news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 07:41 AM   #76
talassi
Veteran Member

talassi grasshopper
Default Re: Chambermusik / Wu Tang Corp

when Y-kim was dissin rza in the interview, the interviewer was laughing

then when they interviewed Harlem 6, they asked them to let rza know that they want to interview him

maybe they should have rza hear the Y-kim interview first before doing his interview
Old 06-12-2005, 08:40 AM   #77
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang-P.
wouldnt be if people wouldnt think like that
it aint my fault
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-12-2005, 11:01 AM   #78
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

Word, let RZA hear that shit. The god ain't gonna be feeling that
Old 06-12-2005, 12:03 PM   #79
eastsidemtl

eastsidemtl grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Ronin
Word, let RZA hear that shit. The god ain't gonna be feeling that
maybe rza wouldnt say anything,maybe its the truth.many artist said things about rza.so thats why it would be nice to have rza for an interview.timbo was also there in the interview and also did the knowledge.i dont know whats your beef with chambermuzik but they do an extrordinary job.we got interview with y-kim,timbo,monstar mob,dom.p,islord,buddha monk,mathematics,4th disciple,falling down and the untouchable soldiers,radarrr van and others.and all speaks from their hearth.maybe its just the truth.people need to stop dissing chambermuzik theyre doing an amazing job.i think you heard what deck said in the interview you know about,i can quote you on chambermuzk.i dont know whats the beef but you change drastically your opinion.peace anyway
Old 06-12-2005, 02:27 PM   #80
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Fact is: CHAMBERMUSIK GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH WUTANGCORP.

The 'bosses' and executives of this website (ya'll know who these people are 'cause this is the one and only real official Wu-Tang Clan website) got nothing to do with Chambermusik. Same with the moderators. Chambermusik spam or whatever is not allowed on this website.

This discussion is closed.

Closed Thread