news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-10-2011, 01:39 AM   #16
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I'm checkin out that Dj Krush comp that Claa posted up sipping on this

mixed in with water

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:27 AM   #17
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
this thread has nothing to do with you and yet here you are typing this.

Guilty conscience much????

Jealous ones still envy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:38 AM   #18
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

nice, hood, whatever... women like arrogant men with a mean sense of humor. Don't ever answer her questions straight, beat around the bush and tease her relentlessly, when she can't take it anymore be sweet but with a attitude like you're giving it to her as a gift.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #19
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

^^^^^^^

Man just be yourself....why do you have to front to get a women to like you...and anyway how long are you going to keep the act up...1 year 2 years the rest of your life if you marry her ?????????

dudes are so fearful of rejection, they are willing to do anything not to be in that position, I understand though I have been rejected before, you try, you move on....Seriously women have to much power in the dating game, that men feel they got act out just to get noticed....trust me any decent women will like you if you just be yourself, instead of trying to front like you a don juan or something.

If she does you wrong....so be it.

I would rather find a girl who will like/love me for me, rather than someone I was pretending to be.

peace

Last edited by zooruka; 02-10-2011 at 02:57 AM.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:55 AM   #20
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
Jealous ones still envy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace
yeah your cornball ass came conjur up record titles at will

I really am jealous though. I only wish I could be an aussie with an identity crisis that wants to be both saved and hard as adamantium at the same time.

Maybe I should go push my whip around the block puffin an L with no seatbelt praying that I fly out the windshield and wind up with my dick firmly implanted in a sheep's ass as its the closet thing to pussy I'm allotted. ......you know cuz I'm so jealous.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:02 AM   #21
zooruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
yeah your cornball ass came conjur up record titles at will

I really am jealous though. I only wish I could be an aussie with an identity crisis that wants to be both saved and hard as adamantium at the same time.

Maybe I should go push my whip around the block puffin an L with no seatbelt praying that I fly out the windshield and wind up with my dick firmly implanted in a sheep's ass as its the closet thing to pussy I'm allotted. ......you know cuz I'm so jealous.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:07 AM   #22
Visionz
The People's Champ

It's ok Ruka the truth hurts sometimes. You'll drop that cornball persona someday. You'll see a guy with a sexy wife and a nice car & house n "Damn yo shorty is getting it like that???!!!!" won't even be the first thought that crosses your mind.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:17 AM   #23
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've seen many guys try to get at girls in my lifetime, and i can honestly say i've never seen the nice guy approach work....ever... and there is a big difference between being nice and being mr nice guy... like tek said you can be nice and still be an asshole to the bitch... they like that... they dont want u all up in they face like a cheesy telemarketer... be a man, they dream about being degraded at night i swear to god lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:40 AM   #24
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lil b holds the answer to all questions
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:52 AM   #25
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

people mistake being arrogant and witty for being an asshole, theres a big difference, one is playful and one is being a dick. One will get you pussy one will get you slapped and sent home to beat it.

and that is my personality, i'm handsome confident and i like to smart crack, teasing is always fun, i read back my text messages and they're hysterical

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:13 AM   #26
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
nice, hood, whatever... women like arrogant men with a mean sense of humor. Don't ever answer her questions straight, beat around the bush and tease her relentlessly, when she can't take it anymore be sweet but with a attitude like you're giving it to her as a gift.

LOL

Sad but true.......

Tek be pimpin

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #27
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just like being sexy flirty and seductive is not a "normal" or "nice" state of mind to be in for a woman cause it requires her to play with your emotions s bit...thats what we as men like. tease us a bit force us to come correct.

a chick might roll her eyes and be PLAYING with you. seeing how good your game is. i'm wiiling to bet that if you came back with something witty she'd crack a smile. the grin/smile/laugh is your signal to press forward. every woman will lower her guard if you can get her to laugh.

but have confidence chix are attracted to confidence. i can't count the times a chick has told me it wasn't so much WHAT i said but it was how i carried myself. it's a balancing act. you don't want to come off too strong but you don't want your head hung low mumbling to her either.

i follow the 3 strike rule with approaching a "hard to get" i try 3 attacks, they may be different angles or the same angle with varying force. if i get shut down (yeah right) after that then i keep it moving.

but sometimes i will stop at 1 or 2 strikes and save the 3rd strike for another day. let her think about it for a min or get over whatever she was going thru that day. then come back and try again utilizing the lessons i learned earlier.

you have to be a hunter. you have to get yourself in predator mode. you have to have getting some pussy on your mind even if thats not specvifically what you are after.
when you get in this mindstate biology will help you when you mind isn't cutting it. your dick will do the thinking for you. thats why we have two brains. use em both.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:17 AM   #28
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
tease us a bit force us to come correct.

but have confidence chix are attracted to confidence. i can't count the times a chick has told me it wasn't so much WHAT i said but it was how i carried myself.
Truth. A nigga with confidence can get it all day, everyday!!!!!

Old 02-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #29
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

women, regardless of what they look like can have n e man she wants...

men have it the hardest in relationships n shit, a woman will never be alone as for a man can go a life time with out ever being with a woman and sharing that bond, this makes men miserable 'just look at most posters here'...

women have pussy and pussy sells itself

men offer dick and most times fails at gettin a chick to receive the dick

it takes a special kinda playa to werk a womans mind into dropping every and any other man and accepting u as her one and only true self savior GOD for lack of a better werd..

take me for instance...

short fat nasty muthafucka.. but i been in more pussy than most cats here will see in a lifetime regardles of how ill ur computer is...

i broken this down for ya mad times in dif threads thru out my existance in wu corp...

all u need is 2 seconds of conversation with a female , and in those 2 seconds she will know if ur dick will eventually b in her at some point in her lifetime, but its all up to the man, if ur brain power aint up to par u will fail miserably..

always expose ur realness n play on her insecurities

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #30
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
women, regardless of what they look like can have n e man she wants...

men have it the hardest in relationships n shit, a woman will never be alone as for a man can go a life time with out ever being with a woman and sharing that bond, this makes men miserable 'just look at most posters here'...

women have pussy and pussy sells itself

men offer dick and most times fails at gettin a chick to receive the dick

it takes a special kinda playa to werk a womans mind into dropping every and any other man and accepting u as her one and only true self savior GOD for lack of a better werd..

take me for instance...

short fat nasty muthafucka.. but i been in more pussy than most cats here will see in a lifetime regardles of how ill ur computer is...

i broken this down for ya mad times in dif threads thru out my existance in wu corp...

all u need is 2 seconds of conversation with a female , and in those 2 seconds she will know if ur dick will eventually b in her at some point in her lifetime, but its all up to the man, if ur brain power aint up to par u will fail miserably..

always expose ur realness n play on her insecurities
I don't agree with play on her insecurities but...........I will say the 2 seconds is correct. I can have a man introduce himself to me and as I am saying hi, my mind is sayin yeah Imma fuck u........this is why I always say that men need to shut the fuck up. Not the women..........if I give that yeah we fuckin look......shut up!!!!!!!! The panties is off, one dumb statement and I'm throwing them back on and going home to my toys.