news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #46
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

in a couple years im gonna become a millionaire and i think that'll be the perfect time to convert all that dough to gold
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #47
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the gold bubble is about to burst, just like every other bubble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:00 PM   #48
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

gold will never decrease in value friend
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #49
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Discount metal.

The metals should be rising massively in this environment, however, we're getting discount C/O the Cartel. Nice one for people who want to load up a bit more.

No one ever mentioned radiation protection instead of gold and silver!

A good opportunity to inform people about the technology suppression agenda, I suppose.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:36 AM   #50
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Both bullionuk.com and coininvestdirect.com have stopped selling US Eagle monster boxes. Get this, bullionuk.com has NO EAGLES AT ALL. This means something, especially as silver flirts again with $36.50
Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #51
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what good is gold and silver when you know how to grow your own food and dig your own wells, and make for yourself your own clothes ?

do you really need what someone else has ?
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:47 AM   #52
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
People will put value in anything. They would kill each other over buttons if someone told them they had value.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
ewwwww shiny

lol

if you don't have those gold coins, you'll die huh ?

lmao
Old 03-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #53
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
You niggers are so crazy
Quote:
your a sell out nigger, lets get real

i keep it 100
Quote:
ad hominems are not a valid point of argument

if i didnt make that point i would have took the lazy niggers way out and just called you names

nigger nigger nigger nigger

makes my teeth white

caucasians are the new nigger

pale will pick cotton for me and bail hay very soon

his new name will be Ahmed Muhammad - we'll have to secure a cloak over his body so that the day time sun light doesn't cause him to break out in red sores

when we come to get him, he'll nervously load clips into his guns, and will wind up shooting himself in the foot at the site of us - we gave him time - he failed - that's life.......and that's death
Old 03-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #54
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

lmfao

I'm so good it's fuckin stoooopid

this mf trippin talkin bout he tried to help me out. Dude tried to get at my pocket but couldnt see it and got mad.Been mad.

Since I came right out and been up front about my elitism , he been trying to shit on me calling me a sellout.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #55
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was trying to put money in your pocket, but the convo we had you were to short sighted, incoherent, and so i gave up, thats what i remember at least. mad
?

im winning what do i have to be mad about? in 2-5 years ill never have to work agin and ill be filthy rich fighting the powers that be on a whole new level.

taking care of my family and community on some shit sunny winters could never achieve with a welfare check

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 03-23-2011 at 05:09 PM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #56
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there is always a method to the madness
Old 03-23-2011, 06:30 PM   #57
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my method is to prosper

whts yours?
Old 03-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #58
INF
Digital @fterLife

to never reveal my secrets
Old 03-23-2011, 06:53 PM   #59
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

yea, i dont have that sword over my head
Old 03-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #60
INF
Digital @fterLife

respecting the architect is a sword above the head? You don't just give a child everything they want during their growth , there has to be discipline and structure. That grows into respect.