news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #166
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm not in a drought

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:36 PM   #167
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Shush!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #168
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I could put on my 'F' game, and still pick up the dime pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #169
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Boy please.....

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #170
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so tetris? hows the lady game coming?
i'm gonna be in detroit in 4 weeks. then i'm headed to msu for homecoming. i'm giving you an open invite along with any other michigan natives to come on out to lansing and kick it like a boss i'm gonna have a huge tent, all u can drink open bar dj and a xbox tourney on a projection. msu black alumni.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:07 PM   #171
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lansing huh
thats only an hour from here
Old 09-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #172
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
so tetris? hows the lady game coming?
i'm gonna be in detroit in 4 weeks. then i'm headed to msu for homecoming. i'm giving you an open invite along with any other michigan natives to come on out to lansing and kick it like a boss i'm gonna have a huge tent, all u can drink open bar dj and a xbox tourney on a projection. msu black alumni.
did he even post in this thread?

Tetris is cool but the problem is hes a square of enormous proportions. he calls us drug addicts when we talk about weed and alcoholics when we talk about beer.

broad im messing with right now was massaging my back two nights ago while I smoked a blunt before I went on to beat guts after getting my dick sucked under false pretenses. just cause I could. you gotta get that mentality in your head. Hoes want to have a good time too.

I would def come out to that event, drink all your dark liquor, pull a couple of beezies, smash you kids on your xbox platform and all that

rolling medicinal blunts and shit.

shiit.

p.s: youre sure to pull some respectable whores in this event - black alumni? you better hit that shit up. LOL im sure gavin will introduce you to a few

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:37 AM   #173
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Detroit? That's just a few hrs from where I live!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:50 PM   #174
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OMG, thats only 36hours from where I live!
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #175
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Maybe we could all meet and uh...ya know...RzaRectum, make sure you use those butt-shaving and ball-shaving techniques ya talked about, kay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
Easy, stretch the skin out and shave one section at a time. Use common sense, tho and plenty of caution.

WuCorp. The only all male board you can receive advice on how to shave your ass hole.

Remember to wash them

Quote:
If you DO shave your ass, don't even THINK about letting out a fart, silent or not, deadly or not. That fart will fucking bubble between your cheeks so loud, you'll think you were in 6th grade again. LMAO!

Quote:
LOL, becareful. Those electric joints might snag your nut-tiskular sack and that would be worse, because of all the moving mechanisms powered by a small motor. It's actually better to shave using those cheap plastic razors you find sold by the bag at the grocery store or at walmart. Go for the quality disposable razors with features, like aloe strip at the top of the blade, etc.. Going for the bottom of the line cheap razors would be just as bad as the electric, because they have zero comfort features.

AND USE SHAVING CREAM

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=110662&page=2

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #176
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Maybe we could all meet and uh...ya know...RzaRectum, make sure you use those butt-shaving and ball-shaving techniques ya talked about, kay?
Niggaz is still tryin aholla. My shit falls off the meat rack. ahahahah!!~1
Old 09-15-2011, 02:43 PM   #177
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when did gaythugdating.com officially purchase wu-tangcorp.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #178
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Ya'll need to stop dissing Ironman and don't be trying to give him to advice about how he's supposed to talk to black women. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with how he approaches black women. Fuck black women with their stuck up, golddigging, 3,4,5 kids having asses. Ya'll can diss me too and i don't care because i ain't kissing black women's asses so they can get with me. Ya'll niggas be kissing black women's asses so you can get some pussy because if you don't get no pussy, you'll cry about it LOL. I can do without pussy and i could care less if i never got none. Fuck these bitches because that's exactly what they are. Black women need to shut their fucking mouths and stop complaining about black men because they got some serious issues that they refuse to look at. Ironman, you'll eventually get a woman because a good black woman will see that you're a good guy. They're some good black women but they're hard to find. I just wanna fuck these bitches anyway because i ain't trying to be their boyfriend because all these bitches wanna do is spend black men's money, have babies and talk all the damn time hahahahahahahahahaha. Do black women ever stop talking so damn much? LOL. I can't stand black women that are always running their damn mouths. White women do the same thing too, always talking all the time.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:19 AM   #179
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Ya'll need to stop dissing Ironman and don't be trying to give him to advice about how he's supposed to talk to black women. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with how he approaches black women. Fuck black women with their stuck up, golddigging, 3,4,5 kids having asses. Ya'll can diss me too and i don't care because i ain't kissing black women's asses so they can get with me. Ya'll niggas be kissing black women's asses so you can get some pussy because if you don't get no pussy, you'll cry about it LOL. I can do without pussy and i could care less if i never got none. Fuck these bitches because that's exactly what they are. Black women need to shut their fucking mouths and stop complaining about black men because they got some serious issues that they refuse to look at. Ironman, you'll eventually get a woman because a good black woman will see that you're a good guy. They're some good black women but they're hard to find. I just wanna fuck these bitches anyway because i ain't trying to be their boyfriend because all these bitches wanna do is spend black men's money, have babies and talk all the damn time hahahahahahahahahaha. Do black women ever stop talking so damn much? LOL. I can't stand black women that are always running their damn mouths. White women do the same thing too, always talking all the time.
Nigga, welcome to the world of women. Get used to it.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #180
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what's wrong with talking? if a woman wants to talk to you then she is interested in you. is being interested in the man she fucks a crime these days?

talking doesn't cost you any money so why is it hard for you to talk to women?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote