news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Audio Tips & Tricks

Old 01-21-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms
Exclamation Samson G-Track vs. AT-2020

I've been writing rhymes since I was a kid and being the poor fuck that I am, I never got to buying a mic, so until I get enough dough I was looking to buy a USB mic to just fuck around a little bit. I've looked around and to my preference I narrowed it down to the Samson G-Track and the AT2020, they cost around the same and I don't know which one to get. So to anyone who's familiar with these types of things, please, get at me.
APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.futureproducers.com/forum...d.php?t=289551
Old 01-21-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you can get the samson go mic for almost half the price
i got one - haven't done a whole lot of recording (few tracks) with it but it definitely sounds good. its about the size of a big thumb too
if you look it up on amazon it gets nothin but great reviews
Old 01-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
you can get the samson go mic for almost half the price
i got one - haven't done a whole lot of recording (few tracks) with it but it definitely sounds good. its about the size of a big thumb too
if you look it up on amazon it gets nothin but great reviews
Much appreciated

Old 01-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

np
here's a pic

its a solid lil thing too, doesn't feel cheap
Old 01-21-2011, 08:29 PM   #6
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
np
here's a pic

its a solid lil thing too, doesn't feel cheap

Hmm, got a recording you can post?

Old 01-23-2011, 07:33 AM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

oh yeah sorry - ill try to upload something later today for ya
Old 01-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #8
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

Whenever you could, peace.

Old 01-25-2011, 06:59 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

here's a sample from one of my homies
http://www.box.net/shared/254jct1m8r
acapella, absolutely no effects over it at all
no pop shield used, just spittin shit in my bedroom
Old 01-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #10
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

Wow, that's some pretty good quality for such a mic, good lookin' out man

Old 01-27-2011, 08:03 PM   #11
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

no doubt it will record crystal clear audio - you just gotta learn how to master the vocals + add effects n all that...which i suck at right now lol
mic is easy to use too, i just plugged it in, opened Audacity and it was already good to go. installed itself.
peace