news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-17-2011, 05:59 PM   #31
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

x

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 07-18-2011 at 08:28 AM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #32
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im ok with claiming sovreingty in a court room and against policey officers, what i need help with is, lol reciting the correct act/law,.

you can have so much fun with this,.

ive got the basics down pretty well,.

court case went well 6 month ban (which i accepted, as i my human self, had consented to the legal fictions terms and conditions of accepting a driving license, and driving 'legally' giving my consent to their rules and regulations)
then the court gave me a 500 fine, which i have refused to pay, and i wont pay, i spent a good 2 hours, waiting for proof of oathes, so in the end, i said they had my name and address, if they can lawfully proove the court can collect money off me, when ive already consented to a guilty verdict, for the dvla,. the court can only incur court costs and charges,. the magistrates oathe does not lawfully give the court right to demand moneys off me,. infact it is a breach of the oathe,.

so i just gota pay50 for court costs, which i will pay at 5 pound a month for the next 10 months.. lol

i could have went about it another way, by not giving jurisdiction to the court, ( easily done by not responding the request to stand up, and the request for my name/address) but i chose not to go that way, as to get a ( DVLA )driving license, you have to physically sign a piece of paper,. so id already consented ;/

im gonna be a traveller, when i get my license back,.

under british common law, a traveller has the right of a vehicle for transport...

iwont bore u with the spiel.. but its nice

if u get any uk books linked your way, set them this way..

peace pale.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:41 PM   #33
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

x

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 07-18-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:52 PM   #34
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Look up sam kennedy
Old 06-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #35
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

x

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 07-18-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:31 PM   #36
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

x

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 06-18-2011 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06-18-2011, 03:32 AM   #37
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace, downloading (:

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #38
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Reminded me of Soul Controller and his thread.....

Quote:
The movement is rooted in racism and anti-Semitism, though most sovereigns, many of whom are African American, are unaware of their beliefs' origins. In the early 1980s, the sovereign citizens movement mostly attracted white supremacists and anti-Semites, mainly because sovereign theories originated in groups that saw Jews as working behind the scenes to manipulate financial institutions and control the government. Most early sovereigns, and some of those who are still on the scene, believed that being white was a prerequisite to becoming a sovereign citizen. They argued that the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which guaranteed citizenship to African Americans and everyone else born on U.S. soil, also made black Americans permanently subject to federal and state governments, unlike themselves.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #39
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Some of the more famous adherents of sovereign citizens ideology include Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols and members of the Montana Freemen.
http://www.splcenter.org
Old 06-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #40
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
when they experience some small success at using redemption techniques to battle minor traffic offenses or local licensing issues, they're hooked.
l o l
Old 06-27-2011, 05:08 PM   #41
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

grr.. i just wrote a huge piece,, and my pc shutdown.. wtf

im a type it up again tomorrow.. but as a new topic ;/
grrr

just quickly,, lol i didnt know that rascists had used sovreignty..

but most the people ive seen in england at events and seminars are white.. theirs asian and black sovreigns/freeman of the land..
the white folks are cool. their mostly hippy types. loving.. chilled laid back..they know the world is corrupted at the higher levels.. and dont want to play along..

some of the nicest people i know, ive met through freeman on the land events.

but america is a whole new ball game,. when it comes to anything.. lol

peace warpath

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-27-2011, 05:12 PM   #42
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
grr.. i just wrote a huge piece,, and my pc shutdown.. wtf

im a type it up again tomorrow.. but as a new topic ;/
grrr

just quickly,, lol i didnt know that rascists had used sovreignty..

but most the people ive seen in england at events and seminars are white.. theirs asian and black sovreigns/freeman of the land..
the white folks are cool. their mostly hippy types. loving.. chilled laid back..they know the world is corrupted at the higher levels.. and dont want to play along..

some of the nicest people i know, ive met through freeman on the land events.

but america is a whole new ball game,. when it comes to anything.. lol

peace warpath
Aiiiight man. Just don't blow anything up.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #43
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

check this video warpath,.

Peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-18-2011, 11:18 PM   #44
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

check this video warpath,.

Peace.
Ok, I watched it but....

They're not gonna let me play this youtube video in traffic court.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:11 AM   #45
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....