news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-09-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default White supremacy and Black Children

Old 03-09-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 03-09-2011, 11:26 AM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 03-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
Jesus Christ! It all makes sense now.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-10-2011 at 12:22 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:09 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
That video shows confirmation bias at it's finest. Not sure how it will ever be reversed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:52 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 03-11-2011, 01:03 AM   #8
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the thing about genetic manipulation is this

we have all been genetically manipulated, its why we operate with a double helix dna

the genetic supremacy comes from those who are working beyond the double helix dna (.01%)

it has nothing to do with race color or creed

it has to do with a vibrational frequency, which makes up dna

the basics of atoms

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 03-11-2011 at 01:07 AM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:01 AM   #9
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
This guy is a victim of the bible thumping agenda.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #10
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
Would you care to elaborate on this a bit, please?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #11
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
Kinda what I was thinking too, you cant make someone gay. I dont buy it, I dont believe it. If what this dude was saying is true than there should be no gay people in the town and county that I live in. And yet I know several gay men and women.

Its just something someone is born with.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:26 PM   #12
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:

wow fucked up, but sadly Im not surprised

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #13
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Would you care to elaborate on this a bit, please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
Kinda what I was thinking too, you cant make someone gay. I dont buy it, I dont believe it. If what this dude was saying is true than there should be no gay people in the town and county that I live in. And yet I know several gay men and women.

Its just something someone is born with.
Tetris,

It's like what LoTec is saying. Gays are just gay. You can't make someone want to go around and pursue homosexuality. But the bible has people fucked up on some anti-gay shit since way back in the day.

now this guy, I didn't watch but a minute of his speech, and I shut that off because he's spitting garbage. He's probably not even a christian, but he's promoting those values- ex. god hates fags.

They (the thumpers) warped everyone's mind with that shit. Warped grandmas and grandmpas minds, to raise the kids to fear the homos. Thinking these homos are gonna get you and make suck their dick. RARRR SCARY HOMOS! Nah, I'm not falling for it. My little sister she hangs out with the gays. There's a bunch of them in the other room right now (I'm at my moms). But man, there's some fine women in there too. I'm not gonna hate on these guys because they brought a gang of fine ladies over to my moms house.

It just seems like there's more gays today, because they're not living in fear as much.

The hidden agenda is the fact they are trying ( or tried in the past) to steralize young women. Now I know that shit is real, because they've done that around here in my community.