at this sentence: "but I wouldn't be surprised if Gravediggaz isn't the only group they hate".

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:31 AM   #35
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

These odd future nigs have done enough homework to have shouted out nigs like wu and eric sermon tribe and outkast but i remember tyler shitting on a few respected old school crews too defending himself saying he doesn't give a fuck because its his personal opinion.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:31 AM   #36
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

JUST because an artist isnt as popular doesnt make them irrelevant

some ppl lol
Old 02-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #37
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

honestly these dudes can rap....

but their spoilt ass faggots !
getting bought cars then kicking the shit out them?
...fuck off cunt.

talking shit about gravediggaz????
yeah i get that being a disrespectful little prick is their whole "thing" but c'mon SON!

their performance on the jimmy fallon show was pretty dope tho.
and that earl video was hillarious.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:02 AM   #38
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahah is that alcatraz posting in this thread or TSA?

Quote:
roots = old and irrelevant

mos def = old and irrelevant

gza = old and irrelevant

these old men are hyping odd future because they don't know what is hot in the streets anymore... they are old, i don't give a shit if they are legends im not taking the advice of a hip hop grandpa

lil b > odd future roster

6 kiss > liquid swords

only built > 6 kiss
lol what about warcloud?

how can a rational human being be a die hard warcould fan and call gza or ANY rapper irrelevant while playing lil b and setting pictures of the fag in his boxers as your wallpaper and screensaver and browser theme?

lol did you hit your head or something nigga or is this for shock purposes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #39
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
You’ve gotten a ton of press lately. What are the common questions journalists ask?
The questions about how Odd Future started, what music we 
listen to, how old we are. What really 
pisses me off, though, is when journalists 
tell us how we remind them of a younger version of some random-ass rap group from the ’90s that I’ve never heard of. They always say we make horror-core music, but I hate 
that shit.

Is that because you guys have violent videos about murder?
That’s it. People want to put us in a box, 
but every horror-core rap group I’ve looked 
up sucks.

Like Gravediggaz?
Yeah. I looked up two songs and I was like, 
“Yo, this is wack.” I almost cry, man.

Are you worried about Earl being in 
boot camp?
I worry that he might get brainwashed like some Fight Club shit. Maybe he’ll come 
back tall and buff, some holy Christian who hates society.

You’re in your second year of film school. Does Earl have college plans?
His grades are pretty legit but he hates 
school, and I do, too. It’s just nothing I enjoy. 
I like skating, making music, filming, and pissing people off. You really can’t do that 
at college.

What can pissing someone off teach you?
I enjoy it because it makes me feel better. I pissed my mom off this morning. 
She thought someone hit my car, but really it was me—I lost my radiator cap, so I kicked the fuck out of the car. She took my key.

Why would she take the key if it’s 
your car?
She bought it, so that’s her way of discipline. But whatever—I got my boys and we’re always going down the street, so I don’t fucking care.
Is these cats music really that good cause they sound stupid as FUCK and like they have no business making music

how old is the kid getting interviewed?

he sounds like a dumb ass emo high school kid who hates life as well as his parents

lol i hope the kid is like 15 cause hes simple as fuck lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:13 AM   #40
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
unexpected my ass, i could see this coming a mile away

heres the scenario... gza feels like an old faggit for dissing soulja boy and realizes soulja boy is actually >>> gza and now gza feels like a faggit so he feels the need to co sign these new up and coming cats even though he may not necessarily be a fan of their raps he wants the younger generation to know he fucks wit young rappers (which he probably doesnt, mind u)

hahahahahaha
Old 02-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #41
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, they are hit and miss on the shit i've heard so far.

still, that Fallon performance was on some heavy metal energy though, that's the shit. and that Earl video reminded me of my little brothers crew. totally fucked in the head type shit.

whatever, usually the personal opinions of the majority of my favorite musicians conflicts with my own, so i try and just stick to the music. so he don't like gravediggaz, that's cool, i don't like skinny jeans.

but it seems like when some people achieve success they tend to be more in your face with their politics, beliefs, opinions and whatever, because they have the medium to do it. and alot of their fans buy into whatever they're selling, alot of times to the point of fanaticism.

example:

"IF LIL B USE JIFFY LUBE WHEN HE GETTING ANALLY SEXED, THEN I'MA USE JIFFY LUBE WHEN I'M GETTING ANALLY SEXED, AND EVERYONE ELSE NEED TO DO THE SAME THING OR THEY GETTING ASSASSINATED."

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #42
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^haha! ASS - ASS - inated! haha!
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #43
SecretRival
_

SecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
I'm afraid these kids think they're too hip or some shit. I like their music, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gravediggaz isn't the only group they hate. what do they make of Rakim and Slick Rick? Nas? if they diss the gods, I'm off the fucking bandwagon. not sure if these kids did their homework...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
yeah, they are hit and miss on the shit i've heard so far.

still, that Fallon performance was on some heavy metal energy though, that's the shit. and that Earl video reminded me of my little brothers crew. totally fucked in the head type shit.

whatever, usually the personal opinions of the majority of my favorite musicians conflicts with my own, so i try and just stick to the music. so he don't like gravediggaz, that's cool, i don't like skinny jeans.

but it seems like when some people achieve success they tend to be more in your face with their politics, beliefs, opinions and whatever, because they have the medium to do it. and alot of their fans buy into whatever they're selling, alot of times to the point of fanaticism.

example:

"IF LIL B USE JIFFY LUBE WHEN HE GETTING ANALLY SEXED, THEN I'MA USE JIFFY LUBE WHEN I'M GETTING ANALLY SEXED, AND EVERYONE ELSE NEED TO DO THE SAME THING OR THEY GETTING ASSASSINATED."
I feel you (n/h). We're living in an age where this music shit is based off feelings and emotions and shit. A lot of this shit (Lil B, OF, etc. etc.) isn't technically proficient, you can't really try to decipher it logically. It's cool how they're building their own shit with no machine behind them (even though their objective is selling out). I don't care for the music though.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #44
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in order to be a great artist, you still gotta study the masters. if you're a painter, you study Michelangelo, Leonardo and Diego Velasquez. if you're a filmmaker, you gotta go back to Chaplin, Orson Welles, Hitchcock. no different for a hip-hop artist. you don't just ignore the masters (KRS, Rakim, Slick Rick) and claim you only got into hip-hop after hearing lil wayne or eminem or some shit. so yeah, I do care what these kids listen to. you're only as good as your influences.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:47 PM   #45
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you dont like a group or a band because of what they listen to or dont listen to or like or dont like, your gay.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote