news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-26-2011, 01:43 AM   #1
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms
Default Obama 2011 State of the Union Address

for those that missed it

http://cspan.org/Events/State-of-the...10737419121-6/

So now it's July huh? Gotta love how as the elite stand and applaud when he discusses defeating poor people
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:41 AM   #2
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Another good speech. Nothing more.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea because that shit was written by professional fucking liars using mind control techniques
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was a fantastic speech! The one thing that I disagreed with him was regarding Alternative Energies. I don't know of the adviser who's informing President Obama about oil and alternative energies but he needs to do more research before he addresses the American people regarding this issue. In my opinion, he doesn't fully understand the impact it would have IF America decides to switch to alternative energies by 2015 (he'd like millions of automobiles that will run on alternative energies on the road by 2015). That's not going to happen and America won't allow it to happen!

We should invest in off shore drilling. If that becomes reality, then years from now, gas prices won't be up to $5.00 a gallon. I do like the idea of researching for alternative energies because it will create lots of jobs and boost the economy.

In the speech, President Obama stated that the USA needs to be number one in terms of innovation and education, which is why he pushing to invest in alternative energies. I like it when he mentioned the space race b/w Russia and the USA. It's all about innovation, especially if we want to create more jobs to get America out of this recession.

The reason why I mentioned that America should start to invest in off shore drilling is because I know for a FACT that it help the economy in terms of jobs, research, and growth. Exploration companies will not know until they got out into the seas and start exploring. Once they get the permission to do so, they have to go through the usually process, which is bidding for the offshore land, planning, building the facilities, and drilling and pumping the oil. That can take anywhere from eight to ten years, depending on how far offshore the exploration companies want to drill and the type of geological structure it is. Plus, offshore drilling is very expensive, depending how far an oil company wants to drill offshore. It will count for, I believe, one percent of the world's oil. This will create jobs and also increase the growth of small businesses. On the bright side, we won't be so depended on foreign oil.

Maybe America can do both! Pursing off shore drilling AND investing in alternative energies, then that way, the economy will be back to the way it was several years ago.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 01-26-2011 at 02:30 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:18 PM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

President Obama mentioned that years and years ago, people would graduate high school (or not) and apply for a job at a factory. Long-term employment was guaranteed! The pay was good enough for men and women to provide for their families. Even their children would join the work force with their parents because the business was that good. During that time, a college degree wasn't needed in order to make a good living. Unfortunately, that world doesn't exist anymore.

Now, you need a college degree in order to make a decent living. A high school diploma doesn't cut it anymore.

People need to improve their skill sets in order to move to the next level of success. It's like people don't want to work hard anymore. People just want it easy. Past generations worked hard and older generations worked even harder. They worked so we could have want they couldn't have. It's all about the American dream and working towards your goals. Unfortunately, you don't see that in America today. It's like Style stated, we are in a microwave era.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hey moron, instead of offshore drilling, which is an ecological disaster, you know what would lower the price of gas? Not using it. Faggot.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #7
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Hey moron, instead of offshore drilling, which is an ecological disaster, you know what would lower the price of gas? Not using it. Faggot.
Hey, dumbass! Thanks for your thoughtless post.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #8
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thoughtless? Which one of us isn't thinking? Your suggestion is to go with the status quo....hmmm, not much thought involved there. You know what, there's no point in arguing with a black republican, they're the most ignorant fuck ups the planet has ever known. Fuck yourself, if your small dick can reach.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #9
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
hahhha

whos the whore in your sig?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #10
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Alternative energy is certainly possible but it won't be cheap.

For an example:

Solar==> It would cost ~900 Trillion dollars to create the energy to use solar as the single energy source and use 45,000 square miles of solar arrays even with the cutting edge systems.

So Solar is basically off the table in terms of being the basis. As shingles for your roof to reduce your output on the grid? Sure. Powering America? No.

Hydro is bad for the environment. Dams totally screw up the ecosystems. It's better than gas but it's silly. If I recall the 3 gorges dam in China required the relocation of several million people. That might fly in a dictatorial hellhole like China (kind of kidding) but it wouldn't in Freedom land. Similarly Wind power is a frikkin eyesore.

Tidal is a solid idea. Moving water is pretty powerful stuff and it's clockwork. This should be the core of our policy. Nikola Tesla was a proponent of tidal power I'm pretty sure.

Then we have options like Geothermal which is limited in use and I don't think we should be tapping into the largest geothermal areas. Do we really want to delve too deep and trigger Yellowstone? That would literally fuck over the entire country west of the Mississippi and probably east of the Mississippi. Oil spills will look laughable in the face of that clean up.

Then we've got biofuels which look decent but that's not a solution.

So I say use the oil we can, begin the process of turning nuclear bombs into nuclear plants, and then simultaneously build up a tidal system. Eventually we'll generate enough between the atomic and tidal to power America and then eventually we phase out the atomics.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Geothermal is regenerative, therefore unlimited. Nobody's tapping into Yellowstone. Learn some stuff before speaking on it.

Old 01-26-2011, 08:16 PM   #12
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Geothermal is regenerative, therefore unlimited. Nobody's tapping into Yellowstone. Learn some stuff before speaking on it.
I said it's limited in use not in how much there is. I'm saying it's hard to get to. You've got to dig pretty deep in most places. Yellowstone is one of the most active geothermic hot spots. It's also a fucking bomb. So I'm saying you can't just stick pipes into volcanoes. Especially huge ass ones.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

he had absolutely nothing new to say.

Obama's State of the Union Was Tantamount to Plagiarism

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...-to-plagiarism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote