news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 08-24-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ky-mani Marley

i was wondering what are people thoughts on bob marley's son, ky-mani. How do you feel about him as an artist?

Ky-mani Marley- Dear Dad

Ky-mani Marley- Warriors

Ky-mani Marley- One Time

Ky-mani Marley- Many More Roads
Old 08-24-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Ky-mani Marley- Dear Dad---- the beat and his singin sound off together, he's got a cool voice sounds alot like his dad I'm more familiar with the work of Stephen and Damian
but the rest of these tracks are nice

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 08:02 PM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if im not mistaken i think dude has a reality show on bet.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

i haven't really gotten into him yet. i have all bobs records, all classic. i have damians shit and stephens mind control is a fucking amazing album. this dude from work told me kymanis new record is crazy, so i've been meaning to get it
Old 08-25-2008, 02:44 PM   #5
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

yeah the name of it is called Radio. remember when dude played in Shottas?
Old 08-25-2008, 03:23 PM   #6
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't say I like the songs you posted.

About a week ago I was at a Festival and Stephen Marley was supposed to perform.
I was late so I saw the last 10 minutes. Good performance.
During the show I noticed he didn't look like Bob.

Like half an hour later I read a paper which said it wasn't him but Lucky Luciano (Replacement act). Motherfuckin' Lol.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:48 AM   #7
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

I honestly am not a fan of Kymani as an artist but he's a cool person. I'd rather bun and chill to Stephen or Damian....

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:10 PM   #8
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

hmm, what happen to him i think he has a single out havent heard anything about a new album
Old 05-30-2011, 07:21 PM   #9
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Listen to a lot of Damian (Welcome to Jamrock was a beast of an album), Stephen and Ziggy but never heard anything by this dude.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:48 PM   #10
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

radio was alright. im not that big a fan tho to be honest. stephen julian and damian are better.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:57 PM   #11
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think his music is weak as hell for the most part and he should be ashamed of the way he presents himself via the music he makes, the tv shows and movie roles he plays

dude is a borderline disgrace to bobs name

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #12
seywhat
CHICKEN HEAD

seywhat crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

dude is a borderline disgrace to bobs name
i dont feel this at all. u gotta let everyone do they own thing, how u was raised bring up the influence in the music u gonna make no doubt. from his music, it definitely feels that kymani was on some more gangster shit, he still has alot of good music, and he switches it up a lil more than the rest of the marleys with the songs n then raps u feel me. i show love to all the marley's cuz they put in work, and 9 times out of 10 that shit is bangin!

peace