news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 03-14-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Since Palehorse Has Not Been Banned

....for this shit he said in this thread

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105984

can i assume that you won't be banning anyone anymore based on the content of their posts?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
Slothy Fitzpatrick
The Sloth in the know

Slothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkey

Lol, you sneaky little rat.

SHEM HOTEP.

HEAVY MENTAL WITH SLOTHY FITZPATRICK

Last edited by Slothy Fitzpatrick; 04-02-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Slothy Fitzpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1% so gay they sniff car seats for farts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what did the illiterate 'faggit' say this time?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
what did the illiterate 'faggit' say this time?
your calling me illiterate?!?! you cant even read a wucorp thread phaggut

Quote:
Old 04-03-2011, 07:45 PM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everything about this thread screams gay guy during bukake session getting blasted by anal creampie expulsions.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:51 PM   #8
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
your calling me illiterate?!?! you cant even read a wucorp thread phaggut
hahahahahaha

why is this clown still vatican? it's disgusting.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:53 PM   #9
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

1% on my dick more then my girl is

Quote:
Old 04-03-2011, 11:31 PM   #10
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

palehorse, why are you surprised this thread was made?

you've written numerous rants about how you claim some day you'll be stacking up dead NI**ER bodies on your front lawn

And then you slip in comments like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
i think the internet attracts every hateful idiot on the planet

Are you striving to reach this level of crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #11
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
palehorse, why are you surprised this thread was made?

you've written numerous rants about how you claim some day you'll be stacking up dead NI**ER bodies on your front lawn

And then you slip in comments like this:

Are you striving to reach this level of crazy?

He was just pointing out he found a home with his fellow hateful idiots on the internet.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:12 AM   #12
Slothy Fitzpatrick
The Sloth in the know

Slothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkey

I don't know how I got neg rep out of this. I was calling Bateman a snitch and Palehorse instantly presumed I was talking about him.

HEAVY MENTAL WITH SLOTHY FITZPATRICK
Slothy Fitzpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote