news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default Enki/Thoth/Quetzalcoatl/Hermes/Merlin/Mercury/Tehuti

This individual played a great role in the history of humanity according to many stories/myths/legends around the world.

I just want to build on this character. Its my overstanding that he is the creator of Astrology, Humanity and Civilization. This individual cant be overlooked and I just want to build on him - not worship nor idolize but build on him.

Here is some stuff on thoth from wiki and crystalinks

http://www.crystalinks.com/thoth.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth

Here as Enki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki\

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thoth is said to be the tongue of Ra and that he had a hand in creating the spoken word (bringing thought into the physical).

Thoth also is credited with creating magic.

i just got a caduceus tattoo (staff of thoth) it represents the two serpents entertwined(dna) rising to a pair of wings (ascension) to the head of the staff the sun (god). basically overcoming the human form to divinity.

i have even heard that thoth is still alive in this dimension.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

represents the head and stomach -

that's the simplest way i can put it

how can one become a light being with all those bad sandwiches floating around in his or her intestines ?

the head absorbs the "light" (energy,sound,spirit,soul,etc...) whatever you want to call it

the stomach or better yet bowels pull matter onto the light being so that it can exist and do the thinking/driving for the vehicle wich usually ends up dulling the light

the more matter your devil in hell pulls onto you, the less powerful the lights of your eyes and ears becomes - cloudy vision can lead you to mistake someones face for a plate of steak
Old 01-20-2011, 12:22 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the snake is grounded

the eagle or phoenix rises above ground

heaven and hell

and the 2 ...bosses over those places

the scriptures say to deny the flesh

women also are called Earth - grounded - they will influence you to get an apartment and a car so that they can feel secure - they keep men grounded and working

if it wasn't for women, men wouldn't do anything to materialize their thoughts - they'd just sit around stinkin
Old 01-20-2011, 12:35 PM   #5
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

so Enki was father of Myakael/Murduk?
and tru history it was merlin and all tthose other names u titled? I red the first tablet according to professor York he created the human clone?
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP yo it all fallz in place
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #6
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

the greatest lie they keep tellin us is that we are matter, of cause we are! but they use the denial of spirit and dont giv a fuc about it , I did not know how holy 1's innersantum is in that I could not believe my body is a vehicle ooh how they tricked me , it takes time to adjust and believe in the great Nuthing but its real realer than I thought haha
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #7
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I would not be surprised if he is Deganiwidah too in Mohawk tradition. The Great Peace Maker. Its possible as well that him and Marduk (his offspring) are mistaken for each other.

According to Sitchin translations Marduk was sent to exile with the Igigi because he felt compassion for them and he dwelled with them and their demi-god offspring on the other side of the world (America).

This is after the fall of the tower of Babylon (spaceport/information hub). When mankind was divided and languages mixed up because we got too big for our britches according to Enlil/YHWH.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody read thoth's emerald tablets?
i'm trying to get my hands/eyes on it.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #9
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^ http://www.scribd.com/doc/4971453/TH...-the-Atlantean

Old 01-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #10
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
This individual played a great role in the history of humanity according to many stories/myths/legends around the world.

I just want to build on this character. Its my overstanding that he is the creator of Astrology, Humanity and Civilization. This individual cant be overlooked and I just want to build on him - not worship nor idolize but build on him.

Here is some stuff on thoth from wiki and crystalinks

http://www.crystalinks.com/thoth.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth

Here as Enki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki\

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

your mafs isnt right

enki: Enkidu Gilgamesh’s bests buddy

tehuti: god of wisdom/ Fukurokuju ect

Thoth: moon god of knowledge: he is most likely Tsukuyomi ect

Quetzalcoatl: son/daughter of omoteotl the god of the cosmoses creator of the universe. Quetzalcoatl created man and tore Tlaltecutli aprt and created the sky from her upper body and earth from her lower/ most likely the Chinese creation dragon i forgot his name

mercury/hermes: a traitor that sold Zeus out to Yahweh, ou is also called Gabriel ou also apears around Odin

(marldine)Marlin: its a title meaning beast man giving to high level sorcerer with the mastery of shape shifting

try again
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:04 PM   #11
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

wow you all realy don't no shit about your "mythos"

you know what i'm washing my hands of this thread and walking away

enjoy your ignorance dumbasses
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
wow you all realy don't no shit about your "mythos"

you know what i'm washing my hands of this thread and walking away

enjoy your ignorance dumbasses

who are you talking to ?
Old 01-21-2011, 06:52 PM   #13
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

He's basing his understanding of the Gods on Anime again. But on the other hand, and in his favor that's more legitimate than most of these sources.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:53 PM   #14
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Enkidu has nothing to do with Enki of the Rank of 40 in annunaki history.

Old 01-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #15
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Enkidu has nothing to do with Enki of the Rank of 40 in annunaki history.
Yeah, one's a thousands of years old legend well documented by historians and one is some hooey a Russian guy made up while attempting to read a 7000 year old language.

However they are related.

Enki is Hermes the Great the Great the Great.

Enkidu is the Horned God Pan.

Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 01-21-2011 at 08:11 PM.
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote