news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-04-2011, 02:34 AM   #1
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Lightbulb Good Looks - I Am Victory feat Caper

Listen to the track let me know what you think

Good Looks - I Am Victory feat Caper
produced by Gee dark

http://www.reverbnation.com/caper

Also My Born day is Coming up Soon and we Having a Party in the bronx, NY If anyone wants to come drink, eat , dance, etc the address is 2634 East Tremont Avenue NY 10461
I will have my Hd Video Camera out so maybe we can get twisted and spit some hot flames on a video maybe even have it as a monthly thing what yall think? turn into footage for the wu corps channel. If you have good cameras bring them, radio with beats bring em , producers bring em

Also every friday we open up our after hours spot and Brooklyn Hott radio will be there transmitting live so get your music up

Last edited by Caper; 03-04-2011 at 04:19 AM.
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:25 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

that beat is insane, them trumbets that drum that base line BANGING!!!
shorty is cool, ON ANOTHA LEVEL FROM THE PARTICLE OF STARS

shit was tight
Old 03-04-2011, 03:31 AM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ooooo shit TU CUERPO
props for this
i been meaning to hit this chamber up

this is the female PCP member, she only rocks in spanish, peep her songs, all recorded n arranged by ME
http://www.myspace.com/lapoetacallejera
Old 03-04-2011, 03:55 AM   #4
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace skamp thanks for the kind words and your female mc is nice I heard her before from one of your links before. I only did like 2 or 3 reggaeton tracks before but my cuzin Glory aka La Glou goes in you hear her in all the reggaeton tracks i also have two female latina mc's

Stoney - http://darkstarzproductionz.com/STONEY/

Poetry - http://darkstarzproductionz.com/POETRY/
Old 03-04-2011, 04:07 AM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

good good shit b
Old 03-04-2011, 04:10 AM   #6
Caper
REAPER CREW

Peace Fam you blessed me today
Old 03-04-2011, 07:13 AM   #7
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

she's dope. this shit sounds legit too. nice work...
Old 03-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #8
Caper
REAPER CREW

thanks cut'n
Old 03-06-2011, 11:25 AM   #9
atomicbeats

atomicbeats grasshopper

great track... had a real nice sound/vibe. I loved the beat, and you flowed great to it. I agree, it sounds legit, nice work
atomicbeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 04:48 PM   #10
Caper
REAPER CREW

thanks for the love on this atomic im waiting for you guys to drop some other heat so I can go in
Old 03-06-2011, 04:52 PM   #11
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't really like anything about it to be frank.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:48 PM   #12
Caper
REAPER CREW

its cool jasper peace