news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-04-2011, 05:03 PM   #31
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

these 37 people certainly arent believing the hype.

Gadhafi forces battle rebels as 37 killed in Libya

TRIPOLI, Libya – Moammar Gadhafi's regime struck back at its opponents with a powerful attack Friday on the closest opposition-held city to Tripoli and a barrage of tear gas and live ammunition to smother new protests in the capital. At least 37 people died in fighting and in an explosion at an ammunitions depot in Libya's rebellious east.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/af_libya
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:07 PM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was normal?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:55 AM   #33
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
It was normal?
the most normal country in the entire arab world.

anyway, you guys can beleive in anything you want, but don't forget that this scenario was used before. I'm not Gadaffi's advocate, but Lybians will need all the luck that they can get after ''democracy'' gets installed.

oh, and now i see George Soros makin moves in Egypt. How neat.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:54 AM   #34
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

course i know nothing on geopolitics. its only been one of main topics of my research for the last 12 years or so..

enjoy

http://www.henrymakow.com/is_libya_the_next_iraq.html
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=612

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #35
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

thanks for the info Soul Controller

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #36
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
course i know nothing on geopolitics. its only been one of main topics of my research for the last 12 years or so..

enjoy

http://www.henrymakow.com/is_libya_the_next_iraq.html
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=612

try and get some credible journalism when you try and refute an argument brother.

from the first article...

ILLUMINATI BEHIND ANTI GOVERNMENT PROTESTS

ILLUMINATI STRATEGY?

from the second article...

It’s ALL Jew-Trumped-Up HYPE.
The Jew media has a NEW “monster” to justify yet another JEW-INSPIRED “regime change” in Libya.

This may fly for the dust heads on a wu tang message board but not in the real world of academia.

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:05 PM   #37
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

When Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi made his historic visit to the United Nations, September 23, 2009, he strongly condemed the structure of said United Nations.

The U.N. Security Council is made up of 5 permanent member Nations and 10 non-permenent Nations. They call the shots for the rest of the Nations of the Earth; in the context of the UN. Is it any surprise that the permenent members are China, Russia, FRANCE, UNITED KINGDOM, and the UNITED STATES?

The 10 non-permanent Nations have 2 years terms on the Council.

The said Council now wants, if they have not already done so, impose sanctions on Libya. I for one applauded Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi for speaking on this Global inequity.

I know Qadhafi came into power by way of the gun, so it is not a stretch to think that the gun is the means to many of his ends. However, any negative information I hear of Brother Leader from Western media is taken with a lump of salt.

Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi exposed a powerful manipulating imperialist arm of White Supremacy, MAYBE these are the consequences coming to fruition.

There has been much unrest from the masses of regular/poor people ALL OVER THE WORLD (so-called 1st 2nd & 3rd). I would not rush to demonize those Heads of State of the troubled Nation that are in opposition to the Western way of thinking.

Last edited by june181972; 03-05-2011 at 05:17 PM.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:05 PM   #38
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Brother Leader

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #39
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
When Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi made his historic visit to the United Nations, September 23, 2009, he strongly condemed the structure of said United Nations.

The U.N. Security Council is made up of 5 permanent member Nations and 10 non-permenent Nations. They call the shots for the rest of the Nations of the Earth; in the context of the UN. Is it any surprise that the permenent members are China, Russia, FRANCE, UNITED KINGDOM, and the UNITED STATES?

The 10 non-permanent Nations have 2 years terms on the Council.

The said Council now wants, if they have not already done so, impose sanctions on Libya. I for one applauded Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi for speaking on this Global inequity.

I know Qadhafi came into power by way of the gun, so it is not a stretch to think that the gun is the means to many of his ends. However, any negative information I hear of Brother Leader from Western media is taken with a lump of salt.

Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi exposed a powerful manipulating imperialist arm of White Supremacy, MAYBE these are the consequences coming to fruition.

There has been much unrest from the masses of regular/poor people ALL OVER THE WORLD (so-called 1st 2nd & 3rd). I would not rush to demonize those Heads of State of the troubled Nation that are in opposition to the Western way of thinking.
maybe these are the consequences of karma coming to fruition for ordering the terrorist attack on Pan Am Flight 103 that killed 259 innocent people.

?

Old 03-06-2011, 02:34 AM   #40
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

True, but that supremacy isn't white, that supremacy is anglo-saxon.

big difference between these two.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 04:08 AM   #41
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yep the 2nd article is posted was heavily tinted, but isnt the same propaganda in mainstream news?? facts are facts, and they should rise above the bullshit.
the 1st articles points of view are valid, and are backed up. check the links.. global research.ca is very reputable, aswell as other mainstream sources in the article.

i wouldnt use the words illuminati or zionists,(as those political ideologys are not properly understood by the mass's)

i would have used words such as the elite, or the people that be, but what he says about them is correct, if you look at doctrine's released by the u.n, or THINKtanks(carniege/tavistock/) that call for these sorts of revolutions to be managed./staged (aswell as other globally stafged events)

theirs alot of information out thier.
it just depends if you want 'the theatrical version of events' candy coated for us to digest with our left sided minds through msm, or if you want to look past the illusion, and higher up the chain.

theirs no right or wrong. im sure most of us feel the same way about this.,

all these protests are showing to me is, i think ive said before,
the 9th wave of human consciousness is beginning,. (march9th ethical consciousness) with the current wave (based on law c. that began jan1999)

i seriously should start a thread of the mayan calender.. and timelines...
human consciousness as a collective is advancing, its just beginnin in the east, as they use their right minds more and are less addicted to the material/physical positions..

some links i read recently, their reputable..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12658054

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUiuefty2r8 this guy is a mass murderer.. check what he says..... and hope no one listens to him..

http://links.org.au/node/2179 -> how Gaddafi became a western backed dicator

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.co....html#comments very sick article,

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #42
june181972
Cream of the Corp

Quote:
maybe these are the consequences of karma coming to fruition for ordering the terrorist attack on Pan Am Flight 103 that killed 259 innocent people.
Maybe. But several people / groups have claimed reponsibilty and or been blamed for this wicked bombing. Ronald Reagan had a long standing beef with Qadhafi before this bombing. MAYBE this is why many American just accept the claim of him being the master perpetrator.

I've read that Qadhafi parlayed Libyan oil revenues to first better the lives of the masses of Libyan people. He must have done something good for the common Libyan citizen since 1969.

I've also read that under Saddam Hussein, Muslims Jews and Christians co-existed peacefully within Iraq.

I'm just of the mind-set that one should question the Western, particularly American, portrayal of Muslim Leaders by popular media.

Notice the region where this much reported turmOIL is taking place. Oil producing nations. George Bush 43 said, "America is addicted to oil."
Old 03-06-2011, 12:25 PM   #43
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Maybe. But several people / groups have claimed reponsibilty and or been blamed for this wicked bombing. Ronald Reagan had a long standing beef with Qadhafi before this bombing. MAYBE this is why many American just accept the claim of him being the master perpetrator.

I've read that Qadhafi parlayed Libyan oil revenues to first better the lives of the masses of Libyan people. He must have done something good for the common Libyan citizen since 1969.

I've also read that under Saddam Hussein, Muslims Jews and Christians co-existed peacefully within Iraq.

I'm just of the mind-set that one should question the Western, particularly American, portrayal of Muslim Leaders by popular media.

Notice the region where this much reported turmOIL is taking place. Oil producing nations. George Bush 43 said, "America is addicted to oil."
Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy personally ordered the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, which exploded over the Scottish town of Lockerbie in 1988, the former Libyan justice minister said in an interview Wednesday with Swedish newspaper Expressen.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...u1q59aR8k2R98I

yea saddam kept it together, it was just the kurds he wasn't fond of. and let them have the mustard gas.

Old 03-07-2011, 03:22 AM   #44
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Pan Am Flight 103, the passenger list is available on line, the amount of ex cia/secret sercie personal/spies. the dodgey emmiseries on the flight, hasnt the guy who was found guilty of this 'terrorist attack' released? (something about evidence witheld?.. or sorry.. MSM says he hasnt long to live..)

why was the cia the 1st people at the scene in lockerbie. why was they in scotland? why did they have jurisidcation of the flight scene?

things on the theatre are staged. look deeper..

again i can provide. repuitable links.
de classified files rock (:

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #45
june181972
Cream of the Corp

Quote:
Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy personally ordered the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, which exploded over the Scottish town of Lockerbie in 1988, the former Libyan justice minister said in an interview Wednesday with Swedish newspaper Expressen.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...u1q59aR8k2R98I
Expressen on Wednesday quoted Mustafa Abdel-Jalil as telling their correspondent in Libya that "I have proof that Khadafy gave the order about Lockerbie." He didn't describe the proof

Last edited by june181972; 03-07-2011 at 12:46 PM.