news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 07-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Drum and Bass/Jungle thread

I know there's an Electronic Music thread, but i wanted to post some of my fav DnB/Jungle, and I figured since theres some love for Dubstep on the Corp, perhaps there was some junglists too lol.

I was mad into my Dnb/jungle for like 2 years b4 i got into my hip hop i listen to a wide range of genres but i go through phrases were I'll listen to mainly 1 genre.

my cousin who was a dnb head told me to listen to this track and the first time i listened to it I loved it loads, completely rinsed it the drop is amazing got me hooked on dnb.

The dubstep remix which is sick as fuck, on some Terminator shit like the one above

Most of these tracks are in the 90's/Early 2000's back then DnB wasn't as wack as alot of it is now.

discuss

peace
Old 07-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
Phizzal
Jungalistic B-Boy

Phizzal grasshopper

as its a Wu forum

Last edited by Phizzal; 07-19-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Phizzal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:02 AM   #3
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mad props for these bro! not too well versed in hip hop dnb collabos the first one is dope as fuck
Old 02-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
Undiluted Karma
Savant

reup
Old 02-26-2011, 05:18 AM   #5
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think theres a big enough Drum n Bass thread around here somewhere, started by Sid if i remember correctly.

I was big into Technical Itch, Dylan, Concord Dawn etc when i was younger, the darker side of d'n'b, i really hated the more commercial side of d'n'b though, thats probably why i never got huge into d'n'b.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:32 AM   #6
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Two fuckin serious Technical Itch tracks, hes got a great discography, actually i might go listen to some of his shit, and i havent listened to d'n'b in a few years, particualry with the emergence of dubstep.

AOTY
Old 03-05-2011, 04:37 AM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ed Rush & Optikal used to be among my favorites.

Durag: what would you consider commercial Drum & Bass?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #8
Durag
RaizaBlade

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
Ed Rush & Optikal used to be among my favorites.

Durag: what would you consider commercial Drum & Bass?
Commercial stuff like these:

I'm also not too keen on Roni Size, the track he done with Method Man was pretty good, but overall i wouldnt be a big fan, bought one of his albums a few years ago, and bar the Method Man track it never got much spins.

I think the general consensus in the d'n'b scene at the time was that it was dead and that artists like Roni Size helped bring it about. I wouldnt go that far, but a lot of purists d'n'b fans hate his music.

AOTY

Last edited by Durag; 03-05-2011 at 04:18 PM.