news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-07-2011, 02:45 AM   #31
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I gotta feel for meth tho -
I hate when I tell a girl something in private, and I'm just speaking to HER then she goes and says some shit and I gotta explain myself
only mef gotta explain on a national scale lol
shits gotta be annoying as hell
Old 02-07-2011, 03:02 AM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when you sell your personality along wiff the art, that's what happens

i'm so blessed that i never got that record deal back in the day - i hate photo shoots, lieing ass publicist, rhythmless engineers, fucked up stage sound systems - i just wanna make beats and classic shit - i would have gotten locked up within a year - there has got to be a better way to do this shit
Old 02-07-2011, 07:41 AM   #33
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man im loadin that foreign language on my new ipod - havent heard in a minute. shit is crazy haha sunny winters got that heat
Old 02-07-2011, 01:16 PM   #34
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Foreign Lang - they was playing on that whole shit yo - them dudes is dam near flawless yo - you had to be on that way on my block or niggas would hit you wiff 40 bottles and throw you in the air - lmao - i'm not exaggerating either
Old 02-07-2011, 01:17 PM   #35
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
when you sell your personality along wiff the art, that's what happens

i'm so blessed that i never got that record deal back in the day - i hate photo shoots, lieing ass publicist, rhythmless engineers, fucked up stage sound systems - i just wanna make beats and classic shit - i would have gotten locked up within a year - there has got to be a better way to do this shit
I think a better way is emerging right now through the internet. I see ppl havin easy access to professional quality sound and an instant outlet for creative thought in the near future. this is how getting your music out to the world should have been to begin with.

who really wants to get business men involved in a creative process? most ppl, if given the choice, would skip that step. watch em try and take that choice away from us.

on a side note, that Odd Future shit from the west coast is a perfect example of how you don't need the industry to build hype and make a name. you tryin to make a living out of it? do shows. ain't too much changed, artists never made much off album sales alone. i think it's easier to get over now than it used to be.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:22 PM   #36
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

it's a million times better now - but many of those my age hasn't caught up in understanding this - and majority of the people is on a thin frequency and cannot catch onto the real shit regardless -
Old 02-08-2011, 12:37 AM   #37
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote