news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-12-2011, 08:24 PM   #16
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
If all went well and all people on this site held a bit of gold or silver, after the 'revaluation' of money, people here would be better off and hence have more clout in the matrix world. I see more benefit if benefits and knowledge are spread to all.

So, if you're interested in what to do buy this book

http://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dads-Advi...6739735&sr=1-1

Gold/Silver price is manipulated so that today's 'price' is nothing like what it is worth. This is complicated but in the end, if you can afford a few silver bullion coins, you will probably see the value of them increase massively over the coming years.

In the end, paper money isn't real. I'm converting more paper to bullion until things stop being such good value.

In the end very few people will heed buying bullion and this is why I think that they will be much poorer (in matrix terms). I'm sorry about this. I probably won't be contributing much to feeback in this thread, everything you need to know is in the book listed and I'll be busy acquiring more physical gold and silver.

A good forum on bullion...

http://www.kitco.com/

www.gata.org for general info surrounding gold scam by Fed.
People will put value in anything. They would kill each other over buttons if someone told them they had value.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #17
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ewwwww shiny

Old 03-12-2011, 09:00 PM   #18
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ewww rare

if i have 7 billion oranges no one would pay shit cuz there is 7 billion of them, theyre free, theyre everywhere

but if i had one orange, the only orange, i could get 7 billion for it

GET AN IDEA FAGGOT

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 03-12-2011 at 09:03 PM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:04 PM   #19
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
Ewww rare

if i have a 7 billion oranges no one would pay shit cuz there is 7 billion of them, theyre free, theyre everywhere

but if i had one orange, the only orange i could get 7 billion for it
Supply and Demand. Congratulations Pale, you just passed 1st grade social studies.

White people are crazy, they go nuts over this shiny metal. They teachin ya'll niggas how to be white. Yesum masta.

Uncle Tom as niggas saving up to buy gold for the zombie apocalypse. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:57 PM   #20
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All this fearmongoring is used to make people buy stuff in this consumer society we live in. When people feel safe, they buy, and when they feel scared, they buy. One thing is common though, people are buying, which is exactly what people in power want. Suckers like palehorse cannot see this. When shit hits the fan, their would be nobody to trade your gold to. Paley does not understand this also.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #21
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok i hold a precious metal while you hold paper
money and wealth are two different things...

good luck

p.s

spending money helps the economy

who do you give your money to?
Old 03-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #22
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

this is just propaganda

go ahead and buy that bullion .... sucker
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #23
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You hold a precious metal and all you could do is hold it and stare at it.

What do I do with my paper? I spend it on my basic needs. What do you do with your metal besides admiring it?

Who do I give my money to? Myself and fam. Who do you give your gold to?

Paley, give the definitions of both money and wealth. I dare you.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 03-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #24
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

i tried to give you the basics but your too retarded to understand

im not going to teach you calculus if you cant understand addition

good luck retard
Old 03-12-2011, 11:44 PM   #25
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post

Who do I give my money to? Myself and fam. Who do you give your gold to?

thats a good thing. i wonder though what the percentage of yout income you give to yourself and fam and where the rest goes
Old 03-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #26
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

To keep the thread going in the right direction.......

Invest in technologies and learning skills that help you be self sufficient. For example, I have a solar panel on my house that helps save money by keeping the house warm.

Learn a trade, cuz if shit ever goes down people will trade goods for services before some shiny metals.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #27
diggy
The ABBOTT

I agree with warpath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
thats a good thing. i wonder though what the percentage of yout income you give to yourself and fam and where the rest goes
I was kinda wondering where the rest of yours goes also.

Palehorse, did you just call me a retard? Some of the questions I've asked you in this thread was not from a serious disposition - I just wanted to see your reaction. But a retard thinking others are retarded would not have the intellect to see that.

Quote:

Old 03-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #28
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

I know faggot thats why i didnt respond to those post, retard
Old 03-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #29
diggy
The ABBOTT

Actually, you did respond to it.

Quote:

Old 03-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #30
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Oh no you got me!

Your so smart

im so stupid