Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2005, 01:12 AM   #16
Woozer
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Maryland
Age: 26
Posts: 198
Rep Power: 0
Woozer grasshopper
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueousmoon
The 26th letter






Zig Zag Zig has practically claimed my life for a couple of years now. I don't really know how to explain it but, I have been obssesed with the meanings of this science. As of recently, I more fully began to understand the universal nature of this degree in particular because I find it so relevent in my everyday revolutions. So, here is my understanding on some deep maths.

Now, it is known amongst those who study truth that the bible is written in deep parables. Elijah called the bible the poison book because if you don't know who you are and your true history you can easily end up,... well - dead. Misinterpertation is not nothing to fool around with so that being said - the bible is the white man's book. However, those who have eyes to see can cee the truth within it.

I found Romans Ch.11 to be very profound and while studying it I began to understand some truths that coincide perfectly with supreme mathematics and much of the literature in our 1 - 40. I will illustrate my understanding on that in due time first let me set it up for you. Also, let me say that I am Earth. However, I haven't had a real outgoing nature so i usually meditate at home and in my note book - all by myself. I am self building so i don't know exactly how much is known on this subject I'm just offering my wisdom to help someone, anyone get a grasp on the nature of supreme mathematics and everything the eye is seeing. I lot of times when I was newborn I found myself geting caught up in the red tape of memorizing degrees, alphabets and numbers and not having clear examples of their power. Any way.

The 26th letter is Z. This letter represents zig zag zig in our supreme alphabet. It must be noted that the number 26 represents wisdom equality in our supreme math and 2 + 6 = 8. The number 8 represents build/destroy and all of this is quite relevent to the supreme science of zig zag zig. Zig must go through the defragment of Zag in order to bring about Zig. It is important to undrstand what a defragment is in order to gain deeper understanding of this law. While looking this word up I was constantly referred to a definition which was in comparison to a computer file ie:

de·frag·ment - To reorganize (a computer file) to eliminate fragmentation. This was interesting because after looking up the word computer I found this definition: com·put·er - 1. A device that computes, especially a programmable electronic machine that performs high-speed mathematical or logical operations or that assembles, stores, correlates, or otherwise processes information. 2. One who computes.

I could cee that this word - computer was ,amazingly, an accurate description of the God or Earth knowledged in supreme mathematics. The word file seemed to be self - explanatory but I looked it up anyway and found some more interesting info. file - A collection of data or information that has a name, etc... Now you may say that this is a stretch but I am going to use this word - file - as a parable for Islam because Islam is the name of the Truth.

So, lets (for the purpose of this understanding) plug this in to the context of Zig Zag Zig. But, first let me break down my build a little bit further. What is the difference between the words Zig and Zag? The I is changed to the A. In our supreme alphabets the letter I represents Islam and the letter A represents Allah. Now, it is more clear to cee the meaning in this parable: Islam (Zig) must go through the defragment (reorganization) of Allah (Zag) in order to bring about Islam (Zig) . Now, if Allah (God and Earth) are symbolically the computer and Islam (the Truth) is symbolically the file what is all this reorganizing ( defragmenting ) about?

This question brings me to my next understanding and opens up a whole new build concerning grafting and the making of the devil. Soon, you will see why I believe these two builds are so connected, if, my math is on point. Since we all know how usefull it is to bust out the dictionary lets look up the word grafting.

grafting: - 1. To unite (a shoot or bud) with a growing plant by insertion or by placing in close contact. 1b. To join (a plant or plants) by such union. 2. To transplant or implant (living tissue, for example) surgically into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect. 3. To join or unite closely: graft new customs onto old.

Now, in the 1 - 40 in the 25th degree we can cee that Yacub was, "...grafting the devil or making him from the Original Man." And here is where my understanding presents itself because if you examine the words in this degree you can cee that those two words grafting and making are used in two completely different contexts. Let me explain further and offer the definition for the word making.

Making: - 1. The act of one that makes. 1b. The process of coming into being: trouble in the making. 2. The means of gaining success or realizing potential: That job will be the making of you. 3. Something made. 3b. The quantity made at one time. 4. The abilities or qualities needed for development. Often used in the plural: She has the makings of a fine teacher. 4b. The material or ingredients needed for making or doing something: all the makings for an apple pie. 5.
makingsInformalThe paper and tobacco for rolling a cigarette.



[font=Times New Roman][size=4]With these definitions we can cee that grafing is actually the joining of something with something else and we can cee that making is the process of coming into being. This shows us that grafting the white man means joining him into the culure of the blackman and making the white man is the process of bringing the devil into exsistence. And this is further explained in the 23rd degree of the 1-40. In this degree we can cee that Yacub made a promise to: first - make a devil, second - graft him from his own people, third - teach them how to rule his people for 6000 years. It needs to be understood that grafting the devil and making the devil are two different and seperate plans within Yacub's promise. Now, once the devil was made it was time to graft him from the original people. This was confusing to me because it implies that you can join (graft) something from the original which would make no sense, but if you look deeper you see that this is actually what happened. Because the devil was joined with the knowlede of and therefore from the original which was the only way he could obtain his trick- knowledge. This is even further reflected in the 1-14 by the 4th degree. We can clearly cee in this degree that yacub followed his plan because after he made the devil he sent them among the original people - he joined them to our way of life but, of course being the devils that they are they began to make trouble so we kicked them out and you know the whole desert and cave type justice they recieved. But, unfortunately it doesn't end there because Yacub continued to make good on his promise by then sending them their trick- knowledge through Moses. The math is symmetrical to the reality. And now you can cee the genuis in Yacub's plan.
i read up to here, i understood it all, but thats cause im really high. I dont believe any of this shit and i think its like finishing a connect the dots, its not real. But i did follow your logic and it did make sense
Woozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 01:32 AM   #17
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member
 
Aqueous Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,617
Rep Power: 13
Aqueous Moon grasshopper
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Peace
I think I get what you are saying when you say metaphorical I think I can understand why you say that. You believe that the science of Yacub is a metaphor about what exactly?

I always seek to find the literal foundation of all metaphors because that is what I feel a metaphor to be. So maybe you can see why I'm a little confused about where your coming from. I think you are trying to say that it is a cautionary tale or a imaginary type story.

But, that is where we lose each other and if I were to truly indulge the thoughts of this kind of rationality I would lose all bases of my position. Not trying to sound uncooperative to your inquiries but, I don't know know how to contact your point when we are not on the same foundation.

In response to world greed and the polar opposite I can only offer my understanding which is self constructed and I cee that things like world greed, corporate piracy, political terrorism, and miseducation as the proverbial symptoms of the disease or the effects of the cause but I am knowing all the while that the source of all this comes from the effectivness of the devil's trick-knowledge which can only be countered, (balanced if you will) by the application of True Knowledge.

I cee the soul as being one with the mind and body of the Original man.

ex) He sold his soul to the devil when he decided to conform instead of confront the establishment -( that is the mind.)
And when he signed up in the military to fight for the establishment - (that is the body).
The soul is the truth or the judge to the mind and body's ways and actions . The soul is at once very personal and entirely universal because it reflects the truth.

Like the Sun another word being Sol like The Soul. Peace. Aqueous
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 01:45 AM   #18
Woozer
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Maryland
Age: 26
Posts: 198
Rep Power: 0
Woozer grasshopper
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

actually i was just saying that your leaps in logic made sense to me. But i will agree with the metaphorical of it, you start with a base, it must be destroyed and built again. If you have a house and its damaged, it would be better to just knock the remnants of the original house over and rebuild the original house or to build a better house. Its an interesting message, im not sure if it really aplies to big headed scientists and the creation of white savage devils, but an interesting message none the less.
Woozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 02:03 AM   #19
Visionz
The People's Champ
 
Visionz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 13,663
Rep Power: 49
Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

It's a metaphor reasoning white's recent dominance in the world and how the white power structure's way of thinking is diseased, and that it's going to take an outlook from a different perspective to ever change shit. Have you ever looked into the orgins of the story itself. If so could you please give me the history of it.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 05:01 PM   #20
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member
 
Aqueous Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,617
Rep Power: 13
Aqueous Moon grasshopper
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Peace
That's what I mean when I say that we are not on the same foundation because even if you were to call Yacub a "metaphor" it would'nt be reflective of white's dominance in the world. It would be a reflection of God's dominance in the universe.

So when you say "it's going to take an out look from a different perspective to ever change shit " that implies to me that you believe that the diseased white power structure is not part of God's plan.

I think you are saying that world greed caused the diseased thinking of the white power structure which would then raise numerous other questions concerning the origins of world greed rather than questions regarding the origin of God's plan.

Again, we are not on the same foundation. But, I can see where you are coming from now. Then, of course you would ask for the origins of the "story" it self, implying that it is not based and proven on the reality of our universal experience.

So, If you are looking for some kind of board certified, ink and paper, start and finish line kind of source then I can offer none of it. This is the time and this is, above all others, the subject in which you must have a discerning spirit or you must utilize your 'third eye' or just plain and simply come out of the denial and the fog of having been decieved.

I hope I am being clear with my understanding. Lies are the ruler of this world everything is under its domain, that is why the truth is constructed using universal supreme mathematics. You can see it if you have eyes to cee
Peace. Aqueous
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 06:23 AM   #21
aismani
Everyone is god
 
aismani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: samadi slum-hermetic hood
Age: 34
Posts: 73
Rep Power: 0
aismani grasshopper
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
It's a metaphor reasoning white's recent dominance in the world and how the white power structure's way of thinking is diseased, and that it's going to take an outlook from a different perspective to ever change shit. Have you ever looked into the orgins of the story itself. If so could you please give me the history of it.
Unseen is much closer to real NGE essence than many self proclaimed representatives out here , even if the full scale meaning of the metaphor is a little BIT deeper

Allah u akbar IVORY AND EBONY
aismani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 06:31 AM   #22
aismani
Everyone is god
 
aismani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: samadi slum-hermetic hood
Age: 34
Posts: 73
Rep Power: 0
aismani grasshopper
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Whoever wants to get to the NGEs teachings core in the obvious absence of honorable Clearance 13X must follow the traces to from where he took his mathematics and alphabet and thats mainly sufi islam,cabbalism and masonry,first unified on americas soil by the MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE.Get into the sources and u will be able to reflect properly on a metaphor or at least recognize a metaphors nature.

GRAND ARCHITECT AINT NUTTIN TO FUCK WITH
aismani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 05:26 PM   #23
Shemsu Elohim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 87
Rep Power: 0
Shemsu Elohim grasshopper
Thumbs up Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

True indeed.


Through the Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding of the Tree of Life(Kabbalah) and Tree of Knowledge(Daath), we can then Build the Temple of the Soul-of-Man or Solar-Man(that's what a true Mason does) which will allow us to live in Peace, which is Islam.

The Original Black Man(Ausar) is the Grand Architect of the Universe.


"Osiris is a Black God"
Shemsu Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 07:06 PM   #24
Jamal Noor
ParaLaLa
 
Jamal Noor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Londonnatellion
Age: 27
Posts: 502
Rep Power: 9
Jamal Noor crouching tiger
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

that was a really good read man
Jamal Noor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 09:49 PM   #25
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member
 
Aqueous Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,617
Rep Power: 13
Aqueous Moon grasshopper
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Peace
Yes, Father Allah (Clarence 13x) was a genius in the true sense of the word. I purposely tried not to name drop in my post and my replies because I wanted to make the point that nothing or noone will verify the true for you. That is your job and it is the hard work of really looking, listening and observing that will bring you supreme understanding. Father Allah said never take ANYTHING on face value. You gotta do the math yourself cause that's how you really learn. Peace. Aqueousmoon
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:50 PM   #26
Born Ruler I
Lord of the Perfect Black
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Original Mind, Now Cee
Posts: 199
Rep Power: 0
Born Ruler I grasshopper
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Shemsu... you're delivery sounds familiar...

Are you possibly in OH?

One
__________________
We are already dead, and are replaying our lives at the judgment.

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel
Born Ruler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 04:53 PM   #27
Koolish
Don't Mess With It
 
Koolish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,604
Rep Power: 13
Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
If theres one thing that amuses me, its when people so much effort and struggle into something and it blows up in their faces. Not just a regular explosion though, but some Wile E Coyote type shit. Like when someone plays some huge elaborate chess game, passes up a billion checkmates and essentially offers the game up, but can't see a thing. They're too caught up in their plan to see they've already lost. Or when you play jiujitsu and some fool has a death grip on your gi. He's so caught up in his grip that he doesn't realize he's about to get his arm broken. Or rather like Hitler charging through Russia in the rain and then into the winter.

Basically, not only is this shit retarded, but its amusing in that you put so much thought and effort into being fantastically dumb. Way to go.
this is why i hate the internet, it's full of faggots like you.
________
BLACK ASIAN

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 08:46 PM   #28
Shemsu Elohim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 87
Rep Power: 0
Shemsu Elohim grasshopper
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Ruler I
Shemsu... you're delivery sounds familiar...

Are you possibly in OH?

One
Ohio?

Nah, Utah.
Shemsu Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 09:08 PM   #29
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired
 
Prolifical ENG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 31
Posts: 9,721
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 43
Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemsu Elohim
Ohio?

Nah, Utah.
so it is you.....
__________________


Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 04:26 PM   #30
Decipha Born
Junior Member
 
Decipha Born's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: NYC the BIg APPLE
Posts: 80
Rep Power: 0
Decipha Born grasshopper
Default Re: The letter Z and Yacub 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueousmoon
yeah I know it's long just something to meditate on if someone happens to have the time. ( well, a lot of time lol)
It was wonderful.

pEACE

----------dECIPHER bORN allah
Decipha Born is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Fruity Spot morgan Audio Booth 1 10-20-2005 04:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one