news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #16
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ha... i tried to watch but the guy is making ridiculous claims with zero evidence to support it. i dont like reality, i want to believe him. i really do. so, tell me, what claims does he offer proof for in his book? that was the question. if you can answer it, just say so.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:35 PM   #17
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you didnt wtch it then how do you know there is zero evidence

go back to sleep this isnt for you yet
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #18
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i watched plenty of the videos. it was ok, but the only proof offered for anything was circumstancial... im not gonna sit through 6 hours of bullshit. thats why i asked.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:46 AM   #19
contrastiktion

contrastiktion grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to contrastiktion

Icke is a hypocritical douche... but that doesn't make him incorrect.

contrastiktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #20
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are we gonna build on what Icke is saying ?
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:51 AM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace sunny and palehorse.

i aint read an icke book since infinate love is the only truth,eveything else is illusion,.

i think he's wrote 2 books since then,.
but previously ive read everything he has ever wrote (in order) and watched and heard almost every interview/docu by him

the moon theory is based on what 2 russian cosmonaughts had stated, and icke always uses ancient texts ( even tho zacharia sitchins work is very flawed)
but i have to agree with what ive learnt/found out about the moon

that is was put into orbit at a later date, the evidence supports what icke says.. the moon is hollow ( as witnesed by astronaughts and astronmers) also the components/minerals that make up the moon are from another time. let alone the metals found on the moon,would make an excellent vehicle..

i got some very sick links saved.. i can post them up..

but i wanted to ask yourself about..

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...age=2#comments

andd

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...3Dfvwp&h=f0306

their not the same thing,, but i feel, those 'planets' are responsible for our moon

the moon, supposedly had a sister ( going on ancient accounts) called Tiamet

( the 3 headed dragon from the cartoon dungeons and dragons)

enjoy the links

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:56 AM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Isn't Tiamat Earth ?

it's said that the moon was blown off of the earth
Old 02-19-2011, 06:34 AM   #23
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats a good book to start on for someone who never read anything by icke and hardly knows who he is ?
Old 02-20-2011, 07:02 AM   #24
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry,sunny Tiamet was earths sister. i think, i cant totally recall, but going on ickes work on this. i think his translations from mutwa credo and the works of people that he used who are pretty good with summarian writings ( not zacharia sitchin, his walk is a bit flawed) they say that tiamat was a the planet that caused the asteroid belt, by being hit by another planet..

lol and tiamat was a 5 headed dragon,, damn., ;/ bad me

did you check the 2 links? one is of a vehicle next to the sun,( the image/symbol was used by many ancient cultures in the middle east/africa, and is the same symbol as the bently and mini brand logo;s... wing disc) and the other is a brown dwarf, just off of orions belt,. their is also some weirdness going on in the virgo constilation,. ( their was a crop circle in avebury in 2008, that depicted the our solar system, on dec 12th 2012,. a week later , it changed. depicting the planets in the places that they would be on dec 12th 2012, but it had 2 extra planetary objects,... one in the area of where the constalation of virgo is, and the next one by orions belt)

u can search for the crop circle n some researchers views on its meaning on youtube, avebury crop circle 2008 it is literally down the road from stonehenge

whats interesting is that, if you use google space, nasa space or any other space programmes. and put in the co ordinates of the anomilies on the crop circle,, that part of space, is totally blanked/edited out.. again theirs many many videos on youtube, that show you how to search for it yourself if u download the space programmes

i feel all of this is very related to the moon, the moon matrix as icke puts it,. keeps us trapped in the spell of this reality, that is very :S

who controls the moon? humans do not, cos if we did, im sure we would have went back their by now, ive read interviews by astronomers who went to the moon, and said they was warned not to go back ( lately many have said they have seen ufo's and believe in life in space) the dark side of the moon, is never photographed, and some images that have been released are very suspicious, as their proper squares, you can tell that engineers had designed certian things, 'man' made looking roads,structures..

Sunny, i can post up some very nice youtube videos(by independant researchers). and work by researchers like michael freeman, who are pretty sick on this

im not saying any of this is true, but it makes so much more sence, than the versions we are force fed,.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-20-2011, 07:13 AM   #25
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Tiamat was the name of the planet when it was one - moon and earth - according to the stories told
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:36 AM   #26
StrainJah

StrainJah shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
whats a good book to start on for someone who never read anything by icke and hardly knows who he is ?
Hmmm, I'd definitely say "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke, ", a hectic read if you maintain an open mind. Enjoy
StrainJah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #27
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i wouldnt recommend the biggest secret, until you have solid background information on physical manipulation, i.e financed wars, controlling economies, the fiat banking system, secret socities, aswell as ancient cultures and civilisations,,
the biggest secret is sick, but it takes you to levels beyond 3d reality.. id actually say, infinite love is the only truth,everything else is illusion, but thats only cos. he way he relates things to the modern world, is pretty sick,.
but id really start with ickes 1st book ( if u just want to look into icke) 'truth vibratons' then read each one released in order, then atleast you can get a proper look into how he has gotten to where he is now. or alot wont make sence or sound crazy

cutn heads, same applys to yourself..

some good vids by him

david icke - space ( theirs other researchers on their) theirs a space 2 aswell. very sick.. should be on youtube.. i d/l'd it off emule a long time back useing www.sharethefiles.com as a ref.

this is on youtube from fascism to freedom david icke. thats his early stuff. it just deals with manipulation on the physical level. alternative history, evil corperations, effects of drugs etc..

i prefer M, Freeman over icke.. look for him on youtube,,
or red ice creations . com
they have many many great researchers on their. covering all topics
hope their useful

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #28
StrainJah

StrainJah shaolin monk

^Thanks for the recommendation man.
Props.
StrainJah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:47 AM   #29
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

peace, some other great icke books are, 911 alice in wonderland, and i am me, i am free

and this on the moon
http://spacestationmoon.blogspot.com/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-22-2011, 11:48 PM   #30
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my personal favorite is children of the matrix but i think the best start would be to read "...and the truth shall set you free" because he predicted several events like 9/11 before they actually happened in that book
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote