news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 12:36 PM   #1
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Exclamation Wu Tang Corp Beat Battle 4 (Snake in Eagles Shadow Wins)

here are the contestants:

noBru_JPACLAN : beat
shaolins_finest : beat
LORD ZERO : beat
..:::::THǧ:::::.. : beat
Ozmosis : beat
Snake In Eagles Shadow : beat

if you did not sign up before the deadline you are not in this competition

voting ends on Wednesday, and the next battle will probably start this friday or so.

for all those who are new, here are the rules of the wu tang corp beat battle:

Regarding Entering the Competition:
1. You must sign up for the battle in this thread, BEFORE or ON the day of the deadline. No Exceptions
2. Everyone must have a www.soundclick.com page to participate in the battle, or you will not be allowed to; this is only fair because everyone's beat must be heard and this site is the best and most stable when it comes to music

Making your beat:
1. USE ONLY THE SAMPLE PROVIDED.

Submitting your beat:
1. Upload it onto soundclick. When you are finish goto your page, click music and click the song's name. Take that URL and post it in the thread I will make (in this case it will be called Wu Tang Beat Battle 3 (Submit beats here). This will make the organization of the beats much easier. Beats from megaupload, yousendit, etc are no longer accepted

Regarding Voting
1. NO Double voting, if you vote for more than one person, both your votes will be invalidated.
2. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF, or it will not count (this is only to even out the playing field)

These are some simple rules, so they shouldn't be too hard to follow. It will also make things much easier.

The deadline for submission is Saturday night, and the deadline for beat submission is Monday night. From now on the voting will also end 3 days after the deadline for beat submission.

*NOTE* The winner of the Beat Battle now also chooses the next sample for the next battle

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 10-17-2005, 12:52 PM   #2
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default Re: Wu Tang Corp Beat Battle 4 (VOTE NOW)

My vote goes to noBru

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
Old 10-17-2005, 01:47 PM   #3
Starchaser107
MIZRI

Starchaser107 grasshopper

Snake in the Eagles Shadow !
although some of the others were good, I was feelin this the most.

www.soundclick.com/mizri

www.myspace.com/mizrimusic

"When delivering something like an important letter or other written materials, grasp it firmly in your hand as you go and do not release it once, but hand it over directly to the recipient." -Hagakure (The Book of the Samurai)
Old 10-17-2005, 02:59 PM   #4
shaolins_finest
PROLIFIC

shaolins_finest shaolin monk

I voted for Snake In Eagles Shadow. He has the second best beat, since i cant vote for the best beat seeing that its mine i voted for the second place beat lol for real though i want to battle this dude in the finals. He's gonna have to change his name to Snake in Shaolinsfinest Shadow. Im gonna murder this cat. LETS GET IT POPPING!

Old 10-17-2005, 03:14 PM   #5
noBru_JPACLAN

noBru_JPACLAN grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to noBru_JPACLAN

My vote goes to Ozmosis...
Old 10-17-2005, 09:11 PM   #6
shaolins_finest
PROLIFIC

We have alot of Dick ryders in this forum. I don't want to sound arrogant or anything but if Me or Snake in Eagles Shadow don't win then either this forum is filled with dick riders or niggas who got the worst taste in music or dudes got more than 1 name and they're voting for themselves. Not saying anyone's beat sucks or anything but how could you not vote for my joint or Snakes? It boggles my mind how these other dudes be getting more votes than us. Niggas is on some buddy buddy shit on these forums. Voting for friends and those with sinority who been posting on these boards for like a year+ and that's fucked up. You would think being on a wutang site people will be more in to skills and creativity but it seems to me like yall are just like commercial hiphop fans. Follow the leader type shit. Or it could be my shit aint up to par with beats that sound like a 4 second loop with a premade drum pattern placed over it. Niggas shit be sounding mad weird and corny and their shit gets praised yo. What part of the game is this????

Old 10-17-2005, 11:03 PM   #7
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolins_finest
We have alot of Dick ryders in this forum. I don't want to sound arrogant or anything but if Me or Snake in Eagles Shadow don't win then either this forum is filled with dick riders or niggas who got the worst taste in music or dudes got more than 1 name and they're voting for themselves. Not saying anyone's beat sucks or anything but how could you not vote for my joint or Snakes? It boggles my mind how these other dudes be getting more votes than us. Niggas is on some buddy buddy shit on these forums. Voting for friends and those with sinority who been posting on these boards for like a year+ and that's fucked up. You would think being on a wutang site people will be more in to skills and creativity but it seems to me like yall are just like commercial hiphop fans. Follow the leader type shit. Or it could be my shit aint up to par with beats that sound like a 4 second loop with a premade drum pattern placed over it. Niggas shit be sounding mad weird and corny and their shit gets praised yo. What part of the game is this????
^^ LLMMAAOO.. Your takin it too seriously.. Your upset about a forum beat battle?? I voted tech because your already in the finals..

"Yep"
Old 10-18-2005, 04:48 AM   #8
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

Snake In Eagles Shadow iron monkeySnake In Eagles Shadow iron monkeySnake In Eagles Shadow iron monkey

i agree with shaolin because some of the other battles were suspect, niggas on here have crews and shit, so obviously they gonna be bias and vote for they crew. i don't wanna sound cocky but some niggas beats be soundin off and samples be not cut right and shit but they still get dumb votes. like the last battle, i think i def should've won that shit. its coo because i know how the internet works and i don't wanna get caught up arguing with some fake nigga who has an online rep but no street cred. i make beats for real for real, i'm prolly the only nigga on here who has industry niggas rapping on beats. i'm usually quiet on here but fuck it, lets be real niggas............
Old 10-18-2005, 08:56 AM   #9
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

aight now ya'll are overreacting it's making you look jealous, this is a competition and let the damn beats speak for itself lol if they winnin then the people like it more than another chill

you wanna prove yaselves get into the finals and then show ya true skills

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 10-18-2005, 12:29 PM   #10
noBru_JPACLAN

noBru_JPACLAN grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to noBru_JPACLAN

win or lose, it doesn't matter for me. i'm here to change info with other producers to improve my skills more and more always.. i don't want to be the best or anything.. i want to make rap.. i'm from brazil and we have our stuff going on here.. if anyone wants to produce something together, make an exchange, anything to make rap grow feel free to send me a message.. undergroud hip-hop ...
Old 10-18-2005, 12:59 PM   #11
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

Snake In Eagles Shadow iron monkeySnake In Eagles Shadow iron monkeySnake In Eagles Shadow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
aight now ya'll are overreacting it's making you look jealous, this is a competition and let the damn beats speak for itself lol if they winnin then the people like it more than another chill

well of course niggas in the same crew is gonna feel their boys beat the most,lol
maybe you should only let one nigga from each crew vote in these shits, so that theres a limit on all the bias ass dickriding.............
Old 10-18-2005, 02:20 PM   #12
shaolins_finest
PROLIFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah

lol Easier said then done. Im in the finals so i have nothing to prove. My argument is that i want some good producers to battle in the finals. Not popular board members. The equivalent of me battling these dudes getting votes is like Nas battling Puffy. It's no competition but since puff is more popular he could actually win according to these voters. Im calling out names yo, No disrespect to "Technics" but he fucked up on his loop, it doesn't flow right, and he put what sounds to me like a pre-made club beat on top of a fucked up loop. And he's winning. I can't be the only one who sees something wrong with this picture, and to top it off i have no votes. Maybe i don't have votes because im voicing my opinion and coming off as a arrogant bitch but fuck it, it needs to be said. I put every hihat, snare, kick, perrcussion etc. on my shit and niggas seem like they loop 4 seconds and throw a drum pattern on it and call it a day. I can honestly make some of these dudes beats in less than 2 minutes and im not even bull shitting. Lets see someone throw an accappella on there joint and have it actually sound good like this

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=2964725

My shit could actually come out mainstream but im getting beat by wack beats(all the battles so far). I let my man hear my shit and let him hear everyone else's and when i told him everyone but me got votes he said and i quote " get the fuck outta here" lol I can't bite my tongue when it's evident that somethings up. Snake in Eagles Shadow should win(2nd place lol)

Old 10-18-2005, 05:20 PM   #13
Found My Purpose

one more day VOTE!

Old 10-18-2005, 06:40 PM   #14
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

lol man yall r officially buggin
Old 10-18-2005, 10:20 PM   #15
Undead Ninja
Call me Cadet850

Undead Ninja grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Undead Ninja

Snake in Eagles Shadow had the best beat!

I'm gonna steal Yung Bergs Transformer chains if he steps one foot in Tallahassee!
Closed Thread