news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: How do you rate SvsWT?
Classic 7 11.48%
Superior 33 54.10%
Banger 19 31.15%
Average 1 1.64%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.64%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2011, 03:14 PM   #61
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

what about Wu Crime and Your World?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #62
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I would give them both 4/5.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #63
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^not surprising considering the "range" of your scores was from 3.5 to 4.5. Kinda like just going through the motions and just stamping everything approved. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:46 PM   #64
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Damn Wu Crime 4/5? Thats being generous
Old 04-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #65
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yea, Wu crime kinda sucked. Your World My World was clearly the better track.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-25-2011, 05:11 PM   #66
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
^^not surprising considering the "range" of your scores was from 3.5 to 4.5. Kinda like just going through the motions and just stamping everything approved. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.
I don't even have a response to this. "Going through the Motions?" whatever nigga...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Damn Wu Crime 4/5? Thats being generous
Yeah I liked Wu-Crime, the beat wasn't all that but the MC's stole the show on it.

Quote:
Yea, Wu crime kinda sucked. Your World My World was clearly the better track.
Your opinion.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:30 PM   #67
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Yeah for Crime lyrically it was legit, no complaints, but in order for me to garner a track 4/5 BOTH lyrics & production must be met with my standards
Old 04-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #68
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Yeah for Crime lyrically it was legit, no complaints, but in order for me to garner a track 4/5 BOTH lyrics & production must be met with my standards
well that's your standards. A 3.5/5 would be the lowest score I would give it, I don't think it's weak.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:15 PM   #69
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Your opinion.
Actually it's more like a consensus opinion. I don't expect you to understand.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #70
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Actually it's more like a consensus opinion. I don't expect you to understand.
OMG You want a cookie! . Niggaz gettin emotional because I rated a track I liked a 4/5? You still not gettin pussy yet? Come on man, it's not that serious......
Old 04-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #71
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

AWW are we resorting to name calling?

Old 04-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #72
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
AWW are we resorting to name calling?
Name Calling??? When????? "You still not getting pussy" isn't name calling......IDK where you're trying to go with that....anyways i'm not gonna go back and forth with you over a track rating, I just don't have the time. Please get pussy. I pray for you.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #73
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

You don't have the time? You don't care? Obviously you do if you took the time to write up a long review and then comment on every one of my posts.

There are very many ways in which you are a small, pathetic, stupid human being, least of which are your vanity, arrogance, ignorance, gullibility, and serious lack of a sense of humor. I feel sorry for you. You don't even have the capacity to tell when you are insulting others or are being insulted.

Old 04-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #74
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

its better than cuban linx 2
Old 09-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #75
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Solid album from the chef, I believe Cuban linx 2 shouldve been a double cd with these cuts.
Rich & Black (was bumpin this hard when I was locked up), Last Trip to Scotland & Ferryboat Killaz are ill as hell. Suprisingly From the Hills is my fav track so far, real triumphant track rite there. Molasses goes hard as hell too, love Ross reppin Wu on this. Production was great, cant go wrong with Bronze, Mathematics, ALC, Cilva, & Evidence etc.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote