news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-31-2011, 02:40 PM   #16
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry, i missed this out.,, your 1st sentance is correct, the people in law dont intrepret this way.. i have relatives in the police force, and i question and ask them,. they think im crazy lol.. and wonder where i get my information from, but they say, what i say is correct. the police man has no jurisdiction with out my consent,,
its just done in very shadey ways..
such as when the police man/woman asks.. do you understand? and you reply yes..
thats you giving them jurisdiction, as you have agree that you stand under them,.

legalese is the language used by the law society(please check that out ), same words, differant meanings.
we consent un-willingly.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:09 PM   #17
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
its not how u interpret the law..

Statutory acts, need consent to be given the force of law. once you consent its law.. but until that point,, the police officer (or whoever) needs consent, usually done by asking your name/address.. that is consent.. until then.. your free

but i agree.. you can not break LAWS,. laws are their for a purpose to help and serve,. its the enforcing of illegal statutory acts( which are usually delt with fines, as you have given consent)

please watch the john harris video warpath., even if its part 1..(10 mins )

peace

i dont think your getting the correct meaning of what im trying to get across
I get it. I know people around here that try the same thing, saying US doesn't have jurisdiction blah blah blah.....

But if you don't give the officer your name he's going to arrest you. And throw a dis-orderly charge or something else on top of whatever you did to get jaked in the first place.

I'm sorry but this thread is just about poor legal advice.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:17 PM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nope he will not arrest you.. if he does,, he is not following his oathe,.and if he tries to arrest you, its simple.. state, not differentiating between a statutory act and a law, gross misnegligance..

im not giving advice on law..
im on about legal policeys

its not poor legal advice,. as i can go on for time, i have done with police, not given my name/address, and ive gone on my merry way.. yes its taken longer than it would.. but i have the right to protect my sovreign self,. and unless ive broken a LAW, i do not consent to any statutory acts.. peace sir

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-31-2011, 03:49 PM   #19
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
nope he will not arrest you.. if he does,, he is not following his oathe,.and if he tries to arrest you, its simple.. state, not differentiating between a statutory act and a law, gross misnegligance..

im not giving advice on law..
im on about legal policeys

its not poor legal advice,. as i can go on for time, i have done with police, not given my name/address, and ive gone on my merry way.. yes its taken longer than it would.. but i have the right to protect my sovreign self,. and unless ive broken a LAW, i do not consent to any statutory acts.. peace sir
Must be nice...

Old 05-31-2011, 04:14 PM   #20
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Not to turn the thread from legal one to a racial one, but i'm just saying we're not all as lucky to talk our way out of going to jail by debating law with cops.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:08 PM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

im not white.. sorry

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-31-2011, 07:30 PM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

let me post a video of whites /asians / blacksdoing the same thing..
please check these, its legal statutes that consent to them being legal law.
its just knowing your rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dLf57DrAsk a white freeman :O

http://youtu.be/z3aoHaKhJr0 a black freeman

do u really want an asian one? lol

this one is more indepth.. he lets the police man into his property on his terms,. and gives no personal information.. its pretty deep and indetail.. only 20 mins or so..
it gives more background..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_mkH2cx6ZY

if you do find these interesting, please check the john harris seminars.

peace

http://youtu.be/nyLmvrTwZ34

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #23
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
let me post a video of whites /asians / blacksdoing the same thing..
please check these, its legal statutes that consent to them being legal law.
its just knowing your rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dLf57DrAsk a white freeman :O

http://youtu.be/z3aoHaKhJr0 a black freeman

do u really want an asian one? lol

this one is more indepth.. he lets the police man into his property on his terms,. and gives no personal information.. its pretty deep and indetail.. only 20 mins or so..
it gives more background..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_mkH2cx6ZY

if you do find these interesting, please check the john harris seminars.

peace

http://youtu.be/nyLmvrTwZ34

Old 06-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #24
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

sorry but rodney king and being a sovreign/freeman on the land,, is no where near the sam thing..

anyway heres some asians fucking with police http://youtu.be/sRgGkRouf7o

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-01-2011, 05:23 PM   #25
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
sorry but rodney king and being a sovreign/freeman on the land,, is no where near the sam thing..

anyway heres some asians fucking with police http://youtu.be/sRgGkRouf7o
Just contrasting the difference between American police officers and the baton swinging cake boys featured in your youtube links.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #26
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol fair point
but theirs freeman in canada/ the usa,.

this is a very good movie on the g20 in canads in 2010.. the dude from england does the same as i said,. yes their very differant police(new world order-esque).. in follow up offical police interviews after these events,. they even said the act they was trying to enforce was illegal,. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zejD0UkMGGY
into the fire whole movie,, 2 hours long, documenting the events around the g20 meeting.

did u watch the john harris video?do you have any views on it?
peace warpath

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-05-2011, 07:10 PM   #27
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Peace Warpath,, thought id dig u up some books/facts. and hidden history

there are two laws that all governments and societies where there is peace and liberty employ. The following may serve as a framework for those who have a copy of The United States Constitution: Study Guide. I can assure you that your founding fathers of your country and other democratic nations followed these two law in getting our country going..

Writing in U.S. & World Early Warning Report, September 2007, Richard Maybury characterizes these two laws succinctly. Learn and memorize them:

The Two Laws:

"For their own safety, even those who do not believe in anything spiritual must demand a legal system in which their rights come from somewhere other than the crooks and liars in the capitol.

"In my opinion, the most advanced application of Higher Law was the old British Common Law, which sired the Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

"Common Law got its name from the fact that it was based on the two laws taught by all religions — the two laws common to all:
  • Do all you have agreed to do and,
  • Do not encroach on other persons or their property."
"Each religion states these laws in different language, but all teach them.

"The first is the basis of contract law, and the second, the basis of tort law and some criminal law.

"The second was also the basis of the Bill of Rights, whose purpose was to severely limit the government's meddling in our lives.

"And, the second law sired the foreign policy outlined in George Washington's farewell address:
'Do business, visit and be friendly with people in the Old World, but no political connections and stay out of their wars.'
"Old George's advice was quickly violated, and has been hundreds times since. Political power corrupts the morals and the judgment.

Forcing Human Law Onto Them

"Under Common Law, the judge's job was not to enforce the decrees of lawmakers. Like science, Common Law considered it absurd to assume humans can make up law.

"The judge's job was to discover and apply Higher Law. All this is explained in my Uncle Eric book Whatever Happened To Justice? ($17.95 = $3.90 S&H. Henry Madison Research, Box 84908, Phoenix, AZ 85071; 800–509–5400.)

"By mid–20th century, America's dedication to a Higher Law had been erased by the government–controlled schools. Not one American in a thousand today knows anything about it.

"The US attempt to impose democracy — majority rule — on the Mideast is a barefaced attempt to impose western — human — law on Muslims.

Shall we build on this properly?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-06-2011, 09:31 AM   #28
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

got linked a sick video on youtube..its pretty shocking, 6 parts..black police officer blackss..
if you know ur law../ legal rights.. as these guys do. and they have the police working under oathe.. everything changes..

their'll be a proper police complaints commision report into this incident, due to it being recorded, and the way the illegal policey men acted..

.. part 1 is very short.. just shows u the scene before this happens..
from part 2/6 http://youtu.be/szVjzQObyUA

part 4/6 http://youtu.be/Zsii3JtXZkg (the actions/inactions of the met police in this get me so angry!!!) they really do not know their jobs at all.

video description:

I'm lost for words at the behavior of all the Officers involved.. what happened to keeping the peace..? protecting property..? shame on the met police for sending aimed militants to a family event in the park. using a motorised vehicle as a weapon, charges need to be made..! as all Oficers involved directly contravened our Rights in Law. & No I dont just mean our Human Rights..?

ill post more videos as this progress's

thoughts?

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 06-06-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:29 PM   #29
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

for a proper build we a run down on the history of law making etc...

not just links but someone like a lawyer that can break it down into something we can digest by history of the region.

peace.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:22 PM   #30
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

that would be really good, ive asked relatives, one who is a criminal lawyer, i asked her, are statutory acts only enforcable by consent, and she replied, i dont understand..
which kinda killed everything..
princerai does law?
aint seen him for a while tho.
peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....