news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 02-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Whats up Wu-Corp

whats up Wu-Corp. im a long time reader, 1st time poster.

This is the first beat i made. just want to see if yall fux wit it.
its not finished but you'll get the idea of the concept. after about a minut it gets repetative.

here it is...

01 Track 1.wma - 4.16MB
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hay words of advice, never use zshare or people will not even bother

try Box.net, so humans can stream

毒花

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #3
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

how u gon be a reader n not a poster?
fuck u think this is?
da fuck up out ma face with that faggit shit boi
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #4
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck u...u fat son of a bitch

u da biggest faggit on this whole shit son
Old 02-13-2011, 12:01 PM   #5
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

i come here to stay in tune wit hip-hop. never really had time to post. as much time as u spend on this website nigga u a straight bitch that dont have a life. matter of fact ur whole life is based on this website nigga. this is where i come to find out whats comin out and when.
this is where u come to be lazy and get fattter. so with that said u get the fuck outta here nigga. this is one reason why i never posted. full of ignorant mufuckas that wanna bicker about everything nigga get a life
Old 02-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #6
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

i'll come to CT and smack the fat off ya ass boy
Old 02-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #7
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yawn.

I can't even stream or d/l the beat, so this thread is pretty irrelevant.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:10 PM   #8
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

30 yr old nigga actin half his age 33,000 posts what a life here at wu-corp
Old 02-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ahahahahaha TOUCHED^

go suck a dick forum reader!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #10
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

ahahahahah yeah nigga touched hahahahahaahaah
Old 02-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #11
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post
i come here to stay in tune wit hip-hop. never really had time to post. as much time as u spend on this website nigga u a straight bitch that dont have a life. matter of fact ur whole life is based on this website nigga. this is where i come to find out whats comin out and when.
this is where u come to be lazy and get fattter. so with that said u get the fuck outta here nigga. this is one reason why i never posted. full of ignorant mufuckas that wanna bicker about everything nigga get a life
I can't hear your beat or even d/l it and all I've seen you do in the last 20 minutes is complain about ppl that do the same shit you are doing in this very thread. Stop being a hypocrite and whiny ass bitch. Grow some thick skin while you're at it too.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 02-13-2011 at 12:24 PM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:26 PM   #12
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

yeah yeah fuck u nigga see me in real life nigga id fuck u up for real son
Old 02-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #13
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Blah blah blah...that's all I hear

Come down to McFadden St. in Santa Ana and I'll put a hole in your face Carlson Gracie style dick. Just cause I don't talk like some dumb ass thug doesn't mean I won't choke you like every other big boy I trained with. I bet you're just some stupid 16 yr old sittin' in his mom's basement wishing he could make music instead of being a Wu-Corp forum dick rider.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 02-13-2011 at 12:45 PM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code
yeah yeah fuck u nigga see me in real life nigga id fuck u up for real son
run along TOY!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #15
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

yall niggaz is funny