news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-23-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms
Default Check Two throws on his tights and jumps in the squared circle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zUqt...layer_embedded

Ouch! So who yall think won the first round?

Last edited by True Father Allah; 03-09-2011 at 05:33 PM.
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Dude,
I sent you a pm about this, and you're still doing it? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

uh oh, check 2 is losing control of his forum. come on mr. mod, whatcha gonna do?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why hasnt this thread been merged?

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm waiting for Mr. Allah's response in here. I had sent him a pm before where I had told him if he could look at certain threads(such as the Pro wrestling thread) that might pertain to his topic already, and post in them, instead of starting so many new threads. But he keeps creating new threads. lol

Quote:
Old 02-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #6
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Check 2, chill nigga.
Relax.
Breath in.
Breath out.
Stretch your arms.
Wipe the sweat from your armpits.
Just let niggas have their posts for 7 days then merge it.
Obviously some topics do deserve there own shine, for a few days atleast.

---

Cena did his thing though.. lyrics on point as always for the WWE. His shit back in the day pre-PG was sicked though. I was impressed. He really did BANG BANG on the Rock too... this is getting a little weird / interesting. Weird because that could've been Vince's way of saying "Fuck you Rock, we'll use you, but fuck you".

There was an obvious cheap shot/low blow with the "I'm here every week" line.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

I'd rather that there not be new Rock threads made every few days, Larry.

Quote:
Old 02-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #8
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Is there a guideline you go by, or do you make up the rules as you go along?

Old 02-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

Yeah, the guidelines are that a new Rock thread doesn't have to made every three days.

Quote:
Old 02-24-2011, 01:48 PM   #10
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
why hasnt this thread been merged?
maybe check 2 doesn't have that type of power?

Old 02-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

I'm thinking about merging the Hockey thread for lack of posts.

Quote:
Old 02-24-2011, 10:55 PM   #12
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ lmfao
there was really no need for a thread concerning this though
that is why there is a pro wrestling thread
if this thread was in ktl it wud of been deleted
then there wud of been a thread in the admin section about it
then another topic of how rainy winters deletes threads and posts etc..
i cud of just mohawked grenaded the shit out of the thread

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:25 PM   #13
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'm thinking about merging the Hockey thread for lack of posts.
you should merge the wrestling thread with the robot tank thread because wrestling has as much to do with sports as holocaust has to do with wu-tang

Old 02-25-2011, 10:48 PM   #14
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

And you can merge those stupid threads you make about mustaches and swimming competitions. Merge them all in to one big shit pile, and merge that with the Steelers thread. And then get a life.

Old 02-26-2011, 12:30 AM   #15
check two
N.I.

Somebody get rejected tonight? lol Swimming competitions? lol I recall somebody making a thread about Lil Wayne in the sports zone recently. Exciting.

Quote: