news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #76
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the names and planet symbols don't match

maybe they weren't meant to

but what do the planets have to do with our so called chakras ?

Old 04-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #77
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-16-2013 at 03:34 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #78
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

the old man
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #79
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Their appearences and when they fall.
Their roles as well.
One was used to bring light to God and was responsible for all the music made in heaven.(Lucifer)

The other was used to bring out man's flaws.
Satan actually is never mentioned as being evil.
His name literally means adversary.
He manipulates man's wants and desires much as a prosecutor and reveals whether or not they are worthy.

In short, he is humanity's anti-thesis.
Flawless, lacking gullability, not in the list bit earthly or suffering from lust/temptation.

I'm not sure Satan can be called an angel even...

Old 06-23-2013, 03:11 PM   #80
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I feel so judged. Am I that unhealthy weight you spoke of that God needs to purge?
I apologize again. I wronged myself more than anybody else in my life. My words are meaningless now. and the older I get the more I know nothing. I forgive you too. Delete or trophy it as a victory for my soul. Im sick of fighting this beast. I need guidance and discipline. Fire been burning too long not much left to forge nahmean. Pray for me if your a true light warrior and my bredren Im sicker weaker... real talk you are my brother but im a broken seed of cain but this time i wont kill u i will just let myself wither away

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #81
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
"To accommodate a big meal your stomach has to expand from the size of a fist to around 2 litres. That's a 40-fold increase."
How much do you suppose Skampoe's stomach increases?

Quote:
"We think that the brain rules our decision-making process but it's pretty clear from operations like this that our guts have a very profound effect on how we behave."
Yup. Skampoe.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #82
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

ok - Skampoe has a Weight Problem

what's my problem ?

what's yours ?
Old 06-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #83
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 07-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #84
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

there's supposedly 7 cavities at those 7 points - said to be filled with fluids at times - these connect to the 7 heavens/firmaments -
Old 07-10-2013, 03:57 PM   #85
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Quote:
That (saturn symbol) is very similar to the Hiragana symbol for chi:

BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #86
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

good observation -