news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #16
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinking View Post

that shit is off the chain!

if ya'll listen to that shit, and think busta ain't got it no more, you're fucking crazy!

+ rep for that link
Old 02-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #17
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Busta is a legend in his own right.

style and mic presence is ridiculous. charismatic emceeing all over a track, first three albums are superior musical pieces. i had to grab everything i could from busta, LONS to Big Bang. BOMB was exactly what the title of the album implies, a bomb, that shit was a big let down but with the quality catalogue he got, it was a flash in my memory
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #18
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of the most consistent mcs out
Old 02-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #19
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
Busta is a legend in his own right.

style and mic presence is ridiculous. charismatic emceeing all over a track, first three albums are superior musical pieces. i had to grab everything i could from busta, LONS to Big Bang. BOMB was exactly what the title of the album implies, a bomb, that shit was a big let down but with the quality catalogue he got, it was a flash in my memory
Word, the good exceedingly outweighs the bad when it comes to Busta Rhymes' discography.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #20
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yeah!!! busta is a true dope mc.

and you didnt even mention the leaders of the new school shit, angry. even though getting out of that group was the best thing to happen to him.

that callabo with eminem was great. i dont even think it made anybodys album, but still a fantastic team up.

and he ripped that song on ghostface's heat rock of an album "apollo kids". (but ghost ripped it slightly harder.lol)

busta is the man, even though he has a lot of bullshit club songs on his later albums.

and fuck all the dick-in-the-booty ass internet haters. wipe the cum off your fuckin mouth and chin, little bitches. fake ass wanna be hip hop fans.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:30 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

busta is a feared emcee in hiphop...dude can spit his fuckin ass off...

i aint gon front tho

for a long time i we all thought he was gay
Old 02-13-2011, 05:51 PM   #22
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

i'm not gonna lie and say he doesn't have alot of filler on his records, but between it all he has alot of great shit that would satisfy any lover of hip-hop. shut em down 2002 is enough to prove my point, stuck in the middle of a cd that you'll skip most songs on. but its a fucking classic track that its a shame most people ignored. when people on here don't recognize the heist and ask where that song is from i think its crazy
Old 02-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #23
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Busta Rhymes is fuckin ILLLL. Very consistent. "The Big Bang" is THE album. Amazing rapper, and his beats don't disappoint.

MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #24
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
Busta Rhymes is fuckin ILLLL. Very consistent. "The Big Bang" is THE album. Amazing rapper, and his beats don't disappoint.

hahaha i forgot about that song, never even knew there was a video to it, that shit is wild!
Old 02-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #25
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

another dope Busta verse that proves he hasnt fallen off

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:17 PM   #26
DJ Deoseyus

DJ Deoseyus grasshopper

I always liked Busta's style. Unique.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:30 PM   #27
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

busta bringing back one of his old styles for this one. dont really care for the chris brown or wayne verse but busta went off on this track at 1:15...

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #28
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

I always liked his singles but only album I could actually sit and play more then half of was "When Disaster Strikes"...........Not much of a fan but I respect him
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #29
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i DLd his entire discography some months ago and only found a handful of tracks i liked
and the dude has a shit load of songs
which is a shame cuz i think his rhyming style is amazing....i just cant stand the beats he chooses i guess
Old 06-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #30
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

I love jammin to Busta in the summer!! Great discography minus the last album. I would've liked to hear the original tracklisting for BOMB that had Rae so excited!

Also much love for his Dillagence mixtape. Gets tons of spins on the ipod.
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote