news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-20-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
GTAsoldier
mostInFAMou$e archViLLAiN

GTAsoldier shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to GTAsoldier
Default New Michael Jackson (updated)

The unreleased (and unfinished, but well done) music video of MJ's "One More Chance" is finally here. From his 2003 compilation Number Ones.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...d=681380267001

RIP Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
God wrote the code for math, physics, science, etc. Just because a few people figure out some of God's building blocks they want to think that THEY are GOD and that GOD doesn't exist anymore. What a bunch of bullocks. Science is good but when you become so fascinated with science that you forget your creator, you've pissed everything away.

Last edited by GTAsoldier; 03-08-2011 at 10:15 AM.
GTAsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
lex luthah
85 %ER

lex luthah crouching tigerlex luthah crouching tiger

wow that just gave me chillz ..i like how he is on the floor performing while the crowd is on stage...he was the greatest...theyre cashing in on him now hard tho....Wii game , cirque de soleil tour...how the gonna do a mj tour without mj. and them tickets cost 2 billz and up..
Old 12-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
GTAsoldier

GTAsoldier shaolin monk

Word, everybody is making a buck off of him since he passed. Also, I would have loved for Mike to do his comeback tour with Cirque de Soleil (the way they're going to do it but with him tho) instead of "This is It".

Check this out too:

http://www.sawfnews.com/Entertainment/65829.aspx

Quote:
God wrote the code for math, physics, science, etc. Just because a few people figure out some of God's building blocks they want to think that THEY are GOD and that GOD doesn't exist anymore. What a bunch of bullocks. Science is good but when you become so fascinated with science that you forget your creator, you've pissed everything away.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #4
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I read he has a new album coming out that has unreleased songs and a few new songs. I'm gonna check it out later. I was very disappointed in his Invincible album. That album is terrible. I haven't heard the solo albums he did when he was a kid but i'm sure they suck because he got a lot of love songs on there. I like jams more than love songs. He did several jams with his brothers and when he got older on his solo albums. I miss you Michael. RIP. You were the best singer and dancer.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #5
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I bought his posthumous album Michael today from Best Buy. I'm gonna listen to it later. I bought it as a christmas gift for my dad. 50 Cent is on the album LOL. I know if Michael was alive, 50 wouldn't have been on his album LOL.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #6
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I listened to Michael's new album and it sucks. I don't like the beats on there and he usually had good beats. The Jacksons did a song called One More Chance on Victory album and Michael's brother Randy sang on it by himself. That's a nice song. I saw Michael's One More Chance song is on his Number One Hits cd. My dad has that and i'm gonna have to listen to that song. When i saw this topic talking about One More Chance song, i was wondering where that song came from because i haven't seen it on any of his albums.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #7
GTAsoldier

GTAsoldier shaolin monk

Well I've listened to the new album, I don't think it sucks completely but it could have been quite better if those imposter tracks (Monster ft. Fiddy, Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up, Hollywood Tonight) didn't make the final cut. Every other "legit" track that Mike worked on were fine with me.

Also, here's a couple of brand new 100% LEGIT Michael Jackson tracks. And they're dope:

Quote:

Last edited by GTAsoldier; 03-08-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:27 AM   #8
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Blue gangsta has been my shit for like a year or so. THAT should have been on the new album. And Im sure if Mike had control. it wouldve been
Twiztid-Wutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #9
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Slave To The Rhythm and Blue Gangsta songs suck. His latest album Michael does suck bad. Does anybody live in his old childhood house in Indiana or is it still vacant so tourists can see his old house? I can't believe 11 people lived in that small house LOL.