news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This guy is supposed to be a 5%?

Didn't his wife loose her hair to illness????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 02-03-2011 at 11:10 AM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:57 PM   #17
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ I don't think Mef is 5%, I think he grew up and realized a lot of it is bullshit.

see, this right here is a prime example of how religion poisons ppls minds.

Diggy, if some dime piece black chick with straight hair was tryin to talk to u, what would you do? ignore her because she has straight hair? maybe she has a head on her shoulders and shit, but she just likes some variety when it comes to her hair?

and maybe Mef just likes straight hair? why the fuck has everything got to be some grand conspiracy?

no, a black man can't like straight hair without bein brainwashed by the evil white supremacist society.

anybody who thinks a black girl can only look good with natural hair probably has a chip on their shoulder and shouldn't be taken seriously.

religion actually has people's feelings hurt over the way ppl style their hair.

inb4 'it's not a religion it's a way of life'

Last edited by 5hundred&one; 02-03-2011 at 01:14 PM.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #18
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holy shit!

This is not about me, so don't bring up hypotheticals involving me.

Grand conspiracy - how do you watch that video and conclude that?

Where is anything about brainwashing in my video post?

Did I say they could only look good with natural hair or are you inventing things with your mind?

Religion? I do not consider myself in one!

Those comments I've posted below the vid, was from wshh. They are other people's opinions that I thought were relevant to it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like you already have bad thoughts about me and the video post was used as a pretext for you to express them.

Add on to the thread or fuck off.

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:50 PM   #19
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^don't tell ppl to fuck off, it is adding on to the thread, I just misunderstood the text below your video. I got no prior beef with you, or anybody here really.

as for your questions; it's obvious that a lot of the sentiments on this subject stem from the 'evil white society wants to subconsciously convince ppl that white = beautiful' philosophy, which I'm not trying to say doesn't exist. it was the 'isn't this guy supposed to be 5%' comment that got me.

my only point is that it's fucked up how ppl act like you can't adopt any white feature without being a sucker to the above philosophy that I mentioned.

maybe it's a personal preference. like somebody could absolutely hate whites and still prefer straight hair on a girl, I don't see what's wrong with somebody getting eyelid surgery or wearing a weave in and of itself. and not everybody who does those things subconsciously wants to appear 'whiter' imo.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #20
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5hundred&one View Post
^don't tell ppl to fuck off, it is adding on to the thread, I just misunderstood the text below your video. I got no prior beef with you, or anybody here really.

as for your questions; it's obvious that a lot of the sentiments on this subject stem from the 'evil white society wants to subconsciously convince ppl that white = beautiful' philosophy, which I'm not trying to say doesn't exist. it was the 'isn't this guy supposed to be 5%' comment that got me.

my only point is that it's fucked up how ppl act like you can't adopt any white feature without being a sucker to the above philosophy that I mentioned.

maybe it's a personal preference. like somebody could absolutely hate whites and still prefer straight hair on a girl, I don't see what's wrong with somebody getting eyelid surgery or wearing a weave in and of itself. and not everybody who does those things subconsciously wants to appear 'whiter' imo.
I understand what your saying. Instead of saying white features, couldn't you say non-white features? Asians, some Ricans and Mexicans, Arabs, Indians, etc all have straight hair. The only race the doesn't have this feature is the black race.

I understand what you're saying in regards to white features but non-white would be very appropriate, in my opinion.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #21
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

because I've never heard a conspiracy theory towards asians trying to subconsciously convince ppl that they need to look asian, not in the states anyway which is where I've lived my whole life.

in that one video Tyra Banks uses her hair weave and the asian girl's eyelids to illustrate a global mindet of western or european beauty, which exists to some extent.

I understand the thread isn't 'I'm black and I want to be white' the 2nd video Sunny posted has nothing to do with white ppl. My posts were more directed at the video of Meth and the comments below it and how you can't be 5% and not prefer straight hair over natural hair. ppl look too deep into shit.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:56 PM   #22
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

this came as a surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:20 AM   #23
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah to me too
Old 02-05-2011, 12:29 PM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Meth is playin......right ?

Old 02-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #25
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Method man sounds like hes just messing with the girl.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #26
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he looked slightly embarrassed to me
Old 02-06-2011, 10:48 AM   #27
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

Old 02-06-2011, 12:35 PM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we need a new Mef album all Rza beats

no fancy new wave shit - all crackling loops

grimey shit - make it happen

that's that real corner store lingo shit

finna go get me some potato chips and orange soda - brb
Old 02-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #29
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

haha mef is that dude...just noticed thats a super recent video too
cosign the grimey album
Old 02-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #30
diggy
The ABBOTT

He could say he was joking all he wants. It didn't sound like a joke when he first said it.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote: