news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-08-2015, 03:57 PM   #1
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Cobra vs Commando

Both of these action movies are classics and it's hard to choose which one is better because I love them both. I'm gonna say it's a tie. I'm talking about Cobra with Sylvester Stallone and Commando with Arnold Schwarzenegger. I got them on dvd.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 04:48 PM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Commando >>>> Cobra

by a small margin

Cobra does have the better sunglasses

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Now get me a muthafucking handywipe LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
I'll trade you my neighbor's child for the Alcatraz -Jigsaw Puzzle.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 10:17 AM   #3
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're right. Show the movie posters for Cobra and Commando. I love those posters. Did you know Sylvester Stallone used to be married to Brigette Nielsen who was in Cobra and Rocky 4?

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:37 AM   #4
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Commando

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 02:25 PM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-11-2015, 12:23 PM   #6
CharlesJones
-

Very nice classic posters. I love Sylvester's shades.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-08-2015, 02:57 PM   #7
CharlesJones
-

Rev Jones, did you know director George Cosmatos who did Cobra also directed Rambo 2? I think that's the best Rambo.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-08-2015, 03:05 PM   #8
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

no I didn't know that

Rambo 2 was good, big on the action. the first rambo was kind of a psychological movie if you think about it. I like it too

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-08-2015, 03:28 PM   #9
CharlesJones
-

Rambo 1 is good and so is part 4. Bad guy in Rambo 2 was also a bad guy in Beverly Hills Cop 1 with Eddie Murphy. That was messed up when Eddie got thrown through a window by the bad guy's goons at his job hahahahahahahahahahaha. Eddie told the cops when he got arrested, i got thrown through a fucking window man LOL. Eddie asked the cops, what's the charge? The cop said jaywalking LOL. Eddie's boss made me laugh because he was always cursing at him. Eddie had a talk with his boss after his friend got killed at Eddie's apartment about he wanted to be on the case. His boss said he was gonna have another cop on the case and Eddie said the guy didn't know the time of day LOL.

His boss said your ass is skating on thin ice as it is. Eddie said we're talking about a friend of mine here. His boss said yes we are, aren't we. Now let's take a close look at that. One, a hoodlum friend LOL. Two, a professional hit. Three, in a cop's apartment. Eddie said how do you know it was a professional hit? His boss said i didn't walk into this town from the cotton fields LOL. Whoever killed your friend wasn't worried about your narrow ass LOL. Cause if they were, you'd be lying beside him in that meat wagon LOL. Eddie said well i got some vacation time coming and i wanna take my vacation now. His boss said alright when you leave from the hospital, your on vacation. But if you decide to butt into this case, it'll be the longest vacation you ever heard of LOL.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-08-2015, 04:40 PM   #10
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Commando easily.

First Blood is a classic film and the best of the series but more of a story than the action ones that came later. It was really fucked up how the sheriff and them messed with Rambo instead of just helping him out hahaha they paid the price in the end though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:22 AM   #11
zooruka

zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Commando
This

Never got the whole Stallone thing TBH

Quote:
I got them on dvd.
Hahahahaha
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:02 AM   #12
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury

I've never actually seen Cobra.

I always watch Commando when I catch it on TV but some of the lines in it are facepalm worthy. The beginning is cool.

Rambo 1 is the best.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:19 PM   #13
CharlesJones
-

Zooruka, what's funny about me having Cobra and Commando on dvd? Madchild, check out Cobra because it's very good.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-15-2015, 10:03 PM   #14
CharlesJones
-

Zooruka, what does TBH mean? Rev Jones, remember the ending of Cobra when Sylvester punched his boss Monte in the face and he said no hard feelings pal? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Sylvester couldn't stand his boss Monte. I just watched Cobra on Youtube. Monte played in Dirty Harry with Clint Eastwood as a bad guy and Reni Santoni who was Sylvester's partner was also in Dirty Harry as Clint's cop partner. I got Dirty Harry on dvd. The scene when Clint is chasing Monte through a football field, the song that's playing is the song that NWA sampled on Approach To Danger on Niggaz4life album. I don't know the name of the sample and who the artist is.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-15-2015, 10:52 PM   #15
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TBH = to be honest
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote