news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-19-2015, 03:55 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Rev Jones, Show These Movie Posters

Parker with Jason Statham and Jennifer Lopez
Safe with Jason Statham
The Expendables 1 with Sylvester Stallone and Jason Statham
Krush Groove
Hard To Kill with Steven Seagal and Kelly Lebrock
48 Hours 1 and 2 with Eddie Murphy and Nick Nolte
Beverly Hills Cop 2 with Eddie Murphy
Strictly Business with Halle Berry and Tommy Davidson
Boyz N The Hood
Menace II Society
Above The Rim with 2Pac, Bernie Mac, Marlon Wayans and Duane Martin
Rhyme and Reason
Action Jackson with Carl Weathers, Vanity and Sharon Stone
Four Brothers with Mark Wahlberg, Tyrese and Terrence Howard
The A Team with Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper
In Too Deep with Omar Epps and LL Cool J
D.O.A. with Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 04:55 PM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you're killing me today lol

so charles what do you think he's saying
Old 08-19-2015, 04:59 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're the best. Carl Weathers is saying now you've pissed me off LOL. He said that to Craig T Nelson when they were fighting at the end. I like when him and Vanity kissed at the end when she told him she stopped doing drugs. She was so hot back in the day. Show the rest of the movie posters and I appreciate it brother.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:09 PM   #4
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

please just teach him how to use google image search. this is getting really weird.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:15 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I already know how to use that. I just ask Rev Jones to do it because he's good at posting pictures and he's my buddy and he doesn't mind doing me a favor.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-19-2015, 05:17 PM   #6
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
please just teach him how to use google image search. this is getting really weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesjones
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I already know how to use that. I just ask Rev Jones to do it because he's good at posting pictures and he's my buddy and he doesn't mind doing me a favor.

I GOT PLAYED LIKE AN OLD PIANO.

Last edited by Lee Towers; 08-19-2015 at 05:20 PM.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:30 PM   #7
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
oh ok

so he's a friend w/ benefits

Old 08-19-2015, 05:39 PM   #8
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

we done been found out
Old 08-20-2015, 01:23 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

Rev Jones, how come you didn't show the rest of the movie posters? Don't worry about Eagle Eye because he's a faggot.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-31-2015, 03:37 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

I just looked at Krush Groove movie poster and I noticed that New Edition's name is on the poster and I don't know why because they don't have a big part LOL. Blair Underwood's name should've been on there.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-31-2015, 05:01 PM   #11
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

^^to draw in a bigger crowd would be my guess
Old 08-31-2015, 05:01 PM   #12
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Quote:
Rev Jones, how come you didn't show the rest of the movie posters? Don't worry about Eagle Eye because he's a faggot.
Lmao

Old 08-31-2015, 05:02 PM   #13
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

this peer pressure is killing me
Old 08-31-2015, 05:04 PM   #14
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Rev Jones, pm me the rest of the movie posters. Don't let charles in on it. He's already had his full share of movie poster and then some. He's just getting greedy.

Old 12-28-2015, 01:32 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jacobjay, do one last favor for me and post the rest of the movie posters I asked for. I appreciate it buddy.

About that life

Quote:
Quote: