news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default Peace Brother King

Mad props yo, but you will never get them from the ungrateful negroes that populate this forum because they think its cooler to overuse the word "knowledge" and call eachother "gods".

Peace Brother King. A true American pioneer. A true humanitarian.

One of you bitches say something bad about MLK, i fucking dare you
Old 01-17-2011, 04:20 PM   #2
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

How is this not trolling, again?

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"I fear that I am integrating my people into a burning house."

MLK
Old 01-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was "well timed" in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This "Wait" has almost always meant "Never." We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that "justice too long delayed is justice denied."

We have waited for more than 340 years for our constitutional and God given rights. The nations of Asia and Africa are moving with jetlike speed toward gaining political independence, but we still creep at horse and buggy pace toward gaining a cup of coffee at a lunch counter. Perhaps it is easy for those who have never felt the stinging darts of segregation to say, "Wait." But when you have seen vicious mobs lynch your mothers and fathers at will and drown your sisters and brothers at whim; when you have seen hate filled policemen curse, kick and even kill your black brothers and sisters; when you see the vast majority of your twenty million Negro brothers smothering in an airtight cage of poverty in the midst of an affluent society; when you suddenly find your tongue twisted and your speech stammering as you seek to explain to your six year old daughter why she can't go to the public amusement park that has just been advertised on television, and see tears welling up in her eyes when she is told that Funtown is closed to colored children, and see ominous clouds of inferiority beginning to form in her little mental sky, and see her beginning to distort her personality by developing an unconscious bitterness toward white people; when you have to concoct an answer for a five year old son who is asking: "Daddy, why do white people treat colored people so mean?"; when you take a cross county drive and find it necessary to sleep night after night in the uncomfortable corners of your automobile because no motel will accept you; when you are humiliated day in and day out by nagging signs reading "white" and "colored"; when your first name becomes "******," your middle name becomes "boy" (however old you are) and your last name becomes "John," and your wife and mother are never given the respected title "Mrs."; when you are harried by day and haunted by night by the fact that you are a Negro, living constantly at tiptoe stance, never quite knowing what to expect next, and are plagued with inner fears and outer resentments; when you are forever fighting a degenerating sense of "nobodiness"--then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait. There comes a time when the cup of endurance runs over, and men are no longer willing to be plunged into the abyss of despair. I hope, sirs, you can understand our legitimate and unavoidable impatience. You express a great deal of anxiety over our willingness to break laws. This is certainly a legitimate concern. Since we so diligently urge people to obey the Supreme Court's decision of 1954 outlawing segregation in the public schools, at first glance it may seem rather paradoxical for us consciously to break laws. One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

Open Letter From Birmingham Jail

~*Martin Luther King, Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968)
Old 01-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a great man indeed
Old 01-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

damn right...respect
Old 01-17-2011, 07:16 PM   #7
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

What a lot of people probably still don't know is just how smart he was. That man had a PHD and shit. Luckily the civil rights movement didn't get misdirected by the Nation of Islam clowns.

There's a reason it's Martin Luther King Day, not Malcolm X Day.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:32 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why because MLK was talking about loving and being with white people and Malcolm was like "fuck that" ?

don't answer

MLK later realized that we would never have true peace amongst these wicked ass people

and they killed him before he could materialize that thought - fuck you Pig head boy - we have a MLK day and shit is worst for niggas

integration was a mistake

just gave them more access to our shit -

now i sit and watch Hip Hop being taken over just like Blues,Jazz,and rock and roll was -

growing up i always thought that the face of Jazz,rock,and blues, was all white - i was in my 30s when i really realized what had happened - but i began my journey into problackness at 15 - that's fucked up - that means that there are millions of people who do not realize what is being done to them and that if you go out to warn them, they'll shun you out - why the fuck are all these white supremiest white niggas all over these Hip Hop sites running down our history and legacy to our future peoples
Old 01-17-2011, 08:09 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

now i sit and watch Hip Hop being taken over just like Blues,Jazz,and rock and roll was -

growing up i always thought that the face of Jazz,rock,and blues, was all white - i was in my 30s when i really realized what had happened - but i began my journey into problackness at 15 - that's fucked up - that means that there are millions of people who do not realize what is being done to them and that if you go out to warn them, they'll shun you out - why the fuck are all these white supremiest white niggas all over these Hip Hop sites running down our history and legacy to our future peoples
lol - wow, your blood sugar must be low so this whining is excused.

wanna know why your argument is flawed and rather selfish?

your trying to make specific genres of music exclusive and sacred to a single entity. i personally think that's ok to a certain extent.. but your taking it to a different extreme.

white people kept brown people out of baseball & basketball, just like your own people kept whitey out of hiphop for an extended period of time.

maybe little white children are going to grow up thinking golf or skateboarding was always the face of brown people, and wake up and see what is being done to them.

lmao - you really think cultural profiteering is a one way street? YT will get theirs, the pieces are already in play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:43 PM   #10
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Quote:
why because MLK was talking about loving and being with white people and Malcolm was like "fuck that" ?

don't answer

MLK later realized that we would never have true peace amongst these wicked ass people

and they killed him before he could materialize that thought - fuck you Pig head boy - we have a MLK day and shit is worst for niggas

Lol at Pig head boy. Nice dig.

Lol at saying I'm running down your history when you're running down mine.

Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 01-17-2011 at 08:46 PM.
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

btw i didn't read any post after mines - i'm sure the words aren't worth it - but fuck yall anyway in pure seriousness -

Old 01-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by Professor Poopsnagle; 01-17-2011 at 09:04 PM.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #13
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Quote:
btw i didn't read any post after mines - i'm sure the words aren't worth it - but fuck yall anyway in pure seriousness -

Lol you don't get it do you. Martin Luther King thought Blacks and Whites were equal. Malcolm X thought whites were inferior. That message can never create harmony. MLK was great because he could above us vs them. Malcolm X was promoting hate between the people of this world.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:04 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LOL - Sunny couldn't delete or rearrange words in the posts that followed his. Not only that, but he couldn't construct a simple rebuttal regarding my response to his selfish stance about cultural ownership and profiteering.

I even acknowledged it works both ways and is bound to happen to YT somewhere down the line. what-a-nematode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:35 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

malcolm x is a great story in a man turning his life around continuously learning from his own terrible mistakes.

Pretty much everything he ever preached he took back when he found enlightenment toward the end of his life.

Realizing that hate begats hate.

King was always 2 steps ahead of him.

Its funny how, because King is so universally beloved, some blacks like Sunny (the outwardly racist ones) see this as bad, or some sort of weakness.

The true nature of their character shines through.

Peace Brother King.