news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-31-2011, 10:54 AM   #46
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
im white, my girlfriend is blacker then a struck match. whats wu corp ktl think about that?
in my opinion i think your kid will end up having a mixed curly texture type of hair, medium dark-light, mixed, hence brown skin, with slightly above average height... if you two were to... you know... mix.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #47
James G
Same DNA as Stardust

James G shaolin monk

For all the examples Griff gives, you can counter this with black famous couples.

Will and Jada Smith, Omar & Keisha Epps, Denzel & Pauletta Washington, Oprah Winfrey & Steadman Graham, Beyoncé & Jay-Z, Nas & Kelis [I know that’s over now, but still] Barack and Michelle Obama…. et cetera et cetera

I find the video to be on some racist BS, I look forward to a time when race is irrelevant. I understand that as a white man, that might be viewed as an easier thing for me to say. I can never fully understand the struggles the black man and woman face, maybe intellectually, but not emotionally.

Even so, as humans we need to move forward together, I embrace and celebrate those couples. I find nothing wrong with mixed race couples, like Griff does, I think his feelings go deeper than the “sista’s where ya’ll at?” As posted above, you can counter every couple he shows with a black couple.

I don’t feel the argument put forward on the YouTube comments either, talking about some illuminati social design. They want you to fear each other, man.

Thats all the media and the politicians are ever talking about, the things that separate us, things that make us different from one another. Thats the way the ruling class operates in any society. They try to divide the rest of the people. They keep the lower and the middle classes fighting with each other so that they the rich, can run off with all the fucking money. Fairly simple thing. Happens to work. You know, anything different, thats what they gonna talk about. Race, religion, ethnic and national backgrounds, jobs, income, education, social status, sexuality. Anything they can do, keep us fighting with each other so that they can keep going to the bank.” – Brother George Carlin

We all one, we all human.

Last edited by James G; 02-05-2011 at 06:15 PM.
James G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:27 PM   #48
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by James G View Post
For all the examples Griff gives, you can counter this with black famous couples.

Will and Jada Smith, Omar & Keisha Epps, Denzel & Pauletta Washington, Oprah Winfrey & Steadman Graham, Beyoncé & Jay-Z, Nas & kelis [I know that’s over now, but still] barack and Michelle obama…. et cetera et cetera

I find the video to be on some racist BS, I look forward to a time when race is irrelevant. I understand that as a white man, that might be viewed as an easier thing for me to say. I can never fully understand the struggles the black man and woman face, maybe intellectually, but not emotionally.

Even so as a human we need to move forward together, I embrace and celebrate those couples. I find nothing wrong with mixed race couples like Griff does, I think his feelings go deeper than the “sista’s where ya’ll at?” As posted above, you can counter every coupe he shows with a black couple.

I don’t feel the argument put forward on the YouTube comments either, talking about some illuminati social design. They want you to fear each other, man.

Thats all the media and the politicians are ever talking about, the things that separate us, things that make us different from one another. Thats the way the ruling class operates in any society. They try to divide the rest of the people. They keep the lower and the middle classes fighting with each other so that they the rich, can run off with all the fucking money. Fairly simple thing. Happens to work. You know, anything different, thats what they gonna talk about. Race, religion, ethnic and national backgrounds, jobs, income, education, social status, sexuality. Anything they can do, keep us fighting with each other so that they can keep going to the bank.” – Brother George Carlin

We all one, we all human.
I completley agree with you. Defining your self or others by their race in this this day and age is borderline "primitive" thinking, not to mention that anyone who make such definitions has no idea what a human being truly is.
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote