news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-29-2010, 05:05 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The old RZA remixes of "Bring Da Ruckus" and "7th Chamber (Pt. 3)" is fucking CRAZY!!

both of these incredible "36 Chamber" session joints has been in the media section for ages, yet these are rarely even mentioned and i bet some even don't know they are there (if u haven't checked the media section anytime you gonna be amazed of all the dopeness in there - peace to Cilvaringz!)

now the sound quality ain't superb, although they are alot better than those from the demo tapes, and they do have a little tags by J-Love over them but nothing to distracting. both tracks says they are remixes in the audio section but i get the feeling with RZA that he probably made a few different versions of many of the songs since he was a real perfectionist.

i hadn't actually banged these in years and just put them both on in a row after playing the clean "36 Chambers" (that was also very cool cuz the arrangements, some vocals and sound quality are better - especially if you replace with the ones available in clean versions through singles), and i was just amazed by the dopeness of both these. the beats have elements from the album versions but at the same time they have alot of other things going on in them, fucking crazy to be able to hear that vintage RZA productions from '93 never released besides some obscure J-Love mixtape. also Ghostface has a totally different verse on the "7th Chamber" mix here (which would make it "7th Chamber Part 3" lol. if you haven't heard those in a long time then enjoy and TURN IT UP!!!! (Right click + save as)

Wu-Tang Clan - "BRING DA RUCKUS" (Demo #2 or Remix)

Wu-Tang Clan - "7th Chamber, Pt. 3" (Demo or Remix)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
CPH Link
CHICKEN HEAD

CPH Link crouching tiger

fuckin ill, the 7th chamber remix is incredible. A shame it never got a proper release...
CPH Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:46 AM   #3
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word, I used to bump that 7th chamber remix on repeat for hours

shit is that serious
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
mic napalm
Illest Killa Bee

mic napalm crouching tiger

So a j love less version of both was never found?
Old 11-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger

I still think 7th chamber pt 2 is the best version.

Ghostfaces verse is better on the original, but props for posting this.
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
mic napalm
Illest Killa Bee

Man this thread is from 2010 and there are others as far back as 2006, so they may not b a version w/o j love.....anyone know
Old 11-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #7
mic napalm
Illest Killa Bee

So no one knows or they just rare n don't exist w/o j love?
Old 11-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #8
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
I still think 7th chamber pt 2 is the best version.

Ghostfaces verse is better on the original, but props for posting this.
co-sign
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:15 PM   #9
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

fuck..part 3 is amazing..anyone know the samples?
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #10
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Wow thanks for posting claa7. I will repeat this for the rest of 2013. Never heard it, that part 3 is mindblowing.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:52 AM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the more i listen to these the more amazed i am, as Classic and fantastic "36 Chambers" is i Think these two tracks would have been even iller than their retail counterparts... "7th Chamber" sound like some "Liquid Swords" shit in my mind, and the bluesy riff on "Bring Da Ruckus" add Another dimension to it. i would love to have this version as "7th Chamber Pt. 1" and then keep "Part 2" as it is.

i wrote an article with posts about all the different versions and my thoughts on them here yesterday - http://claaa7.blogspot.se/2013/11/ep...-chambers.html

but i realized i missed to include "Rap Burglars", you know the Inspectah Deck / Rae track over the "CREAM" beat that was released on Math's "Wu & Friends" album.. since i recently changed laptop after a complete breakdown i lost most of my Music, so i was wondering if some kind soul in here could upload it for me.??? would be very grateful, preferably in 320 kbps, but 192 is fine too. many thanks in advance

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 11-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #12
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I'm feeling ghost verse better on here. love this flow he used on here.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:47 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

i agree with you on Ghost's verse there, truly a lost gem..

what's very interesting as well is that there seems to be another Inspectah Deck verse recorded on this beat that are missing but because of some mixing problem we can hear it underneath Ghost's verse for the first bars... rewind it and just when Ghost's verse starts you'll hear Deck clearly spit ""Ladies and Gentlemen, I hit you with that music/ The Rebel, watch me get mental with the m...", and then it cuts off.