news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-20-2011, 01:32 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if his presence and purpose is not respected to the point where he would have to beat the hell out of his women and children in order for them to submit and follow his guidance, then yes, he should break out and start over -

often times they'll rebel against what they know is right just because you as a black man said it -

black women have an iLL way to show us how we ain't shit and they pass this same feeling down to their daughters -

i understand better today why some men kill up their whole family children included - i understand why a man would leave the house and abandon his children - i'm not saying that this is the best move to make - but i do understand why now

the black woman is trained and programmed to break the spirit of black men - to make them docile and weakened - so that they will not buck the system that is feeding them - they help maintain the system of white supremacy - the messenger said that 75% of our work is with the woman
Old 01-20-2011, 01:59 PM   #17
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
if his presence and purpose is not respected to the point where he would have to beat the hell out of his women and children in order for them to submit and follow his guidance, then yes, he should break out and start over
Exactly! If she's constantly saying to him, "Nigga, you ain't shit", then I can understand why he had to punch her in order to get her to shut up.

I never understood as a kid why men do this but now I see why.

Quote:
i understand better today why some men kill up their whole family children included - i understand why a man would leave the house and abandon his children - i'm not saying that this is the best move to make - but i do understand why now
It's not the men, it's the women. Black women talk about having a family, a career, and a home to call their own. But when it finally happens, they push the men out of their children's lives because a black man isn't needed in the household anymore. Think about it. With all the welfare and the never ending support from other black women, college, etc, what purpose does a black man offer besides dick? Fuck having kids and fuck a family! I'll be damned if I'll be a victim of their never ending bullshit!

Quote:
the black woman is trained and programmed to break the spirit of black men - to make them docile and weakened - so that they will not buck the system that is feeding them - they help maintain the system of white supremacy - the messenger said that 75% of our work is with the woman
Correct! The training starts from birth.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #18
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

Quote:
Could you expand on this and explain how you came to that conclusion?

DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what is it that you want to hear ?

it's all there - this is what is done - you would have to live and see this crazy shit that's going on among black families - i come to this conclusion because i know many black men and women
Old 01-20-2011, 10:42 PM   #20
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

"The black woman is trained and programmed..." how?

Was this from the time of slavery when the black man was beaten into submission in front of the woman? And this culture of "niggas ain't shit" has taken hold ever since? - This was my first thought, but I want yours.

What other crazy shit is going on amongst black families?
Old 01-20-2011, 11:02 PM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post
"The black woman is trained and programmed..." how?

it's maintained using media - even those of us who are trained well to locate the poisons in the media get caught up in being programmed by it - i'm still suffering from a myriad of shit -

most people are, but majority of people don't know it -

knowing it, and seeing it done to others and the effects it has on ones self can cause problems in our lives that we won't know the root of until it's too late -

watch the video in the "Black Holocaust" thread

Quote:
Was this from the time of slavery when the black man was beaten into submission in front of the woman? And this culture of "niggas ain't shit" has taken hold ever since? - This was my first thought, but I want yours.

that is a part of it - we continue to get hit from many angles - to stop this, we as a collective have to come up out of the culture, and stop chasing this dream of being accepted here

Quote:

What other crazy shit is going on amongst black families?
???

....in order to get black women to love you or any one to love you and take you serious, you have to have multiple copies of this niggas picture in your pockets -

that nigga don't look like us - now she's slapping yellow wigs on her head to fit in so she can get allot of those niggas pictures in her pocket book -

imagine if the whole WuTang Clan were to start wearing wigs on they head to look like this nigga

Old 01-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

^ he's the evolved version of the black man by the way
Old 01-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #23
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

Understood.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:24 PM   #24
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
What do y'all think is the solution to this problem?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #25
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Even if you have a lot of money, the love isn't real. It's all artificial. Think about it.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:39 PM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

like i said - the most entertaining stuff ive ever encountered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #27
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Even if you have a lot of money, the love isn't real. It's all artificial. Think about it.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:41 AM   #28
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ironman, you always be on point with what you're saying. That's why i like talking to you because you and i have the same opinion about different topics. Sunny Winters be talking a bunch of bullshit. That was funny watching Professor Griff dissing famous black men with their white women. I don't have a problem with black guys dating white women. Black guys can date who they want and the same goes for black women. Why should black men only date black women? The reason famous black men are with white women is because i'm sure they've had several bad experiences with black women and they're fed up with them. So if the white women they're with treat them good, that's all that matters. I understand there are some white women who are after black men's money but the things i like about most white women better than black women is that white women don't act stuck up, have a attitude problem, they don't have a bunch of kids. White women have their priorities together and what i mean by that is they make sure they get a education, have a good job and live in a nice neighborhood. Black women think when they get a good job and a college degree with a nice car and a nice house or nice apartment, they can shit on black men who ain't got what they got. Plus most black women got a bunch of kids and black men ain't trying to be bothered with that. Some black women will have kids before they get a job hahahahahahahaha. Some of them will be on welfare for the rest of their life and live in a bad neighborhood. Their priorities are fucked up.

I know there are some bad black men but there are some good black men and black women need to stop thinking all black men ain't shit. If they keep having that mentality, they will never get a good black man. Even if they get a good black man, they're gonna fuck up that relationship because of their attitude and being materialistic. I think black women have a mental problem LOL. Professor Griff can diss famous black men that got white women if he wants to but he needs to realize black women are fucked up mentally and that's why famous black men aren't with them. I would rather have a black woman than a white woman but i've had so many bad experiences with black women that i've given up on them. I want a white woman now. If a good black woman comes along and will treat me good, then i'll be with her but i doubt that will happen.

Ironman i definitely agree with what you said about how cute black women in high school chased after the ignorant black men that were popular. And now those same ignorant black men are probably in prison, dead or unemployed and the black women probably got kids by these losers LOL. I've ran into a couple of black women i used to go to high school with and one of them i talked to told me she has 3 kids and she's single. Another one i talked to at the library told me she has a man but i gave her my number anyway LOL. She hasn't called me and i'm not surprised.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:49 AM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ironman i can understand why you're single and that's ok with me because i know you're frustrated with black women just like iam. That's good that you don't want kids because i don't want kids either. I could do without a woman because most women especially cute ones just wanna spend men's money anyway hahahahahahahahahaha. That's why i don't trust women especially black women because they just want my money. Black men laugh at me because they don't see me with a woman and they assume i'm not getting any sex or they probably think i'm gay when that's not the case at all. I love cute women whether they're black or white but i'm just fed up with their asses because i'm not gonna work hard for my money just so i can spend it on them. Fuck that.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:40 AM   #30
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Ironman i can understand why you're single and that's ok with me because i know you're frustrated with black women just like iam. That's good that you don't want kids because i don't want kids either. I could do without a woman because most women especially cute ones just wanna spend men's money anyway hahahahahahahahahaha. That's why i don't trust women especially black women because they just want my money. Black men laugh at me because they don't see me with a woman and they assume i'm not getting any sex or they probably think i'm gay when that's not the case at all. I love cute women whether they're black or white but i'm just fed up with their asses because i'm not gonna work hard for my money just so i can spend it on them. Fuck that.
I like kids, I do. I just don't want to become a vitcm of their on-going bullshit. Plus, I don't NEED kids.