news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 04:50 AM   #16
Sweet6

Default Re: Ban Sunny Winters now

Piffcrack is a homoface. Ban.

Old 10-18-2005, 05:15 AM   #17
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

opinions are like assholes. If the shit stinks go stand somewhere else.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:08 AM   #18
Reggie_Noble
"Old-timer"

Reggie_Noble grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Reggie_Noble

Opinions are like black people, if the shit stinks go stand somewhere else.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:33 AM   #19
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^the difference is everybody's got an asshole, you just wish you owned a black person, ya racist......just j/k with you man...but it's wack to try and get someone kicked out cause you don't agree with what they're sayin', he a 5%percenter, so his views are gonna rub some people the wrong way but if ya know this, and how could u not, then stay outta his thread and away from that subject matter.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:34 AM   #20
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
Did I say he did? He'd probably be pissed that the representatives and moderators of the official Wu Tang Clan website were saying some racist shit.

If we ban anybody ban this stupid mothafucka ^^. You ain't funny piffcrack! You just straight up bite ZigZag's and Urbanlegendmf's styles and everybody hates you. That's why you get flamed in every one of your wanna be joke threads. Just give up.
Now what the fuck is your problem again? So black people can say everything they want and I'm not even allowed to speak the truth? Get the fuck outtha here. Go post on some Black Panther forum! I'm not a racist, and I know Wu ain't racist, but Wu got some racist lines, that's just a fact. Well, maybe racism is not the right word, but you know what I mean. ODB planned to call his Nigga Please cd: The Black Man Is God And The White Man Is Devil. Sounds like a lil' racism right?

Old 10-18-2005, 11:44 AM   #21
LadyRectah

Oh Mark.. just drop the subject.. I think its pretty stupid at the fact that everyones is discussing racism..... I think everyone is entitled to an opinion whether u are black purple yellow or brown. We all bleed the same color... Its like us mexicans always going at it with the damn puertoricans..

Old 10-18-2005, 01:34 PM   #22
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

Prso will combine all races one day

so sayeth the mystical one of greatness and power
Old 10-18-2005, 04:23 PM   #23
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Alright fine, let's hypothetically pretend all your saying is right. But I still don't feel like you (representative and moderator-which means your supposed to keep the order) should be joining into all of this race bashing. That's what I really meant. I can understand that everybody can be racist on this site, but you shouldn't be. That's what I meant. You're not really keeping the order.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Old 10-18-2005, 04:24 PM   #24
Sweet6

Ban Mark.

Old 10-18-2005, 04:36 PM   #25
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

^^^^^ your too obvious Jasper.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 10-18-2005, 04:39 PM   #26
Sweet6

Old 10-21-2005, 11:35 AM   #27
Woozer
Banned

Woozer grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
I can understand that everybody can be racist on this site
so you agree that racism should be allowed

nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger

dumbass, if youre standing up for sunny winters and all those other black bastards that every day make a post about how the white man in inherently evil and was made by a scientist to enslave black people and that they are savage creatures, you should have also been standing up for jasper when they wanted to ban him for saying nigger. If not, you would be a hypocrite. Hell, what theyre probaly saying would me more offensive if anyone took them seriously. I mean, theyre putting these theories out there as fact, as stuff that really happened, all jasper ever did was saying some word that has connotations attached to it. But no one does take them seriously because the reality is that theyre the night shift register workers at right aid
Old 10-21-2005, 11:57 AM   #28
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

yeah, i hate when people act like there is no such thing as a black racist.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:28 PM   #29
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

anyone heard that new wu tang track? i think its called "who gives a fuck"

Old 10-21-2005, 02:00 PM   #30
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozer
if youre standing up for sunny winters and all those other black bastards that every day make a post about how the white man in inherently evil and was made by a scientist to enslave black people and that they are savage creatures, you should have also been standing up for jasper when they wanted to ban him for saying nigger. If not, you would be a hypocrite. Hell, what theyre probaly saying would me more offensive if anyone took them seriously. I mean, theyre putting these theories out there as fact, as stuff that really happened, all jasper ever did was saying some word that has connotations attached to it
Are you sure that was the purpose, and only purpose of that thread?

Hint: Sunny posted a pic and replied "look at it!"

Closed Thread