news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #16
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

any way were getting of topic my point is your will alone cannot change the world
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:28 PM   #17
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

it can change the inner world wich will reflect on the outer world, it truth tere is no world only vibration
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #18
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

loki doesn't comprehend these concepts because he won't, and therefore can't, consciously employ them in his own life.

however subconsciously, loki IS in fact, manifesting a limited reality by confining his perception to what his imbalanced education has conditioned him to think.

if he truly grasped the nature of the universe then he would understand that everything is perception. his wife is probably ugly as a wild boar but he dropped a tear when she said "yes". if he perceives her as beautiful, does that make her so in his reality? i would answer yes.

now lets dumb it down a bit....

if i am thirsty, i can change my reality of thirst by getting a glass of water and drinking it. my willpower enabled "me (soul/mind)" to move matter (body) via the nexus/gateway (brain) to get up off the couch and go to the kitchen and get the water.

loki also ethers himself every time he uses the word fractal in a negative tone.
as a fractal, i am the same as the largest and smallest from the ALL to the smallest quantum particle. meaninbgg that i wield the power of the universe.

one day he'll get it, but he has a long way to go as of today.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #19
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

repeat last post
Old 02-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #20
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sometimes people look for the miracle when in fact they are the miracle.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #21
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

the world changes every nanosecond...by people. wtf?!
lol you really can't be this ignorant? can you?
Old 02-07-2011, 06:40 PM   #22
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
loki doesn't comprehend these concepts because he won't, and therefore can't, consciously employ them in his own life.

however subconsciously, loki IS in fact, manifesting a limited reality by confining his perception to what his imbalanced education has conditioned him to think.

if he truly grasped the nature of the universe then he would understand that everything is perception. his wife is probably ugly as a wild boar but he dropped a tear when she said "yes". if he perceives her as beautiful, does that make her so in his reality? i would answer yes.

now lets dumb it down a bit....

if i am thirsty, i can change my reality of thirst by getting a glass of water and drinking it. my willpower enabled "me (soul/mind)" to move matter (body) via the nexus/gateway (brain) to get up off the couch and go to the kitchen and get the water.

loki also ethers himself every time he uses the word fractal in a negative tone.
as a fractal, i am the same as the largest and smallest from the ALL to the smallest quantum particle. meaninbgg that i wield the power of the universe.

one day he'll get it, but he has a long way to go as of today.
you sr are a Haruhist and a fractal you whole outlook on life is based off a delusion and there is now reason to even slightly listen to a UMA

but i am going to perceive you none existent because of your constant labeling me as Loki and of what you said about my wife lets see what happens
Old 02-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #23
Dokuro
Banned

fuckin fractal
Old 02-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #24
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
fuckin fractal
self ether.

and yes your wife is beautiful...but only because you think she is.
please dont use your demon magic on me.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #25
Dokuro
Banned

but i have come across no one that thinks other wise but past me. when we first meet i considered here one of the guys didn't make her grow a dick (although she would have loved that) every one els thought she was one of the "taboo hotties" (you know the girl every one wants but can't get) she was just my friend the thought never even came to mind until she said wanna get married

ps. a fractal is a simple minded person unable to grasp the reality of this existence
they are usually confined by the mathematical notion of you cant create something from nothing. or the idea that thought alone holds the power to change reality the concept of Wu means nothing to them
Old 02-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #26
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
but i have come across no one that thinks other wise but past me. when we first meet i considered here one of the guys didn't make her grow a dick (although she would have loved that) every one els thought she was one of the "taboo hotties" (you know the girl every one wants but can't get) she was just my friend the thought never even came to mind until she said wanna get married

ps. a fractal is a simple minded person unable to grasp the reality of this existence
they are usually confined by the mathematical notion of you cant create something from nothing. or the idea that thought alone holds the power to change reality the concept of Wu means nothing to them
You cannot create something from nothing. However what is infinite now is infinitely infinite. The Universe is not the Alpha or the Omega but a single hieroglyph that in it's solitude is meaningless and one cannot observe the other hieroglyphs in the message if one is resting among it's grooves.

We're an 11 dimensional being which can only just comprehend a fourth dimension. There is much to learn.

Edit: Heck we might be 12+ dimensional. There's not just M but also F theory.

Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 02-07-2011 at 07:48 PM.
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #27
Dokuro
Banned

i agree slightly boar

but the concept of Wu is 0=infinity there for everything is created from nothing
Old 02-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #28
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
i agree slightly boar

but the concept of Wu is 0=infinity there for everything is created from nothing
Hmm that might have some merit.

-∞, 0, ∞ are all infinite numbers.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

there was never nothingness just no thingness. ie no separation into things.

sn:a single heiro is multidimensional and has meaning in and of itself.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:25 PM   #30
Dokuro
Banned

thats why your a fratcal