news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 02-22-2011, 04:20 AM   #1
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Something Fresh

http://soundcloud.com/john-lenin/sets/bastard-tracks

Worked on this set of beats over the weekend. Spent like 7 days before that just practicing new techniques. I will be placing drops soon cause I want to use some of these live. Any feedback is greatly appreciated as always.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 02-22-2011 at 04:29 AM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:12 AM   #2
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

Hot shit, I like the drumwork on all of them !
Cool samples on all of them also, nice work, really !

Peace

KSTVRLSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

ill shit

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSTVRLSN View Post
Hot shit, I like the drumwork on all of them !
Cool samples on all of them also, nice work, really !

Peace
Good looks! I had alot of fun choppin these up. Trying to get used to inserting accents and ghost notes, so my patterns will switch up a bit more. Plus, practicing the mp drums live has helped me build coordination w/o using the time count. Still do for snares though.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #5
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

man i dont know how you find the time to put so much work in. I barely find time to even turn my mp on.

lovin' that first 404 beat in the vid.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:11 AM   #6
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

that 1st was is digi kid.
track 4 is funky as hell but track2 was my favorite, real choppy son! Peace

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:16 PM   #7
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
man i dont know how you find the time to put so much work in. I barely find time to even turn my mp on.

lovin' that first 404 beat in the vid.
I follow a steady diet of barely having a life. lol. Not really tho, just spend most of my time either working on music or preparing performances besides regular life ish.

Sold the 404 to a homie, but I plan on getting an SP-303 or 505 soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
that 1st was is digi kid.
track 4 is funky as hell but track2 was my favorite, real choppy son! Peace
Thanks for checkin the tracks fam. Definitely been feelin the beats u drop, so much respect.