news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-20-2011, 03:58 PM   #31
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafran View Post
and he doesn't want to put his own money to put this shit out with that wack single get crazeh, don't tell me B9 doesn't have 3k is just he don't want to lose his paper and want us to put it form him. that shit is wack you hear all this artist crying over bitch moves labels made them but now artist want to rip us fans LOL
LMAO yo this thread has my stomach hurting right now, this nigga want 3K for a free mixtape LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cant tell me this nigga doesnt have 3K to promote this shit himself, he tryna use our money!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
When was the last time this nigga spit anything worth my money??? FLW????
LOL this nigga want 3K!!!!! Oh lord!!!!
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:32 PM   #32
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

i bet it has old shit on it too, B9 is cool and all but he has exactly 1 song that he spit more than 1 verse on (Grey Goose/Showdown whatever the real title was)

hes a group spitter, if your gonna be a solo artist got to show and prove a bit. after seeing how lazy his first tape was, i aint puttin out a dime until snippets and tracklist is provided. dude is buggin
Old 01-20-2011, 06:43 PM   #33
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

B9 still only has $52 after 2 days. i think he's going to have to raise some money to do some promotion for this money he's raising to promote his promtoing of the mix cd.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:20 PM   #34
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so he said if he dosent get $3000, the album/mixtape aint gonna happpen right?

what about the faggits who actually donate their money and this ends up getting scrapped? lol

fags wasted their money lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #35
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

If I own all 3 Killarmy albums does that count for anything? I think I even bought Silent Weapons more than once. Ha. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:39 PM   #36
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Doesnt B9 know anything about the huge amount of albums, not even mixtapes, ALBUMS, that are essentially made in peoples bedrooms these days?

Hes talking about needing 3k for post production on a mixtape. Fuck you.

I lost ALL respect for him. Sounds like a fucking hobo
Old 01-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #37
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
so he said if he dosent get $3000, the album/mixtape aint gonna happpen right?

what about the faggits who actually donate their money and this ends up getting scrapped? lol

fags wasted their money lol

nah if you donate and it doesnt make the goal you get your money back

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:45 AM   #38
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
b9 still only has $52 after 2 days. I think he's going to have to raise some money to do some promotion for this money he's raising to promote his promtoing of the mix cd.

lmao

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #39
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa

yeah i think B9 made his day with us the fans, Royal Sunn you better star thinking other way to gert your artist a proper career by the way what type of label are you?? You should BE the ones putting the 3k not US!!

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
dafran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #40
Puluhostyle

Puluhostyle grasshopper

All these Killa Beez are past their momentum and they still don't realise it...

BTW Can someone send me 3k cause Im about to take shit and Im out of paper..
Puluhostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #41
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

B9 needs to get a real job if he can't fund that shit himself. Free mixtape my ass!
Old 01-21-2011, 09:46 AM   #42
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

A real club song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTSPW...eature=related
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #43
5thlion
ephraimite

5thlion shaolin monk

Tell his ass to get a job wtf swear these rappers act like they cant get a reg 9 to 5 to support they art
5thlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:46 AM   #44
Royalsunn

Royalsunn crouching tiger

i dont understand why ya made such a big deal out this, we came and said this will be free download we never forced anybody to give money. the 3000 will not only be for the armory but it will help the making of kinetic radio vol 2 and kinetic solo. where you will get your share of wu production and featuring. if you dont wanna make a payment it's all good just download the Armory 2/19 at kinetic9.com. and for those who wanna help we got some exciting surprises.
Royalsunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:21 PM   #45
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo sunn i got some gwap for the God!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote