news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms
Default Real life super heroes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_uJ0Hih7QU
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/430430_super19.html

I respect this, it was bound to happen sooner or later, I just want to be down, lol
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:40 AM   #2
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

HAHHAAHA dope joint yo!!!
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting. I give him much respect BUT I wonder if this guy is PROPERLY trained in Marital Arts. I'm not talking about the entertainment martial arts, I'm talking about real combat martial arts.

Secondly, I'm afraid that this guy is going to get himself and others killed. I understand that Phoenix Jones wants to serve his city in a polite manner but it's not worth risking your life to do so.

Again, I respect this guy but he isn't prepared nor is he properly trained to be a "Superhero". His friends aren't either.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 01-17-2011 at 12:50 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:41 PM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There is nothing super about them. They are endangering their lives and sooner or later the shit will hit the fan.

I admire their noble intentions but the fact remains that the notion of a superhero does not exist. Super powers don't exist, no amount of body armor and wacky costuming is going to change that.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-17-2011, 01:29 PM   #6
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
There is nothing super about them. They are endangering their lives and sooner or later the shit will hit the fan.

I admire their noble intentions but the fact remains that the notion of a superhero does not exist. Super powers don't exist, no amount of body armor and wacky costuming is going to change that.
exactly...they're costumed vigilantes, but not super heroes.

I'm not going to lie though, I would laugh if criminals started wearing costumes, too.

But as soon as an innocent bystander gets injured or killed, law enforcement will put a kibosh on this madness.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #7
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
exactly...they're costumed vigilantes, but not super heroes.

I'm not going to lie though, I would laugh if criminals started wearing costumes, too.

But as soon as an innocent bystander gets injured or killed, law enforcement will put a kibosh on this madness.
The Keene Act?
Old 01-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #8
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^boom...exactly...i couldn't remember the name of that bit.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #9
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

smh really??

after watching that greenman shit i cant take this serious anymore
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote