news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #31
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

a females mind is like cracking a safe

to the point where i can call an EX and be like come bring me money

she could be in the middle of the funeral of her current baby daddy's brother and she will drop everything to come chek me on sum hand to hand and b ghost b4 my wiz sees ya...

true story
Old 02-10-2011, 09:56 AM   #32
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

its best to expose the penis mid conversation.. preferably during an irrelevant subject..

then based on reactions to the situation..

you can gather an accurate idea of how the night will unfold..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:05 AM   #33
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Good idea. Just whip the dick out and let's save some time........cause if it's small, Imma need to leave. No need to get home, get undressed and then see the dick and pretend it's huge. In fact why stop with just one guy........every dude in the bar whip ur dick out and the best one wins!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #34
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

first thing first learn social vibing and build your confidence

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 02-10-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:25 AM   #35
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post

she could be in the middle of the funeral of her current baby daddy's brother and she will drop everything to come chek me on sum hand to hand and b ghost b4 my wiz sees ya...

true story

BWahahaahaha!!

you gotta love it
Old 02-10-2011, 10:26 AM   #36
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
first thing first learn social vibing and build your confidence

Then show the dick????????

Hahahahahaha

Old 02-10-2011, 10:35 AM   #37
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post

true story
HAHAAHAHAHA!

Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #38
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

exposure at a semi-erect state is a priority..

a flaccid organ will instigate thoughts of an appetizer to your sea-food meal..

Old 02-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #39
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hope ur listening tetris cause real life talk is being spit in this thread. we are trying to help. you are a good brotha smart with a kind heart and i'd hate to see you end up all alone or gay or with some lame flat assed white bitch cause you have a grudge against the realness.

nobody is gonna down you here. we have created a safe space. lets put and end to the silent suffering. you are not alone.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #40
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when queen says pull out the dick, she means it. yall should have flooded her inbox with cock pix. i know i just did.

i actually went thru a phase where i was on a 6 month hot streak of bagging bad chix to the point where my swag was on 100 thousand million i would pull out my dick at the most inappropriate times and it worked. lol either they would blush and giggle and touch it. or if we were alone just get to work on it.

you'd be surprised how similiar men and women are. like if a chick pulled her jeans down bent over and said "fuck me" what would you do?
there are women in this world that lose all control at the sight of an attractive penis.
REAL TALK.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #41
issues

use your instrument like a Snake Charmer uses his..

allow her to become mesmerized by the penis..

you will see the reflection in the eyes..

this effect i like to call the Kaleidocock..

Old 02-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #42
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol at this thread. Reminds me of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #43
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
when queen says pull out the dick, she means it. yall should have flooded her inbox with cock pix. i know i just did.

you'd be surprised how similiar men and women are. like if a chick pulled her jeans down bent over and said "fuck me" what would you do?
there are women in this world that lose all control at the sight of an attractive penis.
REAL TALK.

LOL @ flooded her inbox (ya'll don't listen to him please)

Ain't nothin wrong with an attractive penis!!!!!!! Gets the juices flowing!!!!

Old 02-10-2011, 01:17 PM   #44
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at the game being presented here - in a good way.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #45
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why is skampoe in this thread lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote