news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 02-01-2011, 05:54 AM   #1
Afterlife

Afterlife crouching tiger
Lightbulb Cilvaringz "I" Illustration

I have much respect for Ringz and he is truly amazing on this album and I admire him for not holdin his tongue for nobody cuz thats how it should be. Much Respect Ringz, Adam

here's another version I was fuckin around and made adjustments

Afterlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #2
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

That's nasty. U got mad talent bro. Propz.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

like this sun, i think you should work more on your folds (how clothing sets on the body)

but i like this

what did you use like a 6b pencil?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
Afterlife

Afterlife crouching tiger

Thanks for the good words! the original, yes, similar to that grade of pencil. I actually do the whole thing in a 4 or 5h pencil, Then I use the Prismicolor Ebony jet Black pencil, fill in all the darks, I then use a lower darkness like B or 2B and fill the medium ranges. Then its all blendin'and finish work. This is a personal favorite and Cilvaringz deserves appreciation he stands up for the truth, good or bad, whatever it may be. Respect to Ringz and thank you to the viewers I love to hear the advice. Peace
Afterlife is offline   Reply With Quote