news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-13-2011, 07:44 AM   #2
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my sister's friend is half-sikh. they're pretty decent people.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #3
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sikhs are cool man, I dont know much about Sikhism but I've been in Gurudwaras and stuff very tranquil. and generally friendly people.

The men like their drink too which is also great lol , they know how to throw a good gathering.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:13 PM   #4
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
my sister's friend is half-sikh. they're pretty decent people.
cant be half sikh, its not a ethnicity but i understand what u mean

and undiluted sikhs aren't supposed to drink alcohol, i know alot of us do.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:07 AM   #5
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have nothing but the respect 4 India, and i'd visit it.

what's the deal with Jamu & Kashmir?? aRe you guys in control over those regions or what?

Old 02-14-2011, 05:56 AM   #6
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace..
aint posted on here for along time.. was just lookin fora htread i made.. some years ago

i dont wanna get into a religious argument..

guru nanak, was from the vedic peoples.. who where ARYAN,.

research vedics. aryans.. incorperate that to how many religions where founded from vedics/aryans... and bring it forth to the modern day

oh and i was born sikh. both my parents are practising sikhs.

the inner peace of sikhism is great.. like all other 'religions' that teach peace and to look inwards.. but the propaganda/storytelling/polarisation/belief systems behind and those it gets the followrs to live their lives by.. is the opposite of the peace it preach's ( like all religions)

ahh shit. i rambled.
sorry

peace and blessings

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:34 AM   #7
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

interesting,
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:18 PM   #8
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
I have nothing but the respect 4 India, and i'd visit it.

what's the deal with Jamu & Kashmir?? aRe you guys in control over those regions or what?
india is oppressive they rape the people of that land and everything had been in turmoil, not sure of the present situation
Old 02-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #9
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
peace..
aint posted on here for along time.. was just lookin fora htread i made.. some years ago

i dont wanna get into a religious argument..

guru nanak, was from the vedic peoples.. who where ARYAN,.

research vedics. aryans.. incorperate that to how many religions where founded from vedics/aryans... and bring it forth to the modern day

oh and i was born sikh. both my parents are practising sikhs.

the inner peace of sikhism is great.. like all other 'religions' that teach peace and to look inwards.. but the propaganda/storytelling/polarisation/belief systems behind and those it gets the followrs to live their lives by.. is the opposite of the peace it preach's ( like all religions)
i dont understand what being aryan has to do with anything though, and the aryan theory isnt a proven one, its just the accepted version, for what we know vedic people could have been dravidians but i digress

can u elaborate on the propoganda storytelling etc etc, sikhism at its core is acceptance for everyone and everyone is equal.but yea just elaborate like examples i mean
Old 02-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #10
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
india is oppressive they rape the people of that land and everything had been in turmoil, not sure of the present situation

yeah theyre not doing nice things in the region, but it works both ways man, pakistan done alot of evil shit too, - im sure u know that lol just me ranting off

and im not really sure what the aryan thing has to do with this or what the person was implying but im gonna state this:

1) mass migration from one area to another is a facet of most countries

2) What are known as aryans heavily intermixed with the dravidians

3) cultures of southern india and sri lanka etc also greatly contributed to the native indian subcontinent religions, not to mention great advances in language etc

4) theories concerning migration anywhere, including india are often unclear, or disputed or not solid in evidence., you will find alot of it is speculation
Old 02-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #11
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
yeah theyre not doing nice things in the region, but it works both ways man, pakistan done alot of evil shit too, - im sure u know that lol just me ranting off

and im not really sure what the aryan thing has to do with this or what the person was implying but im gonna state this:

1) mass migration from one area to another is a facet of most countries

2) What are known as aryans heavily intermixed with the dravidians

3) cultures of southern india and sri lanka etc also greatly contributed to the native indian subcontinent religions, not to mention great advances in language etc

4) theories concerning migration anywhere, including india are often unclear, or disputed or not solid in evidence., you will find alot of it is speculation
yea indo pak shit is a sad sad reality, they play with peoples lives just to tr y to bring the other country down, and yea basically i was saying wut u said

also guru nanak dev ji cast out the caste system, declared equality of all individuals, this was reitterated by guru gobind singh ji when he said view the human race as one, so this racism nonsense is out the window, u see sikhs arent just indians theirs white sikhs, black sikhs, chinese sikhs etc etc.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #12
Undiluted Karma
Savant

yeah thats what i also like about buddhism too that they also abhor caste based bs and hinduism has its fair share of advocates in its people and various sects too , all the more since it doesnt advocate caste system anyway
Old 02-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #13
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
yeah thats what i also like about buddhism too that they also abhor caste based bs and hinduism has its fair share of advocates in its people and various sects too , all the more since it doesnt advocate caste system anyway
yea siddharta gautamma was a great man, i view him as a gurmukh, i dont like that he's considered an avatar of vishnu, i hear groups like the rss claim guru nanak dev ji as an avatar as well.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:52 AM   #14
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

Quote:
I don't get it. I thought that Pakistani were the oppressors.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:05 AM   #15
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Quote:
yea siddharta gautamma was a great man, i view him as a gurmukh, i dont like that he's considered an avatar of vishnu, i hear groups like the rss claim guru nanak dev ji as an avatar as well.
yo u know this guru? Thich Nhat Hanh , very interesting guy if ya ask me!
I tink we all are avatarz yo!
i tink it has to do with how far 1 is willin to master the mind, and giv the ego back to "the great spirit" ya dont loose it but its workin in harmony now with "the great spirit" or watever tha path lead.
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 02-15-2011 at 06:17 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote