news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-18-2011, 10:52 PM   #31
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

bullshit it wasn't.

You assume that.

I respect that man to the fullest.

You are clouded by preconceived notion brought on by your own hatred.

I've been there, but I've moved past it.

I suggest you try the same, but it's not for me to say.

It's your life.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you respect him like archie bunker respects sammy davis lol

i know the type of respect you're talking about
Old 01-18-2011, 11:31 PM   #33
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
obama being president does not equal progress for black people

oprah having her own show on tv does not equal progress for black people

russel simmons being a millionaire does not equal progress for black people

black people having college degrees does not equal progress for black people

black people have become more and more assimilated

and black people have intergrated into a burning house

being accepted in white america does not equal progress for black people

in order to be accepted in white america - you have to be docile with the emasculated walk - we have made more ballsless black men by trying to be acceptable in the eyes of white america

and at the end of all of that, they are still not accepted
sunny winters making this post does not equal progress for black people
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:37 PM   #34
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why was King put on a pedestal and not Malcom?

Social Engineering?

Both were killed btw.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:40 PM   #35
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

nahhh

i saw Malcolm throwing the trash in the dumpster behind Arby's the other day. He's laying low, waiting for some more of that Obama money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:56 PM   #36
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i admire malcolm but its a different sort of admiration.

Both took different paths and stood for different types of achievement.

To me, King was the better leader of people.

Malcolm's was more of a personal struggle. The struggle of the individual and it may resonate more with some than others.

But i think everyone can learn and take alot from both men.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:39 AM   #37
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

integration was a mistake

just gave them more access to our shit -

now i sit and watch Hip Hop being taken over just like Blues,Jazz,and rock and roll was -

growing up i always thought that the face of Jazz,rock,and blues, was all white - i was in my 30s when i really realized what had happened - but i began my journey into problackness at 15 - that's fucked up - that means that there are millions of people who do not realize what is being done to them and that if you go out to warn them, they'll shun you out - why the fuck are all these white supremiest white niggas all over these Hip Hop sites running down our history and legacy to our future peoples
Quote:
obama being president does not equal progress for black people

oprah having her own show on tv does not equal progress for black people

russel simmons being a millionaire does not equal progress for black people

black people having college degrees does not equal progress for black people

black people have become more and more assimilated

and black people have intergrated into a burning house

being accepted in white america does not equal progress for black people

in order to be accepted in white america - you have to be docile with the emasculated walk - we have made more ballsless black men by trying to be acceptable in the eyes of white america

and at the end of all of that, they are still not accepted

so you don't want white people integrated into black culture and you don't want black people integrated into white culture.

so what do you want? how would you solve the world's racial problems? how do black people progress?

you complain about everything, yet offer no solution.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:05 AM   #38
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
it wasn't sincere appreciation
Your'e assessing this on somebody you have never met over the internet.

cosign Art Vandelay in this thread
Old 01-19-2011, 05:42 AM   #39
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

yonder drunken mastayonder drunken masta

Quote:
why because MLK was talking about loving and being with white people and Malcolm was like "fuck that" ?

don't answer

MLK later realized that we would never have true peace amongst these wicked ass people

and they killed him before he could materialize that thought - fuck you Pig head boy - we have a MLK day and shit is worst for niggas

integration was a mistake

just gave them more access to our shit -

now i sit and watch Hip Hop being taken over just like Blues,Jazz,and rock and roll was -

growing up i always thought that the face of Jazz,rock,and blues, was all white - i was in my 30s when i really realized what had happened - but i began my journey into problackness at 15 - that's fucked up - that means that there are millions of people who do not realize what is being done to them and that if you go out to warn them, they'll shun you out - why the fuck are all these white supremiest white niggas all over these Hip Hop sites running down our history and legacy to our future peoples

whitey stole my music genre

u know like nigga stole my bike

funny right
Old 01-19-2011, 10:19 AM   #40
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

you complain about everything, yet offer no solution.

i offer way more than solution son

you're stank ass just isn't invited

and fuck the rest of yall fury face niggas that got something negative to say about the pure facts i spit in yalls eyes
Old 01-19-2011, 10:32 AM   #41
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i offer way more than solution son

you're stank ass just isn't invited

and fuck the rest of yall fury face niggas that got something negative to say about the pure facts i spit in yalls eyes
i wasn't trying to attack you, i really wanted to hear what you have to say.

shouldn't you be trying to wake up my dumb, deaf and blind (and stank) ass to better mankind?

Old 01-19-2011, 10:34 AM   #42
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i didn't read your bitch ass post but ......

Old 01-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #43
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sunny, you really haven't offered any facts, just opinions...and you do complain alot without offering any alternatives, at least within the context of this thread.

black people in college, black millionaires, a black president...none of these equals progress in your eyes? do you want to go back to the jim crow days?what would be your idealized society?

what do you consider emasculated in an attempt to conform? you like to be vague and then you're very condescending when people ask you to be more specific, or get angry when people infer things from your very general statements.

and PussyDouche, you know you were just trolling with this...i get that the angry conservative racist character was getting old, but the 'calm progressive intellectual' look isn't suiting you at all. you're not intelligent enough to successfully pull it off. so go back to bitching about lebron james and 'liberal pussies'.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 01-19-2011 at 10:43 AM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #44
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #45
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Sunny, if I ever see you, i'm going to give you a hug. you need it, buddy.