news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #91
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://news.discovery.com/space/is-t...-particle.html

wonder what this is??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #92
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

better late than never

http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/5-11-11/

During March and April 2011 I kept perceiving the symbol of the five-pointed star for the month of May (5th month) 2011, and very much for the 5-11-11 portal, and for all of humanity.

NIGHT TWO

Night Two begins on May 2 and runs through May 19, 2011. According to Carl Calleman the keyword for Night Two is “reaction”. Keep this keyword in mind and heart as you read this and also in relation to the Pluto retrograde phase we’re now in. Also, the New Moon in Taurus happens on May 2, 2011 at 11:51 PM PDT.

The midpoint of Night Two is May 10–11th. So, 5-11-11 is the monthly 11-11 portal with 5 energies, but it’s also the midpoint of Night Two! So what does all this mean? Good question. I can only share what I’ve perceived to date about all this but that certainly doesn’t mean it’s set in stone. Things are moving and changing so fast now that it’s hard to tell exactly how certain things and events may finally manifest here in this dimension. With this one I’m sensing two primary timelines and ways this could manifest. I’ve not felt this old polarized BS so strongly in the earlier 1,2,3, and 4 months of the 11-11 portals and I suspect it’s another reason why I’m seeing the symbolic five-pointed star in relation to the May 2011 energies and global humanity.

THE NINE ELEVEN OVERRIDE

In January 2011 I wrote about the Nine Eleven Override. http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/201...even-override/ Some of us Starseeds have been working on this from other dimensions and our High Hearts since the start of 2011. (I was glad to hear Lisa Renee also mention this recently.) At the start of 2011 I perceived that certain humans and other-dimensional non-human Beings were going to use the approaching ten-year anniversary of the 9/11 event on the VERY potent 9-9-11 day and portal in 2011, all the way through to the VERY potent 9-11-11 day and portal this year. Double 9′s and an 11 and two days later a 9 with double 11′s!

They want to plug back into and reconnect the decade-old 9/11 event and the violence, warring, lock-down, fear and hatred it created in humanity in 2001 into the current 2011 timeline to derail and distract more of humanity (not just in the USA but around the world) from utilizing the available Ascension Energies and 2011 portal days each month—especially from 9 (September) through 10 (Oct.), 11 (Nov.), and 12 (Dec.). The Dark Ones and the humans they control try to reconnect into past timelines and energies just like this to perpetuate past emotional energies while creating new thoughtforms to keep humanity trapped in a lower polarized level of consciousness producing the same fear and hate-based emotional energies. Why? So humanity will be preoccupied and distracted with manufactured negative stuff so they’re unaware of—and therefore don’t take advantage of—the incredible Ascension energies available now to evolve beyond this level of manipulation and control. This is why it’s so important to take personal responsibility and know where YOUR consciousness is and what it’s focused on and why.

However, many Starseed Lightworkers plus many positive other-dimensional Beings/Others/Starbeings/Lightbeings have been working on overriding this lower emotional reconnect and energetic bypass the Dark Ones and their humans have been working on inserting into the important 2011 timeline and Ninth Wave phase. What a time we live in! What a time the rest of 2011 is going to be for every human alive on Earth. Time is short now so don’t waste it or your valuable consciousness and emotions on negative tactics designed to keep you from waking up and getting and staying free.

THE 6 MONTH-LONG PLUTO RETROGRADE PERIOD

On April 9, 2011—4-9-11 Pluto went retrograde at 7° Capricorn. Pluto will be retrograde until Sept. 16, 2011—9-16-11 when it turns direct at 4° Capricorn. Pluto retrograde is the time when humanity goes through the inward turning energies, the inward looking, personal reflecting, reworking, reviewing, reliving and deep honest re-evaluating phase. Remember Calleman’s keyword for Night Two is “reaction”.

Interestingly—or maybe not—Osama Bin Laden was killed by US military and this was announced by President Obama late last night on May 1, 2011—5-1-11. It’s not necessary for me to go into detail about this and the reactions of many Americans over the death of Bin Laden, the claimed creator of the 9/11 events. Just turn on the TV and you’ll see and FEEL it unfolding for yourself. All I ask of you is to discern for yourself, read between the lines, trust your inner FEELINGS and pay emotionally detached attention to all that tries to manifest into reality from 5-1-11 forward. But don’t forget about the Override, or the five-pointed human star symbol, or the Sun in Taurus receiving annual energy downloads from the 5D Pleiades in late Taurus. Lot’s going on this month both high and low.

This isn’t a single happening; it’s a multiple timelines happening that’s going to try creating fractures or other probable realities and timelines out of what’s happened and happening. This was done with 9/11 in 2001 and it’s trying to happen again at another level in 2011. The phase between 5-1-11 and 5-11-11 (the 5-11-11 portal AND the midpoint of Night Two) is probably going to be rather interesting and full of different timelines vying for your consciousness, your emotions, your attention and time, patriotic sales pitches, emotional drains and manipulations etc. Be wise and don’t get played by anyone in any dimension for any reason. Every month in 2011 we’ve been tested and attacked and this is another TEST to see how well we can maintain the higher frequencies and consciousness we’ve reached and not fall vibrationally due to some hard-sell red white and blue whatever. There’s more going on than first appears so see how much you can perceive and discern on your own. Stair steps towards 11-11-11 with plenty of dangerous pot-holes, dark hidden highwaymen at the ready, and a few carefully crafted detours alone the way. Don’t get distracted and keep your High Heart on what WE are creating and how we’re Overriding these negative probable realities and timelines trying to manifest. The choice is yours about where you’ll allow your consciousness to go or not go…or be manipulated and redirected to go.

Denise

Copyright © 2011-2012 Denise Le Fay. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include this copyright notice and link. http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/

LEVEL 4 (2nd Night) - STABILIZATION/REACTION
MAY 2, 2011
Stabilizes (Reaction for the seed to grow)
Cycle four is a period of dark when polarized factions come to blows over their differences.

LEVEL 5 (3rd Day) - EMPOWERMENT/SPROUTING
MAY 20, 2011
Cycle five is another period of light and in nature the development of a root system and the second set of leaves that will be the permanent part of the plant.
Lies are disclosed so that progress is not blocked.

I'd like to offer some alternative advice to help you "tune in" to what is going on at the moment. I have been following the 9th wave and can totally understand why some are a little disenchanted. I think it's because the year started off with the amazing Tunisia and Egypt events which really did give us a true feeling of living in a Mayan 2011 year.

I think we should lower our expectation, to zero if you can and just go with the flow. Trust in what is going on here.

Anywayz, my ideas to tune in:

1) Remember the pineal gland. This is what connects us to the universe and truth. Ensure you aren't taking fluoride through your toothpaste and water, and if you have only just recently quit it then you will need to take some kind of pineal gland activator. I highly highly recommend sea kelp, which contains Iodine and is a potent pineal gland activator and de calcifier. If you eat meat, you will also need sea kelp. In fact.. it helps no matter what. Personal experience speaking there.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5092561_acti...eal-gland.html

There are many sites out there - research it.

2) Look at the sun. It is said to be quite safe to look at the sun for periods outside sunrise and sunset (one hour before/after) - There is no better activator for the pineal gland than the sun, which is why I believe we have been told not to look at the sun because it makes us go blind. Whilst this is probably partially true.. it is greatly exaggerated. 30 minutes gazing at the sun can fully activate your pineal gland, and you can feel it on so many levels too, including physically. Note: please don't just go and try that, please look up "sun gazing" on the internet to learn about this properly before you try it.

3) Look at the sun. It has changed!!! In the last 2 months it has become brighter than it has ever been in our lifetime. Now since Saturday (just gone) it went up even more in brightness, I was not the only one who has noticed this. The light it is giving off is no longer so yellow, but a bright white light. If anyone is into energy circles / meditation, you will all know what a bright white light means

My advice... do not look at world events to determine the validity of the 9th wave / mayan calendar... have that faith anyway. As you know, world events are currently managed, and to our delight these events are failing and obviously going into our favour. What you should be looking at instead are things like the sun and feeling the ever increasing vibration within yourself and the earth. Be aware of your body changes - look up 2012 ascension symptoms etc

peace,.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #93
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Blue Overtone Eagle rules today.

Quote:
Blue Eagle reminds you to step powerfully into your commitment as a planetary server! Your assignment includes whatever furthers your personal evolution and the evolution of global mind. You are an awakener, a transformer, an empowered gloal visionary. In your vision, you have compassion for others, and your decisions are made in the light of global consciousness. Ask yourself how you might experience compassion toward self, the Earth, and others. Be guided towards types of work, relationships, places to live, and projects that will benefit the Earth and her creatures. Allow your spirit to expand. Soar on your spreading wings and planetary perspective. Affirm: "Through your, Gaia, I am also transformed! I am awakening as the return of divine love and light. We are all one. Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed, and together our petals open ecstatically to the new Sun of Flowers."

You are a member of the one global family, a planetary server and transformer. Blue Eagle asks you to join in lifting the collective mind. It is up to each one of us to hold a positive vision and affirmation, for the means by which this miracle will occur is through changes in the one affecting the greater whole.

Imagine the profound impact your loving thoughts have on planetary mind. You do make a difference! As you connect individually with the larger crystal grid network, your power is multiplied exponentially. This galactic grid is also known as the Mayan cobweb.

The greatest gift you can offer to the planet is to simply be the love. Believe in yourself and your dreams and visions! Remember your special gifts, your path of service on Earth, your promise to serve the light. Everything you are connects to the greater whole. You are starseeded! You have the vision of the eagle. Believe in your dreams. You are the hope and the vision revealed.

Blue Night is your Higher Self & Guide.Blue night is the dark mystery within, the journey into self, that place to which you can always retreat to garner the gifts of your process subjectively. You are being asked to enter into and explore your process subjectively. Blue Night is the immense field of potential found in the depths of human emotion and feeling. The touch of Blue Night is like the moment you crawl into bed and feel yourself surrounded by warmth, darkness and peace.

Blue Night's abyss holds the potent evolutionary playing field of all possibility. Here, as in the aboriginal dreamtime, there are no distinctions between then and now, real or imagined, dream or dreamer. In this expanded field, all things are not only possible but are constantly in the process of creation. In the framework of dreamtime, limiting constructs of "ordinary reality" such as time, space, and linear causality are freed into an expanded system, with unlimited access to ALL realities.

Dreamtime holds powerful opportunities. It is a field where potential, past, and future are held in the same matrix as the present moment. If such a construct is foreign to you, stretch your mind and entertain the possibility that you could help to dream a different reality into being. Enter into the mystery where reality is actually created.

In becoming a conscious dreamer, you can assist in literally creating a new reality for yourself, as well as constributing to the larger dream that is emerging. By focusing on this creation, your thoughts and intentions are projected at superluminal speeds across the crystal grid network that encompasses universes. This energetic field seeds, supports, and empowers the creation of an unfolding reality.

At a certain point, when a critical threshold of energy has been focused on a clear intent such as world peace, the underlying constructs of reality shift and a new reality begins filtering into human experience. Make no mistake: great change is seeded by conscious dreamers who understand and know that they are co-creating the larger dream.

Among other things, the dreamfield will bring to the surface your psychological polarities and core issues. These are the belief constructs you learn from society and experience, such as likes and dislikes, values and attitudes. You naturally attract the situation that promises integration, but through conditioning and habitual behaviour, you may choose to compensate, staying in a fixed pattern to protect your position. This choice will create only momentary relief, because the issues will keep being drawn back to be integrated. Thus, you may often find whatever is blocked or hidden manifesting into your consciousness through a dream, a body symptom, or a relationship. Often you may resist the new and the unknown. You may avoid going over your "growth edge", because it may be asking for a shift in your underlying belief structures. Yet profound growth is possible through working with this charged material. Through following it into the darkness, you bring into the dreamfield the light that will carry you to wholeness and fulfillment.

In working with the growth edge in your dreamfield, often it is important to catalyze enough energy to free the stuckness and fixed patterns. By following or amplifying the feeling, your increased awareness will lead to the root of the issue thas has been separated from consciousness. Hidden within the unused channels of your perception are clues to the mystery that will integrate and release the restrictive pattern.

A meditation for Blue Night is, "I am the darkness that is the light and the stillness that is the dancing." This meditation perfectly describes the paradoxical energy of Blue Night, the place of darkness from which all light emanates, the no-form abyss that contains all possibility. In finding this still point of Blue Night, you can access any expression of the light. The energy of Blue Night simply asks you to be still, to allow that expression to take shape from the darkness. From the darkness of Blue Night emerges the Essence Self. Sit in stillness, embracing the journey of insight and integration.

The colour of Blue Night is black, which represents the womb of the larger self, the receptive condition necessary to receive the light fully. Black is also an access route to the wisdom of the unconscious, the mystery of the abyss where you can tap into the collective dreamfield for insight and creative ideas. Blue Night also includes the shades of gray, symbolic of the merging of light with the darkness. If you wish to work with the energy of Blue Night, visualize black.

White World-Bridger is your Subconscious Self and Hidden Helper.In this life-time you are being asked to release and surrender. Surrender is the opposite of giving up. It is freeing yourself from the desire to be in control, letting go of how you think things should be. Surrender is freedom. You are being invited to release yourself from the bondage of preconceived action, to let everything be all right as it is, so that you can live a more inspired life in the moment!

You are being asked to take action in the process of surrender and release. You are requested to die a symbolic death, to surrender your limiting beliefs. Symbolic death unveils the self by cutting away the outgrown parts of yourself that no longer serve you. In such death, ego structures fall away to reveal the garden of the true self. Look for new ways of being, new people, new ideas, and new directions that will move into the vacuum created through surrender and release. Like yeast, surrender enlivens and empowers you to experience more of life's fullness.

Holding on to past patterns and grievances only limits the possibilities. Forgive yourself. Forgive others. Let go. Surrender whatever limits you. Face whatever you are resisting. In the experience of any loss, it is never too late to complete. Through your willingness to walk in the dark forest, insights and revelations will naturally emerge.

Red Serpent represents your Challenge and Gift. With maturity and awareness this challenge will turn into a Focus. This is what you desire to learn in this lifetime.Red Serpent represents the reptilian brain. This part of the brain thrives on routine, pattern and predictability. If you are in the shadow of Red Serpent, you may be living your life on "automatic pilot," appearing to be separated from choices motivated by your Essence Self. Utilitze the power of Red Serpent to create spontaneity and novelty, freeing the predictability of the routine and habitual.The shadow of Red Serpent can also be seen as adherence to cultural beliefs. One example of this is having the "right" diet, car, house, meditation practice, and so on. Another is wanting others to fit your picture of desirability or fulfill your desires, in order to create a feeling of security and self-worth. Transform these patterns. Discover your own intrinsic motives. Sense the novel choices available to you. Practice making decisions intuitively and spontaneously. You are being asked to connect instinct with essence.Another shadow of Red Serpent is being attached to the physical body or being enmeshed in sensual desires. Perhaps you identify so much with your body and how it looks that you think your body is you. This can support the illusion of separation from your Essence Self. Work with the issues and physical desires held within your body. Step aside from your self-judgements and issues of sexual expression. Utiltize Red Serpent to fully experience sexuality in alignment with love. See the body as a sacred tool for transformation. Step aside from judging the sexual preferences and expressions of yourself and others.Hidden in the dark recesses of this shadow are issues of sexual dysfunction, sexual harassment, rape, sexual abuse, and the fear around AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases. Red Serpent offers transformation and healing. Revealed in these shadow issues of sexuality is a desire for deeper union, love, and intimacy. Some people feel intimacy only during infatuation or romantic interludes and lovemaking; however, intimacy is the mutual connection between essences. It is the ability to acknowledge the depths of another person, and it can be fostered through many kinds of sharing, including that of feelings and vulnerabilities, warmth and affection, and hopes and fears. Explore what it means to be intimate with another, remembering that intimacy is an open door to higher state of consciousness.The transformation offered in this shadow is found in learning to love yourself and others unconditionally.

Yellow Seed is your Compliment - something that comes naturally to you. Yellow Seed is the ordered pattern of growth. You and your life are the fertile soil, and the mystery blooms within you through the power of your intention or seed thoughts. Just as a seed contains the hologram of its completion, the process of manifestation follows a natural order. In this gestation process, your intention is quickened by Spirit. The charged seed, your true desire or vision, becomes the focus for germination.What can you open that will support receptivity and assist the germination of your seed intentions? Envision the seed receiving the invitation to grow in the openness of your world. Viscerally feel the possibility of your heart's dream emerging. Your true desires and dreams contain an innate intelligence that can break through even the rigidity of fixed expectations. Planting a new seed, even in the hard soil of old belief systems, can bring unexpected magic and growth.Be willing to break open the constraining shells of past patterns, the shackles of belief structures. Call forth your creative involvement with life. This involvement frees and awakens the powerful energy of the life force, shifting your perceptions and experience, catalyzing the manifestation of your dreams. Participate spontaneously in your growth, unrestricted by the illusion of old structures that once provided safety. Move forward into the light of new possibilities.Offer your dream-seed to the universe. In the ordered patterning of the light, align with your heart's greater purpose. In gratitude, surrender and release the seed to the benefit of your growth and its own pattern of perfection.The number for Yellow Seed is four, the vibration of measure. This is the number of cycles and seasons. It represents the ordered patterning of the light wherein, as Jose Arguelles says, "form learns to generate its own seed." The number four represents the freed pattern of form, the germination of specific seeds co-created with Spirit. If you are in the process of seeding something, meditate with the number four and the energy of Yellow Seed to assist you.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:56 AM   #94
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

We are near the meridian of the 2nd night! the 11/12th.

In the dark of this period we undergo massive spiritual and physical changes, challenges arise, we are confronted by the depth of the wave's trough. We are also passing through celestial points at enormous speeds in our galaxy!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:46 AM   #95
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
White Mirror represents the Hall of Mirrors, where you can face your own reflection and see the truth about yourself. As a mirror, White Mirror merely reflects what is, whether truth, beauty or illusion. Here you can face unfinished business, the dissonance of difficulties, or charged issues that would keep you from the full expression of your Divinity. Become aware of any illusions or distortions within yourself; your clarity of perception will transform them. Take a moment to see yourself as you actually are, shadow and all, freed from the maze of mental illusion.

Sometimes you may find yourself reacting rather than freely responding to a situation or person. If you have charged reactions such as frustration, anger, fear, judgement or jealousy, look at how you might be projecting these issues onto someone else. The world is the mirror for you to truly see. Any strong reaction to a person or event signals an issue to work on in yourself. Be willing to examine and utilize what you see in your mirrors, in order to transform dysfunctional belief systems, negative thoughtforms, and fixed patterns.

In the Hall of Mirrors there is no good or bad, no right or wrong - there is only the reflection of what is. As you learn to see yourself, you begin to see your emotional reactions as signs indicating where to focus your awareness for growth.

On this quest, come prepared to face White Mirror's sword of truth and purification. The wisdom of this sword penetrates, exposes, and ultimately heals your illusions. Discrimination is tempered with love cleanly cuts away everything that does not serve your evolution. To the Maya, White Mirror is the flint that hones your sword.

The greatest gift of the sword is the power of forgiveness. A profound freedom emerges from forgiveness, the releasing of the illusion of cause and effect. Use the great gifts offered in this blad of truth and light to forgive and release anything you may judge or see as imperfect.

You are already an Enlightened Being!The colour for White Mirror is reflective silver. Silver symbolizes the lunar intelligence of intuition and receptiveness, the mirrored illusions of duality and multiplicity. In the larger pattern, all thigns are reflections of the greater reality. Silver offers a glimpse of the Great Mystery, the reflection of things as they really are. To access the qualities and teachings of White Mirror, utilize silver.

White Mirror's are able to clearly reflect others back to themselves once their own mirror is clear
Old 05-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #96
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

peace, day 3 starts tomorrow (may 19th) * edit may20th!

from the ‎21st of May Earth , Mercury , Venus and Mars are aligned;for almost a month
im sure the mysterious particle being emmitted from the sun will get stronger too.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-18-2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #97
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

The 3rd Day starts this Friday 20th May and has interesting attributes, In fact the attributes keep getting more interesting as we go on in each stage of creation.

Quote:
LEVEL 5 - (3rd Day) EMPOWERMENT/SPROUTING
MAY 20, 2011
Cycle five is another period of light and in nature the development of a root system and the second set of leaves that will be the permanent part of the plant.
Lies are disclosed so that progress is not blocked.

a reminder

Old 05-18-2011, 12:46 PM   #98
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

their are so many global events happening daily, its really hard to stay upto date with whats happening,. especially when the mainstream just distracts. i feel in this day NLE11 will happen (especially with how the land their has been the last 3 months or so),. and the situation with fukushima, will become to hard to keep hidden away,. i feel something really big is around the corner.. but it will be miniscule in the scale of things to come

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-23-2011, 01:54 PM   #99
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

The 1st Underworld (Cellular) started with what science calls the Big Bang 16.4 Billion Years ago. Each Stage of Creation i.e. Day/Night was 1.26 Billion Years in length. The 7th Day of this 1st Underworld started 1.26 Billion Years ago and completes 28th October 2011.

That is where the 16.4 Billion Years comes from. From the Big Bang till the completion of the Mayan Calendar.

Each subsequent Underworld including the 9th Universal Underworld we are now in started after the 7th Day of the preceding Underworld got under way and were each compressed by a factor of 20. In other words, the same amount of Creation occurred in a period 20x shorter than previous. The whole Creation plan is 16.4 Billion Years in what we know as time.

All Underworlds are still running and they all complete at the same time on the 28th October 2011.

What happens then is anyones guess but it has nothing to do with Doom and Gloom and the end of the world. It is the completion of the Consciousness Creation Plan i.e "Evolution of Consciousness" that has been taking place for 16.4 Billion Years. Each Underworld concentrated on certain developments of Consciousness and can be thought of like a seed growing and rooting and then flowering until completion etc. This Final Underworld we are now in is the development of Unity Conscious Co Creation.

My guess is that the completion of the Calendar i.e 28th October 2011 is a completion point and also a starting point. Consciousness will have all the tools and development required to be able to Consciously Co Create in Unity.

These 2 images explain everything i have just said above.

Hope that all makes sense

Old 05-30-2011, 09:02 AM   #100
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

really interesting, how the sunspots have been very quiet upuntil the midpoint of this day,.

from spaceweather.com

Sunspot 1226 is the most active of several sunspots now emerging across the solar disk. It is crackling with C-class solar flares, and NOAA forecasters say there is a 40% chance of even stronger M-flares during the next 24 hours. Stay tuned

from 29th may:
The recent spell of low solar activity is over. Sunspots are popping up across the solar disk and one of them, growing active region 11226, is crackling with C- and M-class solar flares. So far none of the blasts has been geoeffective, but this could change as the active region turns toward Earth in the days ahead.

A stream of high-speed solar wind is buffeting Earth's magnetic field, causing geomagnetic storms around both of our planet's poles. At this time of year, the midnight sun interferes with the visibility of Northern Lights over Alaska and Scandinavia, but the situation is different on the other side of Earth. Southern Lights were on full display this morning in the dark autumn skies of Queenstown, New Zealand

SolarIMG website
http://solarimg.org
www.spacweather.com

youtube video showing flares(soho/stereo satelites) and monitors
http://youtu.be/-pGlM9s1CAw

the flare looks so sick.. theirs so many earth directed active sun spots regions.

PEACE

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-30-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:21 AM   #101
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

things are getting even more interesting

from http://www.space.com/11814-sun-moon-...ywatching.html

Article:
Rare Triple Sky Treat: Lunar, Solar Eclipses in June and July

Geoff Gaherty, Starry Night Education
Date: 27 May 2011 Time: 03:01 PM ET

Shortly before midnight on June 1 in Tromsø, Norway, the partially eclipsed sun will hang just above the northern horizon.
CREDIT: Starry Night Software
View full size image

Over the next month, the world will experience three eclipses: two partial solar eclipses a month apart and one total lunar eclipse exactly in between, and it all starts with a so-called "midnight" eclipse of the sun.
A solar eclipse at midnight? How is such a thing possible?
It can happen near midsummer in the high Arctic, the land of the midnight sun. And it will happen next week on June 1 and 2, visible in the northernmost reaches of North America, Europe, and Asia. [Photos: The First Solar Eclipse of 2011]

These two solar eclipse sky maps available here detail what observers could see during some of the upcoming eclipses of the sun and moon in June.
'Midnight' solar eclipse of June 2
The eclipse begins on Thursday, June 2, at dawn in northern China and Siberia, then moves across the Arctic, crossing the International Date Line and ending in the early evening of Wednesday, June 1, in northeastern Canada. [2011 Solar and Lunar Eclipse Skywatching Guide]
That’s right: The eclipse begins on Thursday and ends on Wednesday because of the International Date Line. Because observers in northern Russia and Scandinavia will be observing it over the North Pole, they will actually see it in what is, for them, the middle of the night of June 1 and 2.
Solar eclipse no one will see on July 1

The eclipse no one will see: visible only from the Southern Ocean off the coast of Antarctica.
CREDIT: Starry Night Software View full size image

Exactly a month later, on Friday, July 1, an equally bizarre eclipse will occur in the Antarctic.
Because this is the southern winter, the sun will be below the horizon for almost all of Antarctica, except for a small uninhabited stretch of coast due south of Madagascar. The only place the eclipse will clear the horizon will be in a small area of the Southern Ocean, far to the south of South Africa. [Solar Eclipse Photos: The View From Space]
Chances are that this eclipse will be witnessed only by penguins and sea birds.
Lunar Eclipse of June 15
Exactly halfway in between these two partial solar eclipses, there will be a total eclipse of the moon on Wednesday, June 15. [Blood Red Moon: 2010's Total Lunar Eclipse]
The eclipse will be visible for millions of people in Africa, the Middle East and southwestern Asia. It will be visible as the moon rises in the early evening in South America and Europe, and as the moon sets before dawn in eastern Asia and Australia.
Unfortunately, it will not be visible anywhere at all in North America.
This article was provided to SPACE.com by Starry Night Education, the leader in space science curriculum solutions. Follow Starry Night on Twitter @StarryNightEdu.

Im really suprised this isnt in mainstream media,. they always have it on the news, whenever an eclipse is about to happen,., 3 in 1 month.. is NEWS,. whats even more fucked up about the space.com article is that they say its a rare event,, if so.. when did it happen last? how often does it happen? they usually give out this information,. but not this time..

lol its funny as fuck.. a solar eclipse at midnite!! lol yesh i know its in the artic, and they say it happens,., but they still dont tell us when it last happened!!(unlike previous space.com articles)

theirs so many strange planetary alignments this year,.

http://www.space.com/11812-memorial-...ywatching.html

'Between Sunday and Tuesday (May 29 and 31), the planets Jupiter, Venus, Mars and Mercury will appear in a grouping with a bonus visitor: the moon. Weather permitting, skywatchers can look low to the east-northeast horizon about a half hour before sunrise and see the four planets arrayed in a line.'

theirs also going to be a blood moon.(lunar clipse) lol june 15th.. exactly half way between the 2 partial eclipses of the sun :S

the mayans and other ancient civilsations spent lifetimes watching/covering the skies.. over 10,000s of years.. the amount of knowledge we have lost..

that new particle nasa is say is being emitted from the sun,. with these alignments.. and how more events are happening.... only positiveness can come from this...

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-31-2011, 03:45 PM   #102
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...Ninth_Wave.htm

The Third day of the Ninth Wave (Universal Underworld)
and the World Oneness Revolution

Practically the whole world strongly experienced the frequency increase associated with the beginning of the Ninth wave (Universal Underworld, Mar 9th, 2011) as this manifested in the earthquake in Japan and the ensuing events. But what is this Ninth wave about? It is easy to see the “chaos” and “catastrophes,” but maybe not so easy to see the overall direction of the process that it carries. I have previously only described the direction of the Ninth wave in very general terms saying that it is about unity consciousness, but exactly what is unity consciousness and how will this manifest through this wave?
To understand this we may begin by studying the Seventh wave that began in 1755 and brought an endarkened unity consciousness to mankind. The Ninth wave also brings a unity consciousness, but one that is enlightened. We have already found a significant parallel between these two waves in that they began with huge Earthquakes, although those as is reasonable, occurred at opposite sides of the Earth, in Lisbon and Japan respectively. Another parallel is that the two waves have started with revolutions to topple existing systems. While the Seventh wave began with the American and French revolutions, whose anti-monarchic nature gradually has spread throughout the world, the revolutions of the Ninth wave have not only rejected monarchic rule, but the phenomenon of dominance and rule over others as such. Thus the Oneness field of consciousness (see below) carried by the Ninth wave will not allow for systems where people give their power away to someone they have elected every four years or so. A deeper freedom based on the sovereignty of all souls is now being called for.
Moreover, the Oneness field of consciousness will not allow for an economic system where the power to print money determines what activities people spend their lives with. The world revolution carried by the Ninth wave potentially develops a much deeper freedom and oneness than either the monarchy of the sixth wave or the democratic institutions of the seventh wave. The driving force behind the world revolution of the ninth wave is the divine guidance that the unity consciousness allows. What is happening in the world today could thus be described equally well in religious/spiritual terms or economic/political. The chief point to realize is that ultimately the course of events, and the breakdown of dominance, is a result of a cosmic plan that has been described by the nine levels of the Mayan calendar with their different polarities (see figure below). Since no human being has any power to change these polarities the overall direction of the cosmic time plan is irreversible.
This consciousness of the Ninth wave was as expected first evident around the midline of the planet at the 12th longitude East between East and West. The opposing polarities of consciousness generated by the 6th and 8th waves led to the collapse of dominance along this line already at the beginning of the seventh day of the Galactic Underworld on November 3, 2010 and two months later the processes surfaced in Tunisia and Egypt. The revolutions there were much aided by the social media networks that had been developed by the Eighth wave, but also showed the emerging role of women and a unity between Muslims and Christians in Egypt where people were singing “we are all one” in Kairo. (That some of this might have been temporarily reversed does not change the overall direction of where things are going).

Different forms of rule generated by the
Yin/Yang-polarities of the different waves

This oneness revolution is now spreading notably to a few European nations such as Portugal, Greece and Spain. At first sight this may not seem to be part of the oneness revolution as the demands raised by people are mostly economical and directed against austerity plans determined by the EU and/or IMF/World Bank etc. Yet, the economic system of the world is far from based on oneness and separates people in haves and have-nots and many are now finding this unacceptable. These European nations are also, like Arab North Africa, located around the planetary midline and so they are participating in the process at a relatively early point of the Ninth wave. As the Ninth wave continues more and more aspects of our world that are inconsistent with oneness will be highlighted and events, sometimes forced upon us by catastrophes like the one in Japan, will trigger calls for radical change. Technologies, which are not based on unity with the Earth will increasingly come to be rejected. The Ninth wave will however not generate a linear process of change towards oneness and people in the far West (like the US) and far East (China) are going to be affected in ways that are different from what happens in Europe or the Arab world.
Regarding the West here are currently discussions going on as to when a very likely collapse of the value of the US dollar will take place (which may be looked upon as part of the Oneness revolution) and some people think that it is natural that it will happen in the Fifth night (August 18 - September 4). My own view is however different and I tend to think that a dollar collapse may come to happen in steps during days 3, 4 and 5. Since such a collapse is not destructive from the perspective of Oneness it seems logical to me that it would manifest in a day or a series of days. I instead tend to think that the fifth night may come to carry a temporary return to the old monetary system in some form, which from the perspective of the Earth is what is dangerous.
Assuming that we are approaching a collapse of the value of the dollar and the world’s monetary system (with the immense distress it would probably mean) it is truly time to think about what this should or could be replaced with. Understandably, many people ask how they should protect themselves as individuals from such a collapse and find ways of investing constructively. This may or may not be possible even if there are suggestions as to how to do it on the Internet. The deeper question is to ask how to respond as a planet to a monetary collapse in a situation where the new consciousness of oneness will not allow dominance based on money to return, at least not in the long term. This is by definition not a discussion that the mainstream media will bring up since it would risk precipitating the events that it seeks to avoid.
On my own part I essentially see three different systems that could replace the current use of money if there is a monetary collapse. The first is that all people go on and continue to do what they already have been doing and ignore the fact that there is no exchange of money between them. The farmers continue to produce food, the truck drivers continue to deliver it to the cities, people stay in their homes without paying rents or mortgages, etc without any exchange of money taking place between them. This is probably the best response to a monetary collapse, but it would hardly be consistent with existing laws and contracts based on lower levels of consciousness. It would naturally also create problems for many people who have primarily been working with handling money if this is no longer used and it is naïve to believe that such a shift could happen without much conflict. A second alternative way to deal with a monetary collapse would be to create a system of food stamps or rationing that would allow for everyone to have a secured access to the necessities of life. A third alternative is to create local currencies as a basis of exchange. The problem with this is that it would not include the many people that are too young or old or are sick or disabled to be able to offer exchangeable services. There may be other alternative ways to handle a monetary collapse and these are only a few hints in a discussion that I think is now necessary as to how to respond to a such with a perspective of serving the whole.
The above remarks also have as a consequence a very different definition of oneness than many currently have and give more emphasize to its practical manifestations than to the mental or spiritual state of an individual. This is not to say that methods that may help individuals attain states of unity consciousness would not be valuable. In fact I believe that to be successful the world revolution that has not started must be divinely guided, and be based on a desire by its participants to serve the divine plan. Yet, this definition of oneness does imply that a world of oneness cannot be created without a practical collective effort. After all, who we are is largely defined by our relationships and so only by transforming the nature o our relationships with others in a very profound and practical way can a world in harmony be born. No one knows how this world oneness revolution will play out in its details, but we know that it is irreversible and that it is likely to intensify as we approach the culmination of the Mayan calendar on October 28, 2011. This incidentally is the time when the comet Elenin is at its shortest distance from Earth and if nothing else this may serve to guide us to cosmic consciousness in a spiritual sense, which ultimately is what this political and economical change provides a basis for. The completion date of the Mayan calendar however only means that the “final field” of consciousness is then established on our planet. It does seem likely that it will then still take some “time” after this date until a harmonious world settles, but “time” will then never again be the same.

Carl Johan Calleman,

Seattle, WA

On the day 10 Alligator and the third day

of the third day of the Ninth wave (May 22, 2011)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-31-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:58 PM   #103
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Any word on how well I'll be able pwn n00bs @ Uncharted 2 this evening?

Old 06-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #104
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Kin Red Solar Serpent

Quote:
"I am the flint and tinder of the sacred fire," reads the meditation for Red Serpent. In the Great Mystery, flint and tinder represent the instinctive combustion that initiates movement in the physical body toward union with Spirit. When flint and tinder are brought together, the spark of divinity awakens and ignites the fire of your essence. Red Serpent invites the purifying spark of the sacred fire, the kundalini, to align and integrate your body, mind and spirit. Red Serpent can help you uncover apparent blockages in specific chakras to clear an align them. If you are working on a process of purification, invite Red Serpent to assist you.Red Serpent's symbol is the serpent, representing healing and wholeness.

This Mayan medicine can remove toxins, rejuvenate and transform dis-ease. Red Serpent is also known by the Maya as the kultanlilni, or kundalini, the energy that moves up from the base of the spine and out through the crown chakra. There are two aspects of this force, the ida and the pingala, representing its male and female polarities. One of the ancient secrets of Red Serpent is the activation of higher states of consciousness through balancing these two polarities so that they dance within us as one. Another metaphor for this serpent energy comes from the Mayan words luk umen tun ben can, or "those absorbed by the serpent of the sacred knowledge." When the seven chakras are fully activated, one experiences an enlightened state.

Red Serpent represents the basic structural apparatus of your motivations, instincts, desires, and your innate movement toward wholeness. Red Serpent asks you to shed the skin of your past and step into the fires of alchemical transmutation. In this, rebirth is revealed. This desire is an innate response encoded in the depths of your being.

With the energy of Red Serpent, you learn to use the innate intelligence of the body. In this culture you may have become separated from this wisdom. It works like this: when you suppress and ignore your issues, your body receives and retains the unconscious metaphors of that which is ignored. This may be expressed through physical symptoms that bring your unconscious issues to conscious awareness. When this happens, work toward a more conscious relatonship with your body - and work with the physical metaphors in order to heal yourself on all levels.

The body has a specific kind of consciousness through which messages are clearly delivered. In fact, the body itself is a living metaphor that mirrors your mind, emotions and spirit. However, the body also remembers all it has experienced, and consequently holds the consciousness of the past within it, including past wounds and traumas. In healing these, remember the innocence of your body. Treat it with love and respect. Open yourself to be aware of its messages and metaphors rather than storing them. Be willing to look at the positive intent beneath any symptoms or physical process your body is using to communicate. Explore whatever it may be asking you to see.

In this alignment process, you can use images or energies that come to you in meditation or dreams. Journey through your body to catalyze and explore any sensations, colors, shapes, or images. In these times we have a profound opportunity to transcend both our physical and our spiritual genetics. The body's integration provides an unparalleled opportunity for personal evolution. Learn to expand and utilize your senses to access your body's wisdom and vitality. Don't 'think' about it; simply allow your body to sense intuitively the solutions necessary for change and growth.

Red Serpent also represents the connection between powerful physical/ecstatic experiences and the light of higher consciousness. This is an initiation of awakening through the body and senses, rather than in negation of them. As Jose Arguelles says in The Mayan Factor, "Like the Maya, we shall understand that the path to the stars is through the senses." Within the body are held the keys to fully awakening our consciousness. This deeper understanding is expressed in tantric practices, where spirituality and sexuality are integrated and honoured as a means to enlightenment. Red Serpent represents the integration of mind, body and spirit.Use the body as a tool for transformation. Learn how to use passion and the senses as a means of access and alignment to higher consciousness. Follow your gut-level intuitions and instincts to make choices in the moment.Be willing to look at issues you have concerning intimacy and sexuality. Make sure that you are not separated from the dance of passion that is in union with your divine nature. Sense your deeper desire for union and intimacy. Red Serpent calls on you to awaken your vitality, body wisdom, and passion for life.

Red Serpent is associated with the sacred tools of the drum and the rattle. Drums and rattles can break down old patterns or bring energy into alignment.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:56 AM   #105
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

June 16 is 9 Cimi/Kame. A day infused with vibrant, life-giving feminine energies. The feminine embodies the divine power to create life, to nurture transformation, to drive evolution. Whether or not you are pregnant now, honor the sacred potential to give life—on so many levels and in so many ways—that you embody.

LulZ KillZ Phear....